6. Untouchable Man

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook."Even he had my fathers name, Jeon. I was the Jeon too, I was the princess Jeon Pranpriya, the one and only child that my father love the most. Before you and your mother exist. The thought make me realize what had he done to my life. And then once again, my smile faded away for him.

"Please, take care of me." He added smiling to me showing his bunny teeth. I used to smile back constantly when someone is smiling at me, but right now, over this guy's smile, I only feel the pain. Is that good? To live with father and mother in one house, not like mine. I keep silence till mom poke my hand on my lap. I look at her, and then she ask me to introduce my self with her stare.

"I am Lisa." I hesitantly answer him. But refusing to smile at him, and fortunately Marco came at the right time put bacon and sausage on my plate. I smile at him in delight showing my gratitude for him. "Thanks Marco."

I was about to call Jisoo unnie to pick me up today when mom suddenly came toward me. "You walk Jungkook to the university with you. Since he might not familiar with the area." Sigh. This is just the first day he is in here, and I feel like mom want me to be his slave. I look at him who's still sat calmly in the living room chatting with Marco. When will he go?

We ride the train, once we arrived at the train station in silence of course, we got off the train and walk. It only took 10 to 15 minutes walk until we reach university. I look around to find if someone watching us walk side by side like this. I keep on walking faster and faster but he catch up with me, and then I walk slower wanting him to walk through but then he also slow his step. I look at him, and so does him. Now we look like a dumb couple, shit.

"Why are you walking like that?" He ask after seconds of silence, look he even didn't buy my stare. I look away from him then walk again. "Ya~, wait for me." He said chuckled as if I ask him to play around with me.

"Go away." Finally i said still maintain my poker face so no one will recognize that I am talking to him.

"What? Where?" he ask again and now he is in front of me, facing me with his two hands raised as if he is flying. Automatically I look around once again, oh good lord, please make him disappear. Please.

"Can you stay away. Don't you have class to attend now?" I ask him, if only it can make him go away from me. But he shake his head, damn. So I think I will just walk like no one beside me.

"Ya~~" he shouted again make me frustrated and palming my face in desperate.

"Don't call me Ya." I tell him still muttering the words as invisible as I can.

"So what should I call you?" he ask and then walk with me. He seems liking to walk while chatting, I was like that too, if only its not him who walk with me.

"Whatever you want." I state don't care.

"Noona~" it feels like he pulled my soul away from me, I look at him in shock. How dare he. I was about to give him damn punishment when he learn so fast, to stay away from me, he is running while laughing until she cant see him anymore.

"At least he is gone." I said and then back to walk to the university.

--

"I saw you." Rose opened the conversation when we are in the library, so she makes her voice as low as possible.

"Great. You are not blind." I answer her while looking for the book that will help me with the task Mr.Lee gave us. I hate history.

"You are with him." I constantly looking at her and straighten my back. Shocked. I think I knew what she meant. But what if, she only want me to get into her trap. So I act innocent.

"With who?" I try to sound as normal as I can but I think I failed since Rose chuckled now, earning some pairs of eyes warning us.

"That untouchable man." I break my pencil when I heard that, its clearly him. God, why did I go with him in the first place. How many people saw us today, oh god, I don't want to be the center of attention because its so tiring. So I grab Rose's hand while pleading with my pouting lip.

"Promise me you won't tell unnies." I beg her. I know that she is weak when I do an aegyo, because she is nice girl.

"In one condition." I supposed to be happy that she is agree. But why did I feel like already fall into her trap now.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro