24. What if

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I look around as I take a sip of my juice, I saw Mino dancing on the dance floor energetically while teasing me with his eyes. I shook my head while waving my hand on him totally done with him. The music was so loud to the point I feel my brain going to explode but I kind of like it. Too many things happen since the few 3 days before.

Grandpa just get into hospital 3 days ago, his myocarditis just got worse. Doctor also said it was because of the stress. I hate the thought of Uncle Jung-Hyun cursing in front of me because Jungkook didn't answer his call. Grandpa wanted to see him. So bad.

And just day after that mom inform me that she will give birth 3 weeks ahead. Which is means I have to give more pressure toward staff and Tae oppa for the project. I can't focus since I handle everything just now. That's right uncle Jung-Hyun still helps me, but I still need more help. Just today I met Mino, and he realize that I am so done with my life he simply drags me to the club, clubbing. He said I will reduce my stress this way. I wish he is right.

After 20 minutes of dancing finally Mino take his seat beside me, in front of the bartender. Sweat dripping from his head, so hot huh. I can always capture some woman looking at him, eating him whole with their eyes full of lust. "Are you sure don't want to taste something heavier than that juice?" he asks pointing at my half full glass.

"For example?" I tease him while wiping his sweat make him smile.

"Well. You know... milk." we laugh in unison. He knows I can't drink alcohol, because I mostly doing something stupid when alcohol enter my system. I almost always fight with someone in the club when I drink alcohol. And also, desperately begging anyone to fuck me in some conditions. And I am so grateful he was with me every time I drunk. "I really miss the drunk version of you." he then playfully leaning his back to the counter while smirking.

"Which version?"

"Number two version." I chuckled while beat him lightly. "Please, bang me. Fuck me." He then copying my voice while teasing me.

"I never been that ugly." I tease him back make him giggled.

"Everything is good?"

"Well, you know what I feel." I answer him drinking my juice again. "Exhausted to the max, I can't just leave if the condition gets worse. I never think that being rich will put me in a crisis condition. Too many people wanting me to do something for them. I can't split myself into nine just like Naruto." He giggled while ruffling my hair, I know I am silly to bring in Naruto thing in here.

"So, what's the conclusion?"

"I bring him back to the house."

"Need some help."

"Not with dragging his collar. Nope in this universe, dude." I tell him. We were about to talk again when we heard the music turn off and some noisy voices raised up from the side of the bar. We look around to see two man's fighting each other, I bet they drunk.

"Great." Mumbled Mino still leaning his back while watching the face of the man. "Did he just popped out from nowhere just because you mention him?" We look at Jungkook who's now hovering the man while punching the man mercilessly, worriedly I stand up from my seat want to take a clear view.

"Punch him." I heard some peoples even entertaining their fight, and then I saw the woman from the side, right near them. Well, he must fight to take the woman attention. The shouts just raised as the man kicking Jungkook stomach, hovering him and then punching him back. I bit my lips when I feel Mino's touch on my hand. Giving him my attention then he looks at me, while smile thinly, I look at him full of concern as I look away watching Jungkook who's now got punch again and again.

Don't touch mine.

My god damn feet just taking their way to the crowd, grabbing the man's collar make him look at me. "Stop it or I'll call the police." I threat him make him for a second flinching, watching the man's eyes without blinking the man finally got up leaving Jeon Jungkook.

"You got sexy girl in here dude." The man then told Jungkook while whistling over me. "She is my type by the way."

"No thanks." I mumbled then helping Jungkook to stand up. "Get your ass up, fucker." I hissed to the heavy Jungkook who's now smirking leaning his head on my shoulder, I circled his arm on me and then walking to the exit door.

"You are here barbie." He said while we walk. "I know you'll safe me."

"Whatever" I scold him again, he smells like alcohol which is I hate.

"Why are you so beautiful." I didn't respond him since we took the cab. "Make me fall deeper into that ocean. God, I should've act that I hate you." he then giggled while leaning his head to the leather seat, watching me from the side. I clear my throat; this is so awkward here. The cab driver sometime takes a peek from the mirror to us.

"Your boyfriend drinking too much." He commented while smiling from the mirror.

"He is not my boyfriend, sir." I answer him which is make him apologize to me.

"You said you love me." Then Jungkook once again breaking the silence, make the driver looking at me with a really look. "You said you will fight tooth and nail, you god damn bitch why did you let that angry bird brows fuck you." he whined make me wanted to rip his mouth, but I just let him. And what's again he said? Angry bird brows? I nearly chuckled to imagine what kind of expression Mino would give if he heard it.

"I'll stitch your mouth." I hissed him make him stopped his whine and then giggled like a little boy. And then he closed his eyes. He better does. We are almost reaching the house when I heard him talking again, make me look at him, with his soft gaze, decreasing the heartbeat of mine then I looked away.

"I love you, Lisa."

--

I looked up when I fell someone grinding their body on my left. Just to see tall figure with the red lipstick, smiling smugly to me. "Wanna having fun?" she asks to make me grin. She then bravely takes the place on my laps but the hell, I roughly push her body make her startled.

"Don't touch me." I tell her. "I am engaged." I show her my finger which is circling with the ring. Instead of walking away the girl only chuckled and sat beside me, watching over few empty bottles of Jack Daniel on my table.

"Your fiancée just walking away with that hot guy earlier, right?" she asked me, I raised one of my brows leaning my back, so?

"Doesn't mean you can touch me." I inform her make her look at me with such a smile.

"Wow, that bitch is so lucky having the loyal guy over here." Then she takes my hand but I refuse it when she tries to drag my hand to her side. Is she deaf? "I wish I can taste-"

"You better looking for another guy over there before my fiancée come back."

"Oh boy she won't." She snorted mocking me make me take my hand back to my lap.

"She will. I believe it."

--

She won't.

I just can't erase the words that slut told me earlier, I simply curse her when she mocks me more saying that I am fool that believing Lisa will coming back make her go away. But of course, after slipping her number on my clothes. It's been 1 hour but Lisa still isn't coming back. Did she forget that she left me here?

I chuckled lightly when I thought about it again. Why did you give her permission to take her never ending lover home in the first place? Why did you believe in her too much? Damn it Mino, that's not her mistake if she ended up leave you like this. This is your problem, you let them in and destroy you. Opening your heart again, being an obedient dog, thinking that she might be different with other girls that left you. Different your ass.

I flinch as someone touching my back, I fear that it's another slut but when I see who's standing behind me make me smile in triumph. It feels like every what if I had in the past when the girls I love left me become real. I wasn't ugly, I wasn't poor, I wasn't nerd, but I was fool. I was believing the wrong person, loving the wrong one too, make them keep advantage of me, wrecking me again and again. I had always said to myself what if she loves me but should left me because of some good reasons? What if she doesn't want to cheat on me? And when the next cheater come my mind just simply saying What if she is different? What if she could make you happy? What if she will stay?

And here she is, the one who stay and even come back even when she has the chance to go, Lisa is coming back.

"It's getting late. Let's go home." She told me as she extends her hand to me. I smile as I take her hand, walking behind her as she leads me exiting the club. Thank you, my star.

--

"Let's date."

"What?"

"You deaf girl, let's date and healing each other heart."

"Do you even love me?"

"Do you?"

"Nope."

"It's all right, I'll make you."

"Why me?"

"I think, you could be that one."

"That one what?"

"Who could be my every hope I've ever had in human form."