36. Tooth & Nail

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Suddenly I love blonde." Playfully Yoongi hyung talked when we saw the girls dance on the stage, they are all wearing black, leaving the pink behind and being the bad ass among the crowd. I really want to jump on the stage and wrapping my jacket onto her body so no one will starring at her with such lust.

https://youtu.be/3fg8pyLKvXE

Taetae is opening his mouth while watching the movement of Jisoo, and Jin hyung trying his best to put his palm on Taehyung's eyes. Jimin's face is red tomato, don't know if it's because he likes his Rose swaying her body like that or because he is angry. J-hope and Namjoon hyung now reaching their I-pad and then filming the girls. Yoongi playfully whistling and smiling like crazy, the blonde one is not your girl, so stop flirting with mine.

Stop it. Please stop, barbie. But then I can't lie, I love how the way she move her body. It's so beautiful and hot in the same time, and I could feel something get angry between my tight. I am about to walk away when Yoongi's voice heard from far, does he even stand far away from me? And then I try to look at him, but I feel like my eyes glued, did I just closing my eyes all this time?

"She won't be around." He said, seems talking with someone else. The room feels so empty and so calming, but the medicine scene sometimes make me dizzy. "She hates hospital." He added. Who is she? Who's the one was afraid to the hospital? And why did I in the hospital?

"I don't like here too." I smile when I heard that voice, sound rude but it makes me smile, makes me happy.

"At least, you should do this as your thanks, he protect you from that chicks." Lazily Yoongi hyung said. "I need sleep. I can't stay awake if you leave him with me. The other guys still have class and rehearsal. I will hate you if you ever reject my wish." I can hear her sigh. "I beg you." and then hyung's aegyo voice make her lost. He is happily bit his good bye and then leaving me with her.

I want to see her, but I can't open my eyes. But still, I can feel her, I can heard she flip the book's sheet from my left. And then minutes later I hear her phone is ringing.

"Hello." Who is that? Is that B.I ? Or another man? "Can we talk later unnie?" it's relieved that it might be one of her girl-friends. "Yeah, sure. What? No please don't let them." I want to see her so bad, what is happening? Why did she sounds so afraid? What can make her afraid? Then she hung up.

"This is because of you." she then said, breaking the uncomfortable and tense silent between us. I was about to open my eyes, seeing the light and wanting to call her name when the door opened. I can see her face, her puffy eyes looking at the door. Did she cry?

"Jungkook." I heard mom's voice from the door and then reaching me touching my right arm and then eyeing her. "What are you doing again this time?" she angrily ask her with a disappointment in her eyes. No, don't mom. She does nothing wrong.

"Darling." Then Marco come to hold mom and calming her.

"You do that again, why can't you hold your temper? How many girls you will gonna kill?" what? "Don't you think it's already enough to struggled with your high school life when everyone judging you? Stop being slut like your father and act like a grace woman. Fighting, hurting and killing other girls to have only a man never worth it." I opened my eyes suddenly. What was happening? What's mom saying? Why did she hurt barbie?

"Dad is not a bad man. You are the one who lie to me." She then said loudly, for the seconds time I saw her, crying. As the pain reach her eyes, makes it tearing all of her pain and disappointment into the tears she speaks her heart out. All the words and the feeling she hide all the time all are spoken now.

"You begin every story about how bad he was. But you never tell me who's Jungkook and his mother exactly. You never tell me about the scars you made on Jungkook's left cheek. You never tell me the truth, even until the last time I can't hug my dad and tell him that I love him properly." The sobs comes with her low and sad sounds.

"Why did you break my heart? Why did you make me swallowing all your lie and hate someone blindly? I have done everything you ask me to do, being whatever you want me to be. I love to sing as if it's the thing which only can heal me, but even when you ask me to stop, I did it. I do it mom." I am fully awake now, eyes wide open watching her breaking down in front of me. Just how bad I want to hug her, to say that everything will be okay. But the pain on my head make me stay still.

"I try to be that girl you want, but once someone pointing their finger on me, what have you done? You are judging me along with them. You hurt me even more, because it's you, my mom who can't believe in me. I beg you to trust me but you kick me, look at this forehead." She then show her beautiful forehead which is always hide under her bangs, and there I realize she had that scars, the scars like mine.

"You kick me and leave me bleeding." I can see how Marco shocked face looking at me when he realize I already wake up. He send me the sign to stay still and shut up. "Now, even if I tell you the truth you will never believe in me, right? You'll begging for forgiveness for all the things I never did. You'll surrender and blaming me, when in fact I never did the things."

"I gave in so much heart and feeling into my relationship and you did hurt me deeper than anyone ever done to me. But I still be in here, I am hanging around you pretend to be an idiot. You play me like the doll. You ask me how many girl I will gonna kill?" she paused and the wiping her tears, her voice is cracking and shaking.

"I'll let them hurt me, I'll let them kill me. But no one allowed to hurt the one I love. I will never flinch an inch, I will kill all of them if they insist hurting Jungkook." Mom's looking at her gasping. "Yes, I love him. And I will kill everyone for him."

--

"Jungkook." I heard Yoongi oppa's voice as someone hug me. I am still speechless and get shock when yoongi oppa come toward us and then bring him on his laps. Blood. He is bleeding, for me. I look at the porcelain vase that is already breaking on the floor and looking around the class. Who made such prank like this?

"It's not me." Natty looks at me in horror. The day after snake bite her was the last day she ever disturb me. Because she knew, that I can do much worst than leaving her with a snake alone inside the class room. Leaving her who's begging for me to get rid that snake from her. Snake for snake.

"Then who?" I ask her while standing walk closer to her. She grip her bags shaking. "Who?" I scream out load my anger when she keeps shaking without saying anything.

"Tzu..tzuyu."

I look at the tall girl who's called me whore that day. She looks at me, blinking her eyes. With the speed of light I walk to her and then forcefully pulling her hair make her complaining and digging her nails on my wrist. But it didn't hurt me. No after I saw blood from Jungkook's body.

"Tell me what you want from me? Tell me." I drag her to where Yoongi and Jungkook are. "Look. Look at what you have done? Do you want to die? Because I will do it kindly now." Then I throw her to the floor make her crying, one of the porcelain piece cut her palm.

"Does it hurt?" I ask her and then slap her make everyone gasping around us.

"Barbie, stop." I heard Yoongi's voice but my anger took the first place in me right now. I want to make her suffer and got hurt as much as Jungkook could feel. I abruptly slap her, rejecting all the protection she could do. I scratch her cheeks and then standing up avoiding her hand which is trying to grab my hair. I then not giving her time to being slut, kick her on her arm. This is for the blood. And then on her chest. This is for the wound. And on her stomach. And this is for his pain.

I was about to kick her again when the hands come hold my arm from both of my side. I was about to beat them too, not until I look at the face seeing Jennie unnie look at me, pleading to stop. And then like a bomb which is exploding inside my head, I stop the stupid thing I do. I take my breath, still shaking in anger. My head feel so dizzy and I still can feel the heat on my neck, my face.

I look at her, not moving. Fainting with her hands bleeding. At least, that's enough for now. It's enough to give her a lesson. I look around, to see the boys and girls surrounding me with an anxiety. I look at Jimin which is leaving shock covering Rose's eyes. Or Taehyung and Jin or Namjoon or J-hope or even Yoongi oppa who's look at me, confuse and scared. I did that anyway. I did scared them. I did.

"If.." I take the break to catch my breath which is still full of anger , wanting to transfer my feeling through the words to them. "one of you dare to hurt Jungkook..." I look at their eyes, some of them avoid mine and look away. That's good. This feeling is good thought. "I'll torn you in pieces."

This is me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro