[1]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taeyong has always been thinking about his parents. He was aware of his surroundings at a very young age, knew what reality is at the age of seven. He has been in the orphanage's care, daydreaming at the thought of having parents--a family he could rely on. At his age, he was already determined to study. He knew the orphanage could not afford his education, instead he went into public schools.

He shouldn't be doing these. His parents should be responsible for him, to keep him alive and well-educated, but at this point, Taeyong lost his parents and just thought of them as his inspiration. He'll just try his hardest to atleast make his life easier.

Although, it didn't take too long for him get adopted.

He tried applying for a scholarship at the age of ten and got interviewed by a woman, the one who arranged the scholarship program. Taeyong was suddenly adopted by the woman out of pity. Although, the boy was happy. He was excited to have a home. He did miss the people in the orphanage but the happiness he felt being in a home was nothing like he would ever imagine.

Taeyong cautiously entered the biggest house he's ever seen and met his stepbrother--Jaehyun, who is just two years younger than him. Also, the only person he's been with most of his time ever since he came into his family's life. It felt like they met in a very long time. He was sure that they know each other more than anyone could. They shared everything anyway.

Taeyong considers Jaehyun his comfort person.

Years have passed, Taeyong has been doing well in highschool. He's a very good student but confused with himself. He's been having this dilemma for liking...men. He doesn't know why but he just realized he's more into boys. Worse, it all started with him getting attracted to Jaehyun. It sounds embarrassing and disturbing, just knowing that they should be treating each other as brothers, but Taeyong couldn't help it.

"Welcome home, hyung!"

He was greeted by his cheerful brother. He smiled at him and softly pats Jaehyun's head, "How was school?"

"It was fine. Nothing really interesting happened. Look, I got something for you," Taeyong gave a paper bag to the younger who happily received what his brother gave to him.

Jaehyun opened it before he turned back and smiled widely at him, "Thank you, hyung! Oh...who are you with?"

The older looked back and awkwardly chuckle, "He's a friend of mine. I hope it's fine to you to bring him over."

Jaehyun looked at the guy behind Taeyong, somehow not liking him immediately but he still hesitantly nodded and smiled briefly, "Sure, hyung. Are you two...going to your room?"

Taeyong nodded, "Yes. But if you need anything, you can knock anytime."

"Alright, hyung."

The older grabbed the wrist of his friend and pulled him towards the stairs, going up and went into his bedroom. Taeyong closed the door infront and sighed.

"That brother of yours doesn't like me," the guy chuckled, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Taeyong turned at him and shrugged, "He's a good boy. Don't think like that."

"Babe, I see it in his eyes."

"Maybe you glared at him, that's why."

The guy suddenly pulled Taeyong towards him and placed the boy on his lap. Taeyong got surprised and immediately became flustered with their sudden position. For the record, they have a thing between them but not boyfriends. Although, the boy doesn't...vibe with him as much.

The boy jolted when a pair of hands slid into his dress shirt. He immediately panicked with his face red, "Hey! We're here to study!" he whisper-shouted.

The guy hummed and raised an eyebrow, "I'm unmotivated at the moment."

"We can't do anything else other than study!"

"No need to panic," he uttered.

Taeyong clicked his tongue, "Whatever you're trying to do, stop it!"

Suddenly, the boy let out an embarrassing noise which made him to cover his mouth with both of his face as he blushed madly. The guy just chuckled, touching places under Taeyong's shirt. Taeyong grabbed the guy's wrist and turned to look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I said stop--"

Out of nowhere, his bedroom door opened.

Taeyong's eyes widened and looked in horror when he saw Jaehyun standing by his bedroom door frame.

"J-Jaehyun," the boy stood.

The younger looked at the guy with a cold stare, "If you have nothing else to do, other than harassing my brother, you can go before I put you in a lawsuit for this."

Taeyong was taken aback from what Jaehyun said but before he could say anything, the guy shrugged and walked out of the room without any words. The boy doesn't know what to say after. He was actually embarrassed from what just happened. He hasn't thought about coming out to his brother. He wanted to explain or just let the earth eat him so he could just be gone. He mentally noted that he shouldn't meet with that guy ever again.

"Are you alright, hyung?"

The boy snapped out of his thoughts, "Y-Yeah...don't worry."

"If mom knew about this, I don't think she'll let him go," the younger said.

"Then th-this is just going to between us, okay?"

Jaehyun sighed, "Okay. But you won't bring him back."

"I won't. I promise," the boy said.

Then the younger goes out of the room, closing door behind him. Taeyong just dropped on his bed with a big sigh.

Jaehyun was just doing his homeworks inside his room, skipping dinner for the meantime so he could finish them. He usually eats a few hours after, also he isn't hungry yet. But he got surprised when someone came into his room with food. He looked behind and saw Taeyong.

"I brought you dinner. I thought you want to eat for a bit. The brain needs some energy too," his brother said and placed the tray down on the desk, "And I'm the one who cooked these to make it special."

Jaehyun smiled, "Thanks, hyung."

"This is my way to say sorry as well...about what happened a while ago. I-I know it's confusing to see me with a guy--"

"Hyung, I fully understand. There's nothing wrong with it...What's wrong is that dude."

Taeyong took a deep breath, "Yeah, I'm sorry about him. Also, I haven't come out to anyone yet, except to you, so to make it official...I'm not straight."

Jaehyun smiled, "I feel happy that you trust me enough to tell me."

"Well, I've always trusted you. You've always been so kind to me anyway..."

The boy couldn't help but adore the younger's features. He couldn't describe what attracted him to Jaehyun but just the way he treats him was already an answer. His personality's very gullible, a very soft and comfortable boy to be with. Taeyong watched him grew and supported him, either in academics or in the field of music. He's such a gem.

Jaehyun's very ideal, in his opinion.

Taeyong was just in his train of thoughts, not knowing that he was staring at Jaehyun. Surprisingly, Jaehyun stared back with many things in his mind as well. Everything just went blank for him.

Suddenly, Jaehyun's lips were softly placed on Taeyong's pair.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro