33. Me too

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Don't come closer to me, you will become unfortunate." Yoongi told me when I sat right beside sleeping him. I was come too early to art building, unnies are still not coming yet and the only one I know here is him, the other boys is dancing happily back facing us.

"Same here." I responded and took out my hand phone, was about playing the game when he straightened his back.

"Why did you wake me up?" he ask annoyingly.

"You wake up by yourself, dude." I said still ignoring him by playing with my phone. "And stop sleeping, it won't heal your pain."

"Do I look like someone who have pain?" he asked snorting on me, this dude have no jams.

"Many." I said looking at his face with my poker face. And then he shuts up watching the guys in front of us.

"Are you okay?" he ask make me look at him weirdly. It's not like he is the type who will asking other their day like this. What was happening with this rude guy.

"No." I said fidgeting the screen on my phone. "But it's okay."

"That's why you should listen to what me and Jennie told to not choose the pain." He scolded me now. And then put his head on my shoulder, damn why did he feel so heavy.

"I didn't choose pain. I chose him and pain followed." Me too. I heard him whispering but I am not bothering his peaceful sleep and keeping him on my shoulder as the soft snore come from him. I never thought that this guy will have so much pain in him, he keep show that he is un interest toward something when in fact he does. He takes care of the guys and then keep it cool as if he ever did nothing good to them.

I must have hate this man. But I can't. It's not his fault that his sister come back and take her spot in Jungkook's heart. No. It's not even his responsibility to punish himself because of what have his sister did. He is innocent and in love to Jennie unnie. He is cold but always melting when Jennie unnie is around. He took all the blame on him, just like me. Walking like nothing ever happen, and like nothing ever could destroy me when in fact, I've lost my soul long ago. Along with the feels and the heart.

"And he is really sleeping peacefully that way." Jin oppa watch us when their practice done while laughing with J-Hope oppa. "When did you arrived?" he ask me and take the spot in front of me to sit on while taking the bottle of water and drink it still eyeing me. They are all sweating and breathless.

"Around 10 minutes. I've been the pillow almost 10 minutes." I said annoyed while shaking my shoulder to wake Yoongi up, but he only move his head and fall asleep again. "The unnies are still not coming, So I decide to disturb this sleepy head oppa." I explain to them ignoring the stare from Jimin's back on me. "But turn out..." I sigh earning chuckled and Jimin who's caressing the top of my head.

"Shut the fuck." Yoongi then cursing under his breath annoyed by the laugh and hide his face completely on the back of my neck.

--

"Kookie!" I look up to see her face and smile to assure her that everything is okay. "Your turn." She said pointing at the pin ball, we play bowling now, go on date like we used to do back then. And it has to be beautiful just like before, but the memories of her always come and go without I even knowing it.

I take the yellow pin ball, she likes yellow. My barbie like yellow, I smile bitterly and walk forward and then release the ball.

Its fall. I look around when I heard her voice, seems like real but I know my brain only replaying her cheer when we were here to play on my birthday. I look at the pin and all the pin still stand there, it's a zero point. I walk back to the seat weakly, un interest to do anything anymore.

"Should we go buy something instead?" Mochi is approaching me and caressing my chin make me look up at her, she is the one I love, she is the reason of my happiness before, after 1 year separated I feel so happy to finally meet her again. But then again everything turn upside down.

"I like this iron man mask." Mochi tell me while wearing the mask, showing me. Both of us are Iron man lover, since young we always collect the items and play with it. I still have it in my room. But she like Rilakuma more. I shake my head wanting to stop the thought about her more, but then Mochi look at me weirdly. "Something bad happen to you, Kookie. What is that?" she ask leaving me confuse. I don't know Mochi. I don't know why did my heart not working like it was when I were with you.

And then I offer her to go get drink and she choose Starbucks so we are entering the store. We look around to find the table when I saw her, again. Can't she get away from my mind? She is standing in front of the queue blankly starring on the menu board on top of the counter. I startled when one hand touching my shoulder, take out my attention from her.

"You or me?" Mochi ask me for who will order to the counter.

"Me." I said softly and then smile walk away to the counter. I am about to reach her when Yoongi come to her side and tugging her hair softly make her look at him and then chuckled. Don't touch her. It was a hard thing to ask him to hang out because he loves his bed more than anything. But why did he in here with her, does he feel the same comfortable feeling as I do when she is around me?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro