25. ssi

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What?" he said lazily at the little girl who's narrowing her eyes on him since he came. I beat him lightly while watching how Suji not even flinching the eyes on poker face Mino.

"That's not how you greet kid." I said then taking Suji to my lap, still try to kill Mino with her stare. "Suji won't greet Uncle Mino?"

"I am not an uncle. Fix it or I'll never greet the two of you." He pouts make me chuckled and then looking at little Suji again.

"It's Mino oppa, my fiancé."

"What is fiancé, barbie?" she then looks up at me with her doe eyes cutely, make me pinch her cheeks playfully.

"Fiancé is..." I look at Mino asking for his help since I am not good at explaining something like this. I am not a dictionary anyway.

"In short way, I'll be her husband soon." He said still lazily supporting his head with his right hand.

"It's not good."

"What is not good?" I ask her curious.

"He is bad, I want you with Jungkook oppa." She said innocently somehow erasing a thin smile which is starting to grow on Mino's face.

"Your Jungkook oppa is such a jerk." I need to slap Mino but Suji just faster than me.

"Cursing is bad, Mino oppa." I chuckled when Mino himself covering his mouth with his palm, feeling slightly guilty.

"This is why I hate kids." He then saying looking at me who's busy laughing over their cute interaction.

"So, you don't want to have kids? Then bye? I am not marrying you." I said pretending to be angry. But rather than feel guilty, he only smirking teasing me with his eyes.

"So, you already planning to have kids with me huh?" he teases make me pout then blowing my bangs. "Just don't be tired to have two or more Mino for you to raise."

"No, barbie. Jungkook oppa-"

"Shut the f-"

"Do I hear someone cursing?" I gulped when I see Jennie unnie standing beside us, hand on her hips, watching us suspiciously.

"Mino oppa was cursing twice, mommy. Beat him." Suji boldly pointing her finger to Mino who looks so done with the spoiled girl in front of him. For my fear, then Jennie unnie taking the ruler which is just placed near the table and walking to Mino.

"Show me your hand!" she sternly looking at Mino, which is now automatically, scarily showing her his both hands, to get beaten with the rule, twice. I was crying to death watching how Mino watching Jennie unnie in horror until she sat beside us. "Next time I'll kick your butt if you ever cursing in front of my daughter." He nodded innocently.

"I don't see Yoongi oppa." I tell her while rubbing Suji's head softly.

"Accompany her to the hospital." I nodded understanding who's she means with her. "Honestly she doesn't even look ill. She is just pale. Duh." She said irritated, but I won't blame Jennie unnie. Because she forgot everything, like how sick her mind was, she is still in pain. But I proud of Min Jisoo, she just tries to be better. She went to the hospital, meet the psychiatrist, she also starts to text me, talking about her feeling. She also takes the pill in time every day, she is healthier now.

"I am home." Yoongi oppa just come and kiss Jennie unnie's forehead while looking at Mino disliking his presence. But the man only makes the eye contact with the little Suji, doing starring contest. "Lisa." He then smiles at me nodding his head, I nodded to him back.

"How's everything?" Jennie unnie asked Yoongi oppa who's now taking Suji from my lap to his embrace.

"Good. Jungkook with us."

"Again?" he nodded and then looking at the door direction when she come with him leading their way. She looks not as pale as usual, and she smile at his joke. The feeling just mixed into one, the hurt and the happy feeling I feel, just colliding into one. It's felt like I am holding the beautiful rose, smiling at it while its thorn cutting my flesh.

I was smiling to her while Jungkook's smile immediately disappear as they look at me. She was smiling back nodding her head, but when she looks at the other direction her eyes widened as if she saw ghost.

"What's going on Soomi?" ask Yoongi oppa betting that it's not only me who saw her act the way she saw ghost. Looking at me and Mino and Jennie confusedly then Yoongi oppa motion to take her to the living room.

"No." She speaks weakly after all. Pointing her finger at someone which is make me shiver, God, what's secret everyone hiding from me? "No." She shouts with her higher note as Mino smirking at her. "Go!" she screams while pulling her own hair and then falling to the floor like a maniac, as instant as its Suji also crying scared of her auntie' act.

"God, Soomi." There is Jungkook quickly hugging her in front of me while facing Mino. "What's wrong? Tell me."

"Him, please. No. Go." She cried those words out loud; she is in her hysteria mode now. Pointing her shaking finger to Mino, still not daring to face him then Jungkook give him the killing look.

"Okay okay." He said rubbing Soomi's back and then looking at Mino again. "What are you waiting again? Get out!" he shouts. Not fully understand what was happen, but I think he is right, it's better for Soomi if Mino leave. Maybe she just imagining Mino as someone she knew. I look at the calm Mino while he watches the scene in front of us. Jennie unnie was standing clenching her fist, holding her breath, but I manage to make her look at me, sending the sign that I should go then I take Mino's hand leading him to go. Passing through Soomi carefully while I reach the door, her hand just gripping my feet tightly.

"No, don't." Both of me and Jungkook watching her, confuse. "Stay, please."

"Soomi, I should go. You want him to leave right?" she nodded but her grasp still tightened, shaking like hell but strong as concrete. "Then I should accompany him. He is my fiancé."

"Dangerous." She said half sobbing, weaker than before.

"Sorry, I should go."

--

"God, Lisa. Where did you find him?" Irene auntie opened the door, worriedly helping me guiding Jungkook to his room.

"Club, he had fight. God, why did I even care." I cursed when he just leaning all of his weight to my right arm. "Where's uncle?" I ask her worriedly, no need more drama. He is in home now. No need to punish him again.

"In dad in law's room." I sigh when I heard that and hurriedly entering the room.

"Your big baby should take rest." I tell the smiley Jungkook who's now laying his body on the bed. I take off his shoes, socks, his smelly clothes and about to zipping his pant when I realize that auntie still in here. Clearing my throat, I went to the blackboard taking his damn white collection shirt and then helping him to change.

"No. It's hot." He is whining to me, but I am not buying it, I beat his arms making him pout then I tidy the shirt. I smile to auntie when she helps me turning on the AC, she is a good mother anyway. I just can't get why he hates her. It's not like her mother is still alive, to complain about anything.

"Just finish what you should do. I'll wait outside." She said while walking outside, I just can hold my embarrassment that she caught me almost pulling off Jungkook's pant as if that is my habit. I sigh and then pulling off his jeans, I am grateful of my decision to not drink alcohol tonight. Or else, I might lose control and plea on Jungkook to bang me.

"Don't go." He said while his hand taking my hand make me stop my track. I was finish with baby-sitting him, just going to looking over Mino but this giant baby won't let me go easily, will he? I watch him, closing his eyes but his strength still there.

"I should go, Jungkook."

"Where?"

"Mino must wait for me. I left him in the club." I tell him still on my spot.

"Won't you stay? I feel not good."

"I'll ask Yeri to nurse you."

"I don't want Yeri." He pouts.

"Should I call Tzuyu." Once I call the name his eyes wide opened sending shiver on my spine.

"Do you really hate me now, barbie?" sure.....no. I can't bring myself to hate the one I love. Even though I said to you that I hate you and never flinching my eyes as I cross the street while meeting you, I do, still love you. But I am just tired. I am tired watering the dead seed.

"You sure wanted to point your finger, blaming all of my behavior to me?" he chuckled, he is indeed drunk. "I am the monster you created." He said still smiling like a stupid one. I am sorry Jungkook if I was the one who caused your pain. "It's so hurt, barbie." He then changing his emotion to the sad one. "It's so hard."

"It's not easy loving you." It still brings ache every time he said that love words, I should've move on. I should've felt nothing, but here I am, still trembling over his words. "You burn like fire."

--

Mino-ssi, it's Jennie.

Can we talk?

To : Unknown

Sure.

Tomorrow, cafe across the main street of Hongdae at 9 a.m

To: Jennie

Cool.

Don't bring Lisa with you!

To: Jennie

Why?

Just do it.