58. Secret

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You must be crazy" said Mino as he exits movies theater with Soomi in front of him. She looks back at him with crinkle on her right eyebrows. "I must be crazy" he sighs again as he remembers how they watch skit movie together.

"What?" ask Soomi try to look as innocent as teenagers. "Now I am hungry, can we eat something right there?" she pointed at the corner of the 3rd floor where they stand, to the restaurant. She runs leaving Mino behind her with lazy move. She already sits on one table at the back corner of the restaurant and was accompany with one male waitress already writing down her order. "What do you want to eat?"

"Make the same as yours." Mino once again spokes disinterest. He already giving up arguing with this annoyance lady. If it's not for the deal she promises him, he will never bother to spend another second like a fool like this.

They do look like a pair of lovers, watching movie, eating together and he doesn't know what else she could ask him to do after this.

"It is fun, isn't it?" Soomi ask as she pats Mino's hand, who was just about to check his phone. He swats her hand with her satire eyes, but it won't affect her, she is Min Jisoo. She is immune of rejection.

"It's tiring."

"Isn't it something you will do with your loved one?" she asks. "With Seon Yeji." She whispers as her right hand covering her mouth, that name makes Mino sits straight on his seat. "She likes skit, she likes ramen."

Mino sat stunned; it hurts. That name always bringing pain in his heart.

"She like cat, she has cat eyes, sharp and gorgeous." She won't stop to hurt him. "She has bangs." His breath is raging. The shadows just clouding his mind. "That's why you like Lisa."

"I am not."

"Yes, you do." Cut Soomi. "You love her. You try to find the other her on any other girl. You, want to pay your regret through that other her."

"No."

"Of course, you do." She smirks peeking at his saddened eyes. "But this Mino is still that Mino. Who will break anything, everything. You fix nothing; you'll just make another Yeji through Lalisa." She says calmly as the waitress interrupt her, bring out beef steaks and cola on their table. He even organizes the utensils neatly. The fork and the knife right on its place.

--

"Lisa is everything okay?" she jolts as Jennie comes to her. Lisa couldn't speak as she looks at her phone worriedly. "Who are you calling?"

"It's... Mino."

"What's with him?" she looks back, checking on Jungkook who is still playing Lego with Suji and was leading Lisa to sat on the bench of balcony after closing the door slowly.

"He is out of reach." She beams calmly but Jennie can feel the trembling voice in hers. It's fear.

"And?"

"He would never stop checking on me." She said now biting her thumb. "I promise to stay only one day, and it's nearly over. He should be checking on me. But he doesn't."

"Isn't it good thing?"

"He never stops. Unless..."

"Unless?" their eyes meet, and it just clicked that way.

"Where is Soomi?" Lisa suddenly asks as she stood up, looking at Jennie as if she judges the older one.

"She is doing fine. You calm down, girl." Jennie reaches for Lisa's hand and force her to sit back, holding both of her shoulder and look right into the younger eyes. "Maybe Mino just realize that you will never leave him. One- or two more-days won't hurt him. You will be his no matter what happen."

"But- "

"Guys..." both looking at the door where Yoongi stands. "The foods are ready, dinner time."

"You used to like everything I made." Said Yoongi as he fills up Jungkook's bowl with beef soup. "And I will cook you anytime you want from now on. So, just eat properly, don't be too skinny and be as healthy as you used to be." Jungkook smiles at how his older brother's treat him. He feels happy.

"Thank you, hyung." He beams. "Soomi must be so proud of you." It was just another word. But it did make everyone stop whatever they do. Eyes on each other's.

"You remember Soomi?"

--

Lisa just washes her face and doing her night routine when she sees Jungkook peeking from the door cutely make her chuckled. He smiles innocently and just get inside her room before closing it properly.

"Can't sleep?" she asks still sitting in front of the mirror applying serum on her face. He sats on the bed watching every of her movement patiently.

"I just miss you." He whispers back shyly, his hand found it place to scratch behind her head. "And just want to make sure you are not just dream." He spokes again make her look at his reflection on the mirror.

"I am real, Jeon." She said softly before looking back at him facing him completely from the seat she was on. "And I miss you too." He sits still, blinking his eyes as smile touching her lips, spreading it with as if it will rip his face. Feel something big growing inside his chest, throbbing painfully. He spreads his hands, ready to welcome her in his embrace that she approves happily.

He is humming one song that makes her relaxed as his hand goes up and down from her shoulder to her hips slowly, serenely. She loves his touches, his smell, his hug, his warmth, his voice. If only she could die right away, she would be the happiest person in the world. She wants everything to stop; she will be more than happy to end her memories with this moment right there.

She doesn't want to face reality of tomorrow, where they will be separated, and he will never be around her anymore. She will never feel his warm again. She will live inside her soulless body. Until the end. One tear slipped, followed by others. And others. And another.

"Don't cry, barbie." He hums as his hand caressing the top of her head.

"Please, promise me. Jeon Jungkook." She said still nuzzling her face on the crook of his neck. "Promise me you will live your life happily, be the best version of Jeon Jungkook." She hugs him so tight he can feel her heartbeat. "Find a woman, falling in love, and getting married. Having child- "the lump in her throat was so full that she lost the air to breath. "Live a life that we both dream of to be together." Her nails were embedded through his shirt, and he can feel it on his skin. She holds him so tight that she thinks all of that will make no one removing her from him ever again.

Even though she knows it won't.

"I love you with all of my beings."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro