[33]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Great work. I'll pass these to the CEO right away," Taeyong told his co-worker as he received the needed papers from him.

"Do I need to start something for you, Mr. Lee? I don't have anything to do next," he asked.

The supervisor shook his head with a smile, "No need, you can relax a bit and I will just call you if I need anything from you. Thank you."

The co-worker bowed and left the supervisor's office. Taeyong stood from his chair and went towards his drawers to grab some folders and clips. He took his time reading the document before he kept them. He made sure that he looked presentable, good, in other terms. Right after that, the boy excused himself out of the department and went to the Marketing department.

He walked to Johnny's office, greeting a few employees who was greeting him first. He needed the other supervisor's signature for the final document. The boy knocked and opened the door to see Johnny busy on his computer. The man looked up and displayed a smile.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to come and visit me," Johnny uttered, leaving his work for a moment.

Taeyong rolled his eyes playfully before he placed the paper on his desk that needs his signature, "I came here to ask for your signature."

The man nodded as he grabbed a pen then read the document, "Ah, by the way, how was the team building?"

"Nothing new. What do you expect?"

Other than him and Jaehyun doing other things.

And Taeyong pushed the flashback away.

Johnny shrugged, "A little bonding with your past step-brother. Both of you are tense."

"You know, we haven't seen each other for years. I can say the week helped us catch up, I guess."

The man nodded, signing the paper after he read it, "Let's have some lunch together sometimes," he proposed, giving the document back to Taeyong.

Taeyong smiled and nodded excitingly, "That would be nice. I'll ask him."

"Text me then."

"I will. Thanks, John."

The boy exited the office then went to the CEO's floor. Taeyong bowed at the executives and visitors walking down the same hallway as him. They must've just finished a meeting. Seemed like Jaehyun's busy so he went towards his secretary, greeting him.

"Good morning, Mr. Lee. Anything I can do for you?"

"Good morning. These are the papers he needs. Could you please give them to him?"

The secretary nodded, "Of course, Mr. Lee. He'll receive these as soon as possible."

"Thank you very much--"

"Taeyong."

Both of them looked at the direction who called the boy. Jaehyun, who just got out of his office and immediately saw Taeyong ahead, lost his senses and forgot that they were still in work. Taeyong was caught off guard, quite surprised that he was called by his name infront of other people. It took them a while before Jaehyun loosened up.

The man cleared his throat, "Mr. Lee. Could you lend me a few minutes of your time?"

Taeyong nodded slowly, "Of course."

He told the secretary he'll deliver the documents himself. He walked towards Jaehyun, coming into the familiar room once again. Once both of them were inside, the man closed the door and walked back to his desk.

"I was about to go to your office, but since you're already here," Jaehyun uttered and handed out a clipboard to Taeyong, "Hire an event organizer and production for the anniversary party this month. Is that alright?"

Taeyong smiled and nodded, "Of course. That's my job. Is it immediate?"

"If it's possible, I would like to have them here by Friday and have a discussion about the event right away. I don't have any plans on disappointing anyone anyway."

"You disappoint no one--Ah, by the way, I came here to give these to you. That's the final documents you needed for last month."

The boy handed out the folders to the man who politely received it from him. Jaehyun opened and read them, scanning over the handout. Taeyong just stood there, quietly looking at Jaehyun. He just had to be stunned every time he sees the CEO. He would almost love to sit and stare at him while he works. Although, that would be weird.

"Wouldn't I melt if you kept staring at me like that?"

Taeyong jolted and immediately looked away, flustered, "I wasn't staring."

Jaehyun looked up at the boy, raising an eyebrow and tried hiding his smile, "Thank you for this," showing the folders he just scanned real quick, "Would after work by Saturday be fine? For the small celebration?"

But that's my dinner date with Doyoung.

"...Of course."

The man smiled, "Good. Tell the others about it."

"Will do."

Taeyong exits the office, kind of regretting about changing his schedules for Jaehyun. He's stupid. Maybe he should tell Jaehyun that he already has plans for Saturday night but then again, he doesn't want to. It's a problem. As much as he wants to do things for and with Doyoung, he chose to be with Jaehyun. It felt wrong but he just wants to get over with the man for being pushy. Or is it?

Thinking about it, he wants to tell Doyoung about these. He doesn't deserve being stabbed from the back and Taeyong felt really bad. But the boy just convinced himself that he'll just move on from Jaehyun, he has to.

"How was work?" Taeyong asked, already in the car with Doyoung driving him home.

"Stressful. Well, it is the deadline week. I thought I couldn't drive you home tonight but I was able to find some time," Doyoung answered.

"Hey, if it's really important, you can just tell me. I know it's hard to choose between your career and partner but I would understand if career will come first," the boy uttered.

The man chuckled, "Leaving work to pick you up every night would only mean you're always more important than anything, Yong."

It was so sweet that it made Taeyong feel really guilty. He just smiled at his boyfriend.

"You don't have to," Taeyong said.

Doyoung shrugged, "I want to but it's not like you have to pressure yourself to do the same."

"You're being too selfless, Doie."

"You are too, I'm just doing the same."

"It just made me guilty. I-I'm sorry if I have to push our dinner date for Saturday to Sunday," the boy uttered, "We just have a small party with my team. I hope that's alright."

Doyoung doesn't seem to look upset but he kinda is. He just smiled, "No need to be sorry about it--"

"You don't know how sorry I am. I'm really sorry, I know you looked forward for it ever since I came back from the team building. I promise I'll make it up for it."

"I feel bad that I made you think like that," the other said, "I was just about to tell you that I might not make it since I need to finish some works. It's alright, Yong. Seriously."

Taeyong just looked worryingly. After this, he should think about his decisions. The situation just doesn't help him.

A/N: i found in my screenshots folder a picture of a tweet that has the same tension we're having for this story HAHSAHSAHHAHA (but jaehyun and doyoung won't fight in any of the chapters, sorry hehe)

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro