57. Talk

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Barbie." He said make my breath hitched, I feel like my lung is not function anymore. He looks at me with his big brown coffee eyes, the innocent one just like a child who beg for candy toward his mom. But how did he know? How did he remember the way he called me if they said that he lost his memories as soon as he sleep.

His heart never forgets you.

"What took you so long?" he asked then, standing from his wheelchair and approach where I stand. He looks at my face, tilting his head forming his mouth to an 'O' before tracing his finger on my face, my chin, my cheeks, my nose, then my lips. "I missed you." He whispers softly and without hesitation bring me into his embrace, giving me the warmness that I crave for.

I could only stand like statue, watching the teary eyes girl who's watching us in dismay. She hates me, her stare just like the way Soomi used to see me before. Anger and grudge. Did I hurt someone else again?

She abandons you; she doesn't care of you.  Damn she is right; I don't deserve the pure love from someone like Jungkook. So doesn't her.

"It's okay." I said softly, giving his nape the touch, he always loves, make him shudder and nuzzling his head more onto my neck, just like bunny. "I am here."

"You are here." He said tightening his embrace.

--

"You wanted more Jungkookie?" ask Jin offering the maknae who's now sat on the couch, among his 6 hyungs and his 4 noonas, also 3 of his nephews. Of course, they are coming, after Soomi calling Jennie, they are more than happy to be reunited as if nothing happens.

They were chatting, joking, laughing just like the past. Jin brought enough food to throw a party inside Jungkook's hospital room. Everyone is happy, except one who's biting her nails nervously. It's Jennie, looking around to find Soomi.

"I want that lamb skewer, hyung." Said Jungkook while munching the last bite of burger in his mouth. Jin kindly put some lamb skewer on Jungkook's plate. "Thanks' mother." He jokes but Jin proud enough to heard that.

"Of course, I raise you on my shoulder son. Now eat as much as you want, so you will gain weight and be as handsome as me." he said make the others laughing.

"Just found woman and get married, I am done with your little shit." Hissed Suga make Jin frown but not that long, because he already smiles again and giving Suga flying kiss which is make Suga faking to throw up.

Watching everyone laughing make Lisa's heart at ease, watching how everything look so perfect make her happy. And then she remembers something, looking at the clock on the wall, mid-day. She had less than 12 hours now. And she knows she should at least call Mino, telling him that she is fine and whole. So, she decided to get up to make a call.

She is about to open the door, wanting to not get attention but failed, of course, those eyes never leave her.

"Barbie, where are you doing?" and in a second everyone stops to talk and watch her just like him make her nervous. She smiles nervously and facing them all.

"Toilet." She spoke.

"There is one inside." Said Jungkook, he doesn't want to lose her again. Nope. She looks at the direction where he pointed his finger, now what she could do? She can't talk with Mino while Jungkook listening to it. There is no other option than being honest.

"Actually, I should make an important call so...." He is frowning, hesitate. Should he buy it or not.

"It's okay Jungkook, Lisa will come back." Jennie finally cut the awkwardness between them and smile at Jungkook assuring him. She knows what Lisa mean by make an important call. "Besides, she will come back as soon as she finishes the call, won't you Lisa?" and Lisa nodded her head eagerly.

"Emm, okay." Jungkook said after a while making Lisa smiling to him, melting his heart. "But make it quick, please." He added shyly. "Or hyungs will take all of the gamjattang."

"Nice try, Jungkookah." Jimin chuckled toward Jungkook's words. The maknae, indeed. She smiles sweetly before turning her back and leaving the room, leaving Jungkook with his curiosity. She walks straight toward comfort room and pull out her phone, dialing the number and put the device near her ear.

One ring, two ring....

"Liz." She can sense that Mino is in good mood despite of how long it takes her to call him today, and it makes relief washing over her body.

"Hi." She said watching her reflection on the mirror.

"Are you going home now?"

--

It's 11 and there is no sign of Lisa to call him, assuring him that she will be back soon. He sighs and walk from the kitchen and living room, until the doorbell rang. He is not expecting her to come home this early, at least he wants her phone call, but... maybe she is really over with that boy, he thought. Excitedly he walks faster toward the door and open it only to be disappointed.

"What are you doing in here?" he asks coldly, almost closing the door in front of her face, but she holds the door, pushing it make him furrow his brows.

"I come to offer you something." She said, and there they are, sat in front of to each other inside the cafe. Mino sat uncomfortably, impatient to wait. He just wanted to end this all.

"So, what kind of thing you wanted to offer me?" he asks sipping his coffee and scoffing at her, Min Jisoo.

"It's about Lisa and Jungkook." She spoke.

"Oh, what else, of course it will about your dear loved one." He mocked.

"We know both of us loving our lover with a crazy feeling, you know what I feel toward Jungkook."

"Honestly I am not." And she looks at him, confuse. "If we have the same kind of feeling, I don't know how you set Jungkook free, you probably can make him happier. Only little touch of force he will realize that you are the only one that will sacrifice anything for him."

"I killed for him." He looks up at her after that sentence. "And there is no sign of him to fall for me." She looks at him back with the amount of sadness which is make Mino can understand her feeling. "How far I should do that little touch, when in fact I slowly destroyed him. He will always be by my side out of pity, not because of love. And it hurts me more to know the fact that he will never forget Lisa, even after he lost his memories."

"That's your problem, I can handle Lisa better. You are just too weak to handle Jungkook."

"Didn't love make you weak?" she taps her hand on the table make him flinch, it's so sudden. She grabs his hand and hold it tightly. "If you didn't become weak, it's not love Mino. It's greed."

"I don't care, Min Jisoo. All of what I care that Lisa won't ever get hurt by Jungkook."

"And destroyed by you instead."

"What you really want, I asked you once again. And if you still try to provoke me, I will leave you." He then spitting his anger, pulling out his hand.

"Gave them more time."

"Nope."

"Please."

"No, Min Jisoo. It won't happen. I am out, okay." He motions to leave but Soomi take his hand, dragging him to sit back on his chair.

"If you let her take him home, out of that hospital I will assure you that you will never meet Jungkook for the rest of your life anymore."

--

"Why are you coming back?" Lisa startled listening to that voice when she just ended her call. She looks at the mirror, finding someone behind her, look straight to her with a sorrow.

"To take him." she said after a while, after she understand that this Ja in girl talking about Jungkook. "From you."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro