[48]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You guys won't come with us to America?"

Jaehyun sighed, "Well, I still have a party to attend to. I don't know if Taeyong wants to go. Of course, I wouldn't leave him here. My mother's a crazy menace. We'll just follow after a few days."

Both of them were chilling in Mark's unit since Jaehyun didn't want to go home yet. He's bothered about his situation. It shouldn't be a dilemma but his mother is in a dangerous condition. He wanted to talk about it with his friend. Mark's advices were a way to-go sometimes and it clears up the many thoughts for a while.

He's able to think if someone could give him opinions and advices.

Mark laughed, "Kidnap him then."

"I don't want to push Taeyong into something he doesn't want," the man uttered.

"Speaking about your mother, I'm sorry about her condition. I heard of it."

Jaehyun scoffed, "Oh, she already told the media? That's unfortunate."

The man shrugged, "She told the media she flew to America for her medication."

"I do think she's lying. If she lied so she could have a hold of me for years, she can lie so I would choose her over Taeyong. She even had the guts to tell everyone about it."

The other hummed, "Or it could be true. What if it really is? You'll have to stay, huh?"

Jaehyun looked upset. He doesn't want to do anything with that lady again. He was done with her. He wants to quit the company and just go back to his own. But Taeyong might not want the idea of it. Although, he could just talk it out to him. They'll be better in the States.

They'll live freely without any guilt. They can love each other like they should be. It's just suffocating to be in a person's expectation. Jaehyun knows the risk of publicly talking about his relationship but does he care? No. He has their lives ahead of them anyway.

"I do have to...And it sucks," the man felt like he's in a really big problem, which it is.

Mark looked at him and pitied his friend. Jaehyun's been a great guy, he deserves the best. Things weren't just in the way he wanted it to be. But he could always help.

"You know, it's not impossible to look for the truth."

The man nodded, "I'll look into her records? Surely, she already has those fake ones everywhere...If they are even fake."

Mark leaned back on his couch, "Call the doctors. Ask her personnel. Check her history...I bet something will come up. I can do it for you."

"You know that's illegal--"

"I'll have my ways. I got you, Jae. I want the best for you. If things turn out the way they should be, you know what to do. You've been there for me, I want to return the favor anyway."

Jaehyun slowly smiled at him and nodded.

"You sure you don't want some beer, Jae?"

"I'm quitting my vices. Don't even tease me into it."

"Hey, you're here. Welcome back."

Jaehyun smiled at Taeyong who greeted him and currently busy with cooking dinner. The man wanted to stay over so the boy lets him. Jaehyun was clingy afterall. He just got some clothing from his unit then comes back to his lover's apartment.

"So? How were things with Mark?" the boy asked.

Jaehyun sat on the couch and sighed, "Just talked about things."

Taeyong hummed.

"Would you want to go to America? You're invited to their wedding," the man asked.

The boy shrugged, "I don't know...I'm hesitating about it. I don't know if I could leave things behind. It is a far place and even if it's just for a while, I'll get anxious a bit."

"But I can't leave you either."

"I can handle myself, Jae."

Jaehyun frowned, "I don't trust people around us. I'll get anxious for you too."

"I'll think about it..." the boy uttered, plating their food.

The man stood from his seat and sat by the dinner table. He grabbed Taeyong's hand and kissed the knuckles of it.

"I'm not pushing you into it but please consider it. It's better you're with me wherever you go," Jaehyun said.

Taeyong smiled and sat beside him, "I'm just going to mentally prepare myself. By a few days, I can maybe make my decision."

"It's fine, no worries. No need to pressure yourself."

The boy nodded and they started eating. Jaehyun looked at him and Taeyong confusingly looked back.

"What? It doesn't taste good?" the boy asked, immediately got worried.

The man shook his head and smiled, "It's delicious. I did say I missed your cooking. It's been a while..." then he spoke again after a second, "You know, I couldn't help but think of the possibilities of things happening if we weren't separated. We could've probably be happy and free right now."

"Why? Aren't we happy?"

Jaehyun tilted his head to the side a bit with a small smirk, "It's not that. I'm happy but you know, not as much as we want. I know we're still having problems because of my mother and basically, the society. Just...I thought if we've been together for a while, we could've been happier."

Taeyong hummed, "I think if we weren't separated, we wouldn't still be happy. You have expectations, business, I could've been very busy earning my degree and my own career...I think it was best that this happened. You wouldn't love me like this if we didn't separate and had misunderstandings."

The man just stared at him, listening to his words. He always knew Taeyong's smart. He would always think the other way around, another perspective. He would always be positive with his situation, despite it's not in his favor. Taeyong's such a pure heart, Jaehyun would risk everything for him.

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder, they said."

Jaehyun smiled, "If we can have a child, I bet they'll be as smart as you."

Taeyong chuckled, "We can have one. Adoption."

"Not bad. I like that idea. I want to have a small family with you someday."

The boy smiled back and nodded. He would want that too.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro