38. Poor Unfortunate Soul

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I need you." he keeps whispering such sweet thing at my ear make me lost farther into the heaven he promise me. I already under neath him. Topless, both of us. The kiss getting deeper and deeper as the time passes, intoxicating my system for wanting him more and more. He thrust his fingers inside me make me moan and moan his name uncontrollably. God, teach me ashamed.

Sloppily I tug his pants, wanting to get rid of it so bad. I want to feel him, I want to be his. I want to be one with him. He smiles between the kisses and about to take his pants off when I accidentally pressing his wound on the back of his head, greedily for his lips. For the sweet taste of his red apple lips.

"Ouch.." he said taken aback while his hand instinctively reaching the back of his head, I still shocked and then sat back to check his head. I messed him up. I was wanted to say my apologize when he cup my face again and assuring me that he is fine and wanting to continue what we left. My eyes half close ready to savoring the taste of him when I catch something on the couch.

"Jinny." I hopelessly reaching the blanket to cover up my chest and push Jungkook from my top. The one I called only look at us, bored.

"Yeah it's me." She said while watching the tv. "I wonder when will you two finish it. So I wait while watching the tv." I reach my bra and wear it under the blanket, and then again reaching my shirt. This damn girl sure knows how to destroy everything. Jungkook look down the blanket, frustrated. I give his clothes back and sign him to lean on the bed while me, standing up ready to scold Jinny.

"What are you doing?" I ask her helplessly, she look at me still remaining that playful grin.

"I heard everything, and was thinking to say thank you to that boy." She pointed to Jungkook. "But seems you pay him already."

"How do you know?" I ask him curious. Why did she always know what had happened with me?

"Does it even important? I only want to make sure that no one hurt you." she explain stand up right in front of me. Checking my face like a mother, the care mother I miss. "I owe you once life time." She then tell Jungkook who's now nodded his head slightly. Does he even know her?

"I didn't expect you to be in here. Since I thought that fake girl must be sticking on him like a tattoo." Fake girl? Soomi. I am gawking beside her, she is so savage, even in front of Jungkook. "But she didn't come in, she is outside the hospital."

So she is in here. She hates hospital. Yoongi's oppa words playing in my head. "She scared of hospital." Then Jungkook confirm it, tell Jinny what's make that fake girl can't come in.

"Why? Did hospital brought scary experience to her?" I look at Jungkook who's now shaking his head, not sure. "She is with someone you date earlier." Then she faces me telling me, Yoongi oppa is with him. And he said he wanted to sleep.

"Who?" quickly Jungkook cut off Jinny's words. Smirking she only titling her head. "Tell me. You said you owe me once life time." Look he knows how to take advantage of the words everyone said now. Jinny look at me who's now pleading to shut up.

"That white head. Someone who try to kissed our Panpriya."

"Kissed?"

"Kookie is not like what you think-" I am trying my best to explain to him but seems Jinny is enjoying so much the moment Jungkook's nerves come out.

"Well, if I allowed to said that, he nearly rapped her."

"Jinny. That's because he is drunk." I shout on her and looking at Jungkook, who's look at me coldly. Good, Jinny. Good. I sigh before I explain the things. "He called me few night ago, he ask me to bring him to his house, he is drunk, and can't process everything well. He is your brother. He is my friend."

"Friend won't kiss you on the lips." He growl angrily.

"We are." I cut his anger with my words. Enough Jungkook. Enough. You tell me that we are friend too and we nearly fuck to each other. And you said friend won't kiss on the lips.

"That fake siblings are really something. The girl try to tie you, and the boy try to take her." The words seems affecting Jungkook who's now clenching his jaw. I still don't know the truth and I don't want to jump into the wrong conclusion again. It's dangerous.

"And who's Park Sewon?" he looked up instantly when that names spelled out. So many secrets I don't even want to know. The painful inside his eyes confirm me that I might not wanted to know what kind of memories they had. Soomi, and the Park Sewon. This is too much.

"How do you know the name?" he speak with another tone that I never been heard before, he is different. "How?" but seems Jinny won't ever agree to obey anyone in her life, she only look at me who's now get hurt by how he change to be another person because of one name. Do I feel relieved to not have sex with him just now?

"Well, I only owe you once life time. Not twice." She said then put her hand on my shoulder. "Try to impress me twice." She added then right before the door is opening showing up Jennie, Jisoo and Rose. They look so worried when they arrived, and Jisoo also Rose hug me tightly right after they catch my figure. While Jennie unnie is looking directly to Jinny, who's do the same thing. Their aura are the same, the difference is the capability of Jinny to show her protest, her rebel side more dominant than Jennie unnie who's think carefully first before do something.

"Tzuyu's family is filling the lawsuit toward you." Jennie unnie said after they broke the eye contact, she then path my shoulder before stand back watching Jinny. I bit my lips, another big problem.

"Where is she?" Jinny ask Jennie unnie, they could get along very well if I can say.

"Another hospital." Jennie unnie answered and right before Jinny out of the place Jennie unnie already hold her arm. "Be careful of what you did and what you said. It might will put Lisa in dangerous state."

"So what will we do?" she asked make Jennie unnie look satisfied that Jinny is listening well to her.

"We need to have powerful lawyer to make them back off." She said make Jinny smirk smugly while take out her phone.

"I know some peoples." She paused when the line is still waiting for someone to answer. "B.I." the name make Jungkook shifting his position. "Need your mother help. Panpriya gave precious lesson and get problem because of that." She chuckled. They are still in touch, sure, he loves her by the way. "No she is okay. Her step brother save her. She doesn't need you but your mother help." The savage Jinny.

"Who's she? I like her." Jisoo softly ask me. Who will not like her anyway. I smile proudly when introduce Jisoo to this crazy and psycho sister.

"She is my old friend." I tell her. "My sister." She ended up the line and then call another person, Jennie unnie still look at her impressed.

"Dad, are you busy?" she said while looking at Jungkook. "Leave your another project. Need your help." She takeoff her phone from her ear and watch it for at least 5 seconds, betting that his father scold her. "It's not me. It's Panpriya." Her face look softened indicating good thing. "I love you dad." And then she hung up looking at Jennie directly.

"Text me when and where to discuss with the lawyer." She tell Jennie unnie. "I need to go Panpriya. Need to talk with B.I." she then out of the place leaving us, confuse.

"Who's she?" finally Jennie unnie ask me after Jinny left. I am about to tell her the same words as I told Jisoo unnie, not after Jungkook answer it.

"Night mare." I look at him who's now still hand a monologue with himself about the name Jinny's lately ask him. Night mare, is the name we made as we bullying someone in the past. The night mare which is dressed like the day dream.

--

"Yoongi oppa?"

"Huh?"

"Who's Park Sewon?"

"The poor unfortunate soul."

--

"I am happy." she said softly caressing his hair make him comfortable.

"Why?" he ask her look at her. He is now laying his head on her lap.

"Because you said that you'll going marry me after you graduated." he smiles when he heard what she said, the adorable her who will never be replaced with anyone never failed to make him fall.

"So you must wait for me." he said touching her hand which is placed on his head. "Until the cold winter passes, until the spring day greets again, until the flowers bloom. Stay here a little longer. Please stay here." he kissed her hand softly. "I love you, Park Sewon."

--

"Park Sewon, she is dead." he couldn't process anything when he heard that. He left her to another city, to chase what he need to have her as his bride. But what's the matter now? What's the matter of this wound and hard work, if she is not here.

"She kill herself."

"She is depressed."

He kept heard that words again and again when he should be the one who's standing to greet guess on her funeral. Sadly, what he want is standing up as the groom waiting for her to show up, not for the family to greet anyone on her funeral.

"Dear my blood, sweat and tears. Park Sewon. I wish you knew how much I love you. I wish I was there to protect you. I wish I never leave you. I should've treated you better when I have you. Now you are leaving, love is leaving. And I can't do anything. Someday, when I come to you, take me to where you are, a place with the moon and stars. From now on, each time I breath I miss you. Park Sewon I am sorry, I love you, forgive me. Good bye, Until the day we meet again."

"Oppa." There is the time she will keep calling him, make him smile to remember every memory of them. To remember how she call him oppa shylyThat day, he lost his wings. He can't fly anymore, he can't feel the freedom she gave him when she was around.

Park Sewon, his sweet cotton candy that melted too fast.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro