[21]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Early Monday morning, Taeyong was already up and in the waiting venue with a bus just for them to travel with. He kept everything organized and greeting everyone who arrived. He was pretty much the reliable and thoughtful supervisor anyone could imagine. He's been a very taking care of everyone well ever since he became teams with them anyway.

Doyoung did help him with everything. He carried the luggage, helped and watched Taeyong. He was already there anyway, since he drove his boyfriend towards this venue. Might as well help him with things.

"You can go now. It's almost six, you need to prepare for work," Taeyong said, "We're about to go now anyway."

Doyoung shook his head and smiled, "I'll go when you're on the road. I can catch up on work."

"But you take too long to prepare."

The man flicked his forehead then crossed his arms, "Shut up. You're the one to talk."

While they were playfully quarrelling, Jaehyun was there watching them. He has an eyebrow raised, twitching, with a big frown and eyes wincing. It was an eyesore, they were a big eyesore to him. He was packing his things inside but then he had to witness how they treat each other. Should they even act like this in public? They aren't yet officially announced so they shouldn't act like this...should they?

"Mr. Lee, we're about to go."

Taeyong got interrupted on laughing. He nodded at them and told them he'll be catching up.

"See you next week," the boy bids.

Doyoung nodded, "Yeah. Have fun. Call me if you guys arrived."

"Okay, Mr. Kim."

Taeyong was just about to go but the man had to pull him closer to give a subtle and secretive forehead kiss. The boy smiled sweetly at him, patting his chest before he walked away. He wasn't able to catch Jaehyun boiling his anger and just hopped into the bus.

He sat on the chair on the first line by the window and waved at Doyoung as the bus started to drive away until they went off.

The boy sat comfortably on his seat, not knowing Jaehyun was sitting on the other side on the same row as him. The man has his arms and legs crossed, sitting on the seat like he's in a limousine. He was tapping his finger on his arm, making up his mind, and Taeyong doesn't know that it's all about him.

Taeyong was on his phone, texting Doyoung, until he was called.

"Mr. Lee."

The boy immediately looked beside him, seeing the man who called him.

"Yes, Mr. Jung? Do you need anything? Are you uncomfortable?"

Jaehyun didn't speak, he just tapped the seat beside him. At first, Taeyong didn't understand what he was trying to imply at him so he stayed puzzled. The man furrowed his eyebrows and groaned.

"Sit here."

The boy's eyes widened, "S-Seriously?!"

Jaehyun frowned, glaring at him, "Do you think I'm joking?"

Taeyong swallowed then shook his head, awkwardly chuckling, "Of course not, Mr. Jung."

The boy hesitantly stood and sat beside the man who was seated by the window. He doesn't know what to do. He felt like he shouldn't move too much and not breath as much, although that's bad. Taeyong seated like he has a needle against his back and Jaehyun noticed how tense he was.

"I asked you to seat beside because of this," Jaehyun gives out a clipboard to Taeyong.

The supervisor looked at it and it was the numerous schedules, as well as the people who joined the team building.

"You decide who'll be roommates for the week but don't include yourself," the man added, "Give them responsibilities too."

The boy nodded, "Okay."

"Welcome! I hope everyone's excited for our week-long team building," the guide uttered very cheerfully, "Hello, my name is Yangyang. I have various games with some campfire for everyone to enjoy! But for now, I'll give everyone the whole day to settle in and maybe have some small walks around. Although, I would want everyone not to go too far. It is a forest afterall. If anyone needs my help, I'm always available."

Taeyong bowed at him as the guide scoots out and goes into his own cabin. The boy took the chance to finally step forward to speak.

"Okay. Since I know everyone is excited to check everything in the venue, you can all check this paper to know who you are sharing the room with. But before we proceed," the boy looked at Jaehyun who has his eyes at him, surprised when Taeyong looked back, "I would like to thank Mr. Jung for this. We wouldn't be able to be here without him."

Taeyong was nervous about what his reaction would be, but Jaehyun nodded and briefly smiled.

"This is for a good reason and so I hope everyone will enjoy and cooperate," the man said, looking at his employees, "And when we get back, I hope we could work more in harmoniously. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Mr. Jung!" everyone agreed.

Jaehyun nodded, "And for now, I want everyone to call each other by their first names, disregarding their position at work."

Taeyong's eyes widened, the same as everyone, "Even you, Mr. Jung?"

The man looked back at "Of course...Taeyong."

Taeyong jolted at Jaehyun calling him by his name. It's been a long time since he heard him say his name. It was new, and makes his heart go crazy. He shouldn't blush and get flustered infront of everyone. He kept everything in, clearing his throat and snapping himself out.

"Am I understood?" Jaehyun asked.

Then everyone verbally agreed.

This is going to be a long week for Taeyong.

A/N: since it's my first update this year, i'll make it double hehe

and i thought my first update was short so,,,

also, i'll be updating once every wednesdays and sundays from now on (still depending on some circumstances but most probably, i'll be updating within those days)

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro