[20]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A team building was something that he didn't think Jaehyun would think about. Well, he thought their team was somehow fragmented because of the number of errors and mistakes they had for the past weeks ever since the man's running their family company. In his opinion, it would be great to have his whole team for some fun time. It'll probably help them shake some stress off.

Taeyong was excited about it. Jaehyun looked enthusiastic about it too while he explains the plans he had already wrote. What surprises him was when the man told him that he'll sponsor all of their expenses. What's even more surprising was what he said.

"And I'm coming with you."

The boy couldn't recover from that. But if Jaehyun wants to come with them, it'll just be fair since he was the one who arranged and paid for everything. He doesn't know what he should feel about it but he felt even more excited.

Taeyong was already planning the things he'll be doing. A few days left and his excitement kept building every day. Of course, there would be some time for them to check out the venue and have fun on their own. He should probably bring many of his clothing. It'll be a week-long anyway.

"Looks good."

The boy looked up, smiling at the man, before he looked back at the bouquet that he's been transferring and arranging inside the vase he bought the other day. Atleast they won't be in the ugly jar he placed them in.

Doyoung sat beside him, an arm on the backrest of the couch and the other holding a cup of tea.

"Of course," Taeyong teasingly uttered.

The man rolled his eyes at him, "When did you get so cocky?"

"You're the one to talk."

Doyoung was taken aback, "What?!"

The boy went to grab the cup from his boyfriend to take a sip then giving it back and proceeds to cut some leaves from the stems. Doyoung placed the cup down and hugged Taeyong from behind around the waist. He snuggled a bit which earned a few chuckles from the busy boy.

"What? Missing me already?"

The man frowned, "No."

"It's just a week."

"Then I'm getting as much cuddles as I can."

Taeyong finished up before he swept everything away, putting things down on the coffee table, before he went to hug Doyoung back, "I used to be the one being clingy."

"For now. Since you are leaving me."

"Don't worry, after this, we might just go and have our own vacation. Isn't our anniversary coming up?"

Doyoung pulled away a bit to show his wide smile at the boy, "That's what I'm excited for."

Taeyong smiled back, "Another year of dealing with your moodiness, huh?"

"Hey!"

"I'm just joking, Doie! Help me cook dinner."

Taeyong felt a lot satisfied when he finished a week worth of tasks. He atleast tried since they'll be gone for a week so they should complete more works as much as possible. It felt good.

Having a wide smile and stretching out his limbs, he sighed in relief. He's ready to deliver them to the managers. He grabbed a few folders then went towards his drawers to put them into his inventory.

This week has been a great one so far. Other than having most of his work done, Taeyong's been going along with Jaehyun lately. Since both of them are frequently together to plan about the team building, as well as something about work, they've been adjusting with each other--more like it's Jaehyun adjusting.

They started on nothing and Taeyong feels like Jaehyun is warming up to him very gradually. It's nothing drastic. Jaehyun's still Jaehyun, still a scary man, but he's softer.

Taeyong came out of his office, with some of the folders in hand to be given in some departments and managers, "I hope all of you finished what should be finished for next week," he uttered with a wide smile, catching everyone's attention.

"I'm already dying here," Jungwoo preached, "I need another set of fingers."

"The team building was fully paid by the CEO so in exchange, work your asses off."

He went out of the department and into the elevator. He pressed the button to the floor of the finance department. It took him some time, tapping his finger on the folders he has that he's hugging against his chest. He watched the number go up a few numbers before the door finally opened.

The boy took a sharp turn and suddenly, he bumped onto someone too hard. In result, Taeyong almost fell back but to his surprise, he was held by his wrist and pulled back up. He was met by a man's chest, the man was still holding him by the wrist. He looked up a bit then felt his heart dropped when it was Jaehyun.

For some reason, they got lost in staring for a second. Taeyong was flustered. They were very close to each other. His perfume was strong and the way he grips onto his wrist was almost protectively.

Taeyong pulled himself away gently and bowed, "I'm very sorry, Mr. Jung."

Jaehyun reached for the folders the boy accidentally dropped and Taeyong saw it. The boy stood properly as the man gave him back the documents and nodded.

"Good thing I caught you," and gave a brief small smile at Taeyong.

It caught the boy by surprise. But before he could bow in respect, Jaehyun and a board member walked ahead into the elevator. Taeyong was left speechless, felt like dreaming.

Why is his smile such a big deal?!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro