[34]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next couple of days, Taeyong just busied himself on hunting for someone who can organize an event for them. He was able to contact some and met them for a meeting the other day. The boy was then back to his original job which was to support his staff's performances and other documentation including some schedules.

It'll mostly be his job with the events for the production team. His own team should be relaxed at this point, some help would be fine but Taeyong should do it by himself. They'll work on the others instead.

Inside his office, he was just settling down when he arrived about half an hour ago. Taeyong was just waiting for files he needed from the other departments and while he does, he just started to organize his schedule for the month. Checking the time, he should go and meet the production team who will be arriving a few minutes from now so they could meet the CEO.

Before he could proceed with his schedule, Taeyong heard a knock. The employee opened the door and peeked to see the supervisor.

"Yes, Jungwoo?" the supervisor asked.

"The production team manager just arrived. They are waiting for you at the ground floor," Jungwoo said.

Taeyong nodded and smiled, "Alright. I'll be there right away."

The supervisor stood from his chair right after he called the secretary to talk about the manager that came. He brought his phone with him before he exits the department and into the elevator. He pressed the ground floor button and arrived in a short amount of time. He walked towards the lady that was dressed in nice office clothing. Taeyong fixed his jacket before he walked towards her in a friendly manner.

"Hi, you must be Ms. Han," Taeyong uttered.

She smiled as she handed out her hand to him which Taeyong accepted, "Yes, and you must be Mr. Lee."

"That's me. Great that you came. Can I get anything for you while you wait? The CEO might still be in a meeting," Taeyong said.

"Oh, don't worry, I'm fine waiting a few minutes."

"Are the venues ready?" Taeyong asked.

Ms. Han nodded and gave a folder to him, "I found a few and we'll be visiting them today to check them in person. My team is already preparing with the organizer you contacted to us."

"That's good. I am always available if you ever have any problems."

Suddenly, the boy got surprised when he felt a hand against his lower back and a man stood beside him. Taeyong was taken aback from it but when he saw it was Jaehyun, his heart fluttered. The man smiled at Ms. Han, welcoming her.

"Ms. Hans, thank you for coming. I saw you were already talking with Mr. Lee," Jaehyun said and slid his hand away, reminding himself that he shouldn't have done that.

The boy didn't become flustered but he became quiet.

"I am very honored to meet you, Mr. Jung. It's my pleasure to do work with you. I am really excited to be in this event," she uttered enthusiastically.

"It's my pleasure to have you here. I'm very happy that you came. Are we ready to go?"

"You don't have anyone else to go with you?" she asked.

Jaehyun shook his head, "I'll be going alone. My committee is busy in trips. It'll be fine, I guess."

Then she looked back at Taeyong, "Why not Mr. Lee? I think he could come with us. It's better to have one or more opinions for the venues."

The man looked at the boy and Taeyong was surprised with what Ms. Han said before he looked back at Jaehyun. But before he could even answer, the man did first.

"I don't think he's available as of the moment. He is a busy, hardworking, man afterall," Jaehyun excused, smiling at the lady.

She nodded slowly, "Ah, of course--"

"I-I can come along, Mr. Jung. Atleast just for this matter. She's right, it is important to have some opinions from others," Taeyong uttered which caught the CEO's attention.

The man raised an eyebrow at him, "This isn't as important as anything you're currently working on. It's fine."

"I could look through on how they work if I'm able to go with you. That's my job too."

"Are you sure?"

Taeyong nodded, "Of course."

"Great!" Ms. Han suddenly exclaimed, "I'm looking forward on working with both of you! I'll wait outside."

When they were left by her, Jaehyun crossed his arms, "You can stay here instead."

"I want to come along. You don't want me to come because...?" the boy asked.

The man furrowed his eyebrows, "I just don't--"

"That's invalid. Let's go!"

Taeyong smiled before he walked his way towards Ms. Han. Jaehyun sighed before he followed them and called for his driver.

Arriving at the venues, they were quite a lot of them that could possibly be the one they're getting but Jaehyun did want to see everything before he decides for it. He is very observant and always keeps an eye on details. All Taeyong did was to look around the venue, as well as observing the other workers.

Despite Jaehyun having his independent side taking over for the decisions, he would always ask Taeyong for his own opinions.

"Do you want to go back? It's almost lunch time," Jaehyun asked right after he talked to the owner of the venue with the managers, "I'll call my driver for you."

"No, it's fine. I can wait."

"It'll take a little longer. You're not hungry yet? Do you want me to buy something for you?"

Taeyong chuckled, "No need. Don't worry about me, Jae."

"Really?"

"Of course. You aren't going to eat lunch on time either," the boy said jokingly.

The man rolled his eyes playfully, "Just tell me if you need anything. I'll come back."

Jaehyun left Taeyong to talk with the owner, maybe to get a schedule for their upcoming anniversary event. The boy sat on a chair to wait for him until his phone rang and saw that Doyoung was calling. He began to feel nervous but he shouldn't be, should he?

Nevertheless, he accepted it.

"Hey," Taeyong greeted.

"You...aren't in your office?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry about that. I just...needed to do something outside."

"Have you eaten lunch? Where are you? Do you want me to pick you up?"

"I can handle myself. I just need to finish something. I'm really sorry, I'll make it up to you, I promise."

Doyoung smiled, "No, it's fine. It's work."

"We can have dinner tonight. Is that alright?"

"I think so. Don't feel bad, okay?"

"Yeah. See you later then."

Doyoung ended the call, sighing. It's work. He wasn't just used to Taeyong acting like this. It was almost sudden.

A/N: get mad at me

taeyong doesn't deserve hate 

Love lots tho ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro