31. Fortune Teller

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"I said to you, I don't like to go here." She whined while leaving no space between our body. I like the feeling though, maybe this is why I drag her all the way here, I want to be closer and closer.

Well, since she officially agrees with our temporary happy life contract, I never touch her inappropriately, last night is the first time I kiss her lips, I was too flustered at the moment and we only sleeping together, hugging each other but no sex. Don't underestimate me, I also a man with the hormone, I used to spend 10 to 20 minutes a day to handle my hormone inside bathroom. I told her that I had stomachache and playing loud music to drowning my moan when I did that. It's a shame, but I can't just touch her that way, I need her permission. I don't know why I did this, I really miss the taste of her body, I just, can't. I am too afraid that she will leave me immediately if I did that too fast.

"What do you mean, it's beautiful, look at that it's burn baby burn." I tell her, trying to make her look at the sight of the lava show in front of us, I was mimicking her part in buljangnan like what she did years ago at Hongdae. "Babe, look, it's so beautiful, I don't play with you. Look! It's like firework."

I heard about this lava firework from Namjoon hyung, once he went here with his girlfriend and he said it was beautiful, and it does. I look at her face, she looks at the sky mesmerized but bit scared too. She looked up and I smile at her innocence, my precious barbie. "It's so beautiful right?" I asked her softly to make her look at me, bit worried.

"What if it blew up, we could die." She said make me chuckled while pinching her cheeks.

"It won't. This is safe, they won't risk tourist life. Trust me babe, I am here anyway." I softly caressing her cheeks, she nodded obediently and put her arms on my hips, hugging me bit tighter.

"Don't leave me." She whispered. Of course. I won't.

--

"It's so hot. Don't." I half shouting at Jungkook who's now covering my body with towel. For god shake, we are at the beach, having fun. But he insists that I should wear at least towel. I don't understand him, he should be happy to see me like this. It's not like I wear my yellow bikini every day.

"You should put this on, or we will back to our hotel room." He said sternly leaving me gawking over his stubbornness. I glare at him while he covers my body again. "What?" he asks not even to feel guilty. He clearly destroys this beautiful day, just look at the bright sky, with the bright sun up there, the blue and clear sea water. Just why?

"Is this that beautiful vacation you said earlier? Is this how you treat me?" I whined, but he stays still with his final decision, holding the towel so I won't taking it off of my body.

"You won't argue with me because you won't ever win over me, and two who told you to keep wearing that damn short bikini here?"

"This is beach, where else I would wear my holy bikini?" half faking crying he shook his head.

"All the eyes on your body, they were eating you alive. And no, don't tell me to back off because I won't. You are mine. "I scoffed and look away from him. "Babe." He then softened his voice as he come close to me leaving an inch only between our face, with the body already touch each other he lifts my head to see him clearly. "I only want to protect you, you are my pride, my queen. I can't let anyone harassing you that way."

"I just want to having fun. That's all." I said in the same amount of softness in my voice. He then smiles at me, suddenly taking off his white shirt showing off his muscular six packs body which is make me drool and then casually replacing the towel with his shirt. Wearing the big size of his shirt make me more secure now, it's more comfortable than towel.

"Then this will do?" he asks, I nodded.

"But." I said pointed at his stomach and looking away, damn it, teenagers' meters away from us just watching him as if he is the fresh meat, they wanted to eat whole. "Cover your body with that towel." I quickly commanding on him.

"But it's hot, babe." He then slyly ignoring me, teasing with his smile walking away from me.

"No but, put it on or I will punish you." I threatened him, but he seems enjoying any other girls who's just take second look on him after he passes. "Now, Jeon Jungkook."

"I want to having fun. A~h it's a beautiful day." He said completely ignoring me. So, I walk faster then grabbing his wrist make him look at me.

"We better back to our hotel room."

--

"Fuck." He groans as I do my blow job, insisting my punishment toward him to do as soon as we arrived at the hotel room. "Lis~" he hissed as I suck his pride harder make him jerk his head on the mattress deeper.

I simply pinning his body on the wall as soon as we are entering the room, kissing him passionately he even didn't aware that I tie his hand and then here he is. Grunting asking for me to untie the knot on his wrist. Panting with red face he looks at me with a clear lust.

"Let me go." He asks me again in ninth time, but no, it's your punishment to seduce any other snake out there in front of my eyes. I only smile while eating him whole, feeling his muscle grew bigger and bigger inside my mouth, it's nearly his climax and his dignity seems hurt as he looks at me in horror. Yeah, he intends to not ever come before making me come first. That his pride. But not today, boy.

"You fucking kidding me." He hissed once again as I feel his throbbing inside my mouth, licking it with my tongue I then suck it harder and harder, make the movement even faster up and down in my mouth as he tries to escape himself from me, but I grab his tight tightly with both of my hand. "Barb~ a~~~~~~~~~~h fuck." He cursed while moaning loudly as the hot cum entering my throat and I kindly drink it whole. I am making sure to drink it till the last drop until I look up to see him still in his euphoria looking at infinity panting harshly, sweat dripping from his head down to his cheeks make him glow like goddess.

I make him like this, I smile as I crawl on top of him, hovering him like a little slut. I untie his hands, caressing his face, wiping the sweat away as he looks at me with his innocent brown coffee eyes, and it hurts me. What did I do to you, Jungkook? I am a bad woman, I don't deserve someone like you, I tell myself. One tear unconsciously falls from my eyes down to his nose as I looked away from him.

"Why?" he asks weakly, raising his right hand, reaching my cheeks and wipe the tears away. I only shook my head, praying that he won't asking more, because we knew the answer why. He then smiles sweetly showing his bunny teeth to me. "Thank you, Lisa. You make me happy." He whispered then raising his head to peck my lips softly. I am sorry.

"Bali?" I asked him as we entered the airport while reading the tickets on my hand. He holds his sandwich on his right hand, and the coffee on his left when I take over the tickets and our passport. "I thought we will straight go to Seoul." I questioned him. But he only nom his food, shrugging his shoulder.

"I was googling and stumble in one website." He spoke.

"Yeah?" I responded on him.

"They said it's a good place just like Hawaii."

"But we already saw Hawaii." Tell him not believing on his extra ordinary, he simply just booked a flight to somewhere that I don't know where.

"Not every place because we were busy making baby." I hit his bicep when he said that, but he only chuckled. "What? You want me to said having sex?"

"Forget it, I told you." I whined on him.

"Oh, come on, it was so cute that you are asking me for more and more until we don't know that time already fly so fast."

"I am hating you." I shortly said and looking straight to the counter, totally pissed that he brings it up again. Who won't asking more anyway, he touches me very well that I want his hand on me every time. Am I wrong?

"I love you too. Just believe me, babe. You won't regret it."

--

"Babe." I look at him and then click, he started it again.

"I might probably throw your dear camera in that." I pointed at the sea in front of us, we arrived at Bali last night. And yes, it was so beautiful. Now, we are in Lot Island, so many tourist and local citizens around. I can see they are capturing their moment but sometimes forget how to enjoy the real thing, the view, the peaceful feeling here. The wind already messing with my hair as I grew tired to fix it again and again.

"Don't you dare." He said then looking to the top of the temple in front of us. "Do you want to go up there?" he asked to make me look at him. "They said we need to wash our face and hand with that holy water." He pointed at the guard in front of the main way holding a jar of water.

"No. I am okay. Do you have water?" I asked him. He shook his head but quickly run away make me confused. Does he even know the way to come back here?

"Hey!" I heard someone shouting from my back make me face the said man standing in front of me. He smiles genuinely, so I smile back to him.

"Hi." I shortly answered.

"Where do you come from?" he asked, he looks not young anymore, that's why I feel comfortable around him, he won't flirt on me.

"South Korea." I tell him.

"Wow, K-pop." I giggled when he motions to dance. Yeah of course, it's K-pop. I nodded slightly. "And name?" he extended his hand and I happily shake my hand with his.

"Lisa."

"I am Baron, from here. You look nice." I smile shyly over his compliment. "You are not into that technology thing; I can say so many people wasting the view for that." I nodded as he roamed his stare around us. "So, welcome to heaven." He said happily. "Beautiful right?" I nodded.

"Yeah, but I just arrived last night and still don't know where to go. So."

"I can tell you the best destination." He said excitedly.

"Really?" I asked him back and taking out my phone to take note.

"There is the place called Kuta beach, but it's gotten dirtier now. I feel sad, but there was the place where the tourist having fun, so many great hotels and also pub, and great restaurant." He spoke.

"I'd love it." I responded.

"And that is beautiful sea with blue view, I can tell that it's the best beach so far I can recommend you." he looks so happy when he said that to me. I bet he had good memories in there. "Pandava beach, but no uber allowed, so you need to rent car."

"Oh, it helps me so much." I told him but his smile suddenly faded as his face become serious. I can tell that he is zoning out right now in front of me, so I touch his shoulder softly make him jerked, and one warm smile instantly growing on him. What's that for.

"Are you okay Mr.?" I ask him curious, and he could only laugh lightly. Am I funny?

"Do you believe in fortune teller?" he then asking me, what? it's 2017, we had this smartphone, and what's with fortune telling thing. I shook my head. "Oh! it sad." he said sadly.

"But what's that sir?"

"I don't know that you will believe on me or not, but I will share this vision with you." he said watching me carefully. Almost like whisper he talks to me. "You'll have gorgeous twins in the future." Even though I don't believe in things like that, but I smile brightly as he said so. I will be happy. "One son and one daughter, they will have your eyes, and their father signature smile." 

"And-"

"What's going on in here?" we both startled with one annoyed voice behind his back, to face not pleasant Jungkook holding two bottle of ice water.

"Jungkook, this is Mr. Baron. He tells me about the best destination in Bali." I happily introduce the old man to Jungkook, and he seems not buying my words as he only nodded at him and then looked at me back.

"Babe, we need to go. We should find hotel for us." He said innocently handing me the bottle. I look at him and Mr. Baron confused, did he just reject Mr. Baron existence?

"Mr. Baron. I am sorry for this uncomfortable condition. And thanks for everything you told me, I will make sure to check the place. But I need to go now." I kindly excuse myself toward the kind heart Mr. Baron while Jungkook rolling his eyes beside.

"That's okay. And Mr." He then facing Jungkook, make the one looking at the old man back in a serious look. "Take care of your wife. She needs extra energy to give birth of your twin." He then paths Jungkook shoulder while the younger blushing like hell. Wife?

"Oh yeah." He shyly responding scratching his back head out of nervousness.

"And have a great honeymoon." He then waved on us walking away while whistling joyfully. I could only watch him walking away, until he disappeared from our sight, that is impossible, no, you shouldn't feel flustered of what that man said.  Human can do mistake, so the fortune teller do. But why, why did I feel like wanting to know more about my future? Why did, I, feel happy for no reason.

Twins, I smile as I recall his statement. I will have twin. No. Wake up Lisa. This is not a game. No one who will know what in the future, no one. And you shouldn't put your trust on that statement. Or you'll get hurt.

"Babe!" I snapped my head to my side looking at the worried but still blushing Jungkook beside me. "Are you okay?" I am not sure Jungkook. What should I do with this thought? But I can only nod while faking smile to him earning that signature bunny teeth smile from him. TWINS.

"I hope you can get through it all, young lady. You had to pay the right price for the right happiness. None of them will not hurt you." whispers Mr. Baron as he is eyeing the two who leaves the beach.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro