59. Coffee

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jeon, why don't you drink your medicine, yet?" ask Lisa as she approaches Jungkook who was looking outside their window. The man seems startled before he drinks his medicine on his hand quickly and smiling apologizing to Lisa. "Why'd you zoning out?" she sits on the same couch with him and looking outside to see that there are Jennie and Suji outside, they sat on a bench at the garden.

"Nothing." he spoke. "I was just thinking." adds him.

"Of what?" she asks while smiling at how Suji did outside.

"Of the suitcase you pack." she froze. "Was it so hard to love me and stay?" she looks at him on her side, and those eyes caught hers. "I am sorry if I can't let you go."  he speaks again while looking down at her hand. "I am sorry if I am so annoying."

"You never burden me."

"I did." he sighs and watch out the window. "If I could erase you the way my brain erased all people, I would."

There is nothing more to say, Lisa has nothing to talk. She lost of her words as Jungkook smiling looking at Suji.

--

"Mommy, I brought you beautiful flower." came Suji holding a tiny white flower on her hand. Jennie looking at her daughter and trying to make a smile while taking it carefully.

"Thank you, Suji-ah." she strokes Suji's hair. "But I'd like to have some time alone. would you get inside and play with Kookie oppa?" Suji nods her head and walking away inside the house happily as Jennie sighing looking at her playful daughter. 

Looking back at her phone on the bench, waiting for something, or someone.

"I believe you can do it." she beams clenching her nails on her hand until her knuckles turning white. it seems like her heart won't believe of what her mouth says. "I can't believe I would stand on your side."

--

"Where is my phone?" said Mino as he checks on his surrounding but find nothing. Looking around once again he walks to the toilet and walk back to their table where Soomi watching him calmly. 

"Would you calm down and sit down, just enjoy the moment." she speaks. 

"I had to check on Lily." he said but processing to sit down in front of her.

"It's not like she will run away from that place." she beams and giving Mino one glass of Americano makes the guy looking at it in silence, then looking at her face. "What?" she asks but he doesn't budge and just staring at her. "Thought you will prefer bitter taste than hot latte." then she changes their glass, giving Mino her hot caramel macchiato. 

"You are suspicious." he watch as she sips her americano happily. 

"You are just being stupid. We have the same intention of getting the one we love. It's called mutualism symbiosis." then she hands him something from her lap. His handphone. He takes it right away, as if an eagle chasing chick from its mama. "Relax. I won't run away taking what is yours." she winks playfully makes him shake his head in awe.

"You are really a maniac, psycho." he sips on his warm coffee and taste a little bitterness among the sweetness in it. He gulps on it again, leaving the half cup of them.

"Coming from you." he choose to spare his attention on the phone, checking it and find 2 missed calls from Lisa. He hurriedly dialing the number but then she touches the end button make him look at her, furious. "Like I said, let them be."

"She called me." 

"And then?"

"Why'd you play this game? Why'd you make this complicated. Just go away take your man." he try to call her back again and she did the same again.

"What is so hard for you to give them time to let everything go. You'll take her from Jungkook, she will be yours in anytime soon meanwhile he will forget what happen when he woke up."

"What is with sudden changing behavior." he looks at her in sus. "If he will just forget everything, why'd trying so hard to make this scene? Are you trying to trick me?" he sounds so soft, but all knows that it holds his madness. "You try to make me fall on your trap, oh bitch you should know me better." he chuckles and if it's not for Jungkook she will run away. She knew him very well. Even more than himself.

"I won't steal him from you." she spoke lightly, smirk was on her face. "I won't make you trapped with force." she adds, slowly reaching his jaw with her left hands. "You'll come willingly into my trap." she whispers before she pulls out a little knife with her right hand, was aiming his neck but he surely knows her more than her herself.

In a flash of light, he rolls her hand flip her body and put her flat on the table makes their drink fall and stain the floor and with panting breath he stabs her. 

It was so fast, too fast for her to even process what had happened. All she could see was his face, those eyes looking at her, stunned.

"You are failed." he says make her falls back to reality, she starts to able to hear everything, the chaos of the surroundings, and she could finally realize that she can't breathe. Something is holding the oxygen to get into her body.

She can't feel her lungs.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro