Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Marinette gulped again, then looked up in front of her. Lila and Nathaniel were busy arguing with Adrien. Then Lila and Nathaniel started beginning an argument of their own, Adrien rolling his eyes.

Marinette walked a little further away from them, sending a reply.

Marinette - what do you mean? Who are you?

Unknown - before Lila was your Unknown Person, but now I am, and I assure you...I won't stop until I have Adrien to myself.

And this time I'm not going to mess up!

--

"What do you mean my plans were horrible?!" I yelled. "I worked hard to come up with them."

"Well then obviously you don't have a very smart brain." She retorted back. "But I can help you. You need to make Adrien actually be mad at her"

"How do I do that?" I folded my arms. "Since my ideas were trash, what do you think I should do?"

"Simple, make it look like Marinette did something really bad... I don't know, like, she cheated on Adrien?" She shrugged, and I began to think about it.

"Alright, I've got an idea." I exclaimed. She rolled her eyes, so I quickly added, "it's a good one."

I began to tell her my idea that I thought was awesome. "Make fake messages. Use Nathaniel."

She smiled, knowing it was good. We started to talk more into it.

Little did she know that I had another idea... An idea to bring her down!!

--

"Alright I got it. We'll do an investigation on the both of them," Roger Cop nodded. "And when we're done, we'll tell you who was lying."

"Thank you," Adrien smiled. "Please, I don't want this to happen again."

He turned to Marinette. "Let's go home. I'm tired of all this."

Marinette nodded, putting on a fake smile. She slowly put her phone back in her pocket and followed Adrien outside.

"Are you okay?"

"Huh?" Marinette looked up at him. "I'm fine. Just tired."

"I hope you're telling me the truth," Adrien grumbled, looking away. "I saw you looking at your phone as if something else was wrong. What's the matter. Tell me!"

"I'm fine, really," Marinette tried to make it sound so true.

"Alright then." Adrien didn't push her any further. "I'll take you home."

Sorry Adrien, but they seem to be after me, and I can't get you in any more trouble. I'm the reason your father is in the hospital.

Marinette returned home, and sighed. Her phone beeped for more times, but she ignored it, and started heading upstairs.

She was about to fall down on her bed, when she heard knocking coming from her window.

Chat?

"Adrien, what are you doing? I told you I was fine." She let him in anyway. "And if you wanted to see me, why couldn't you come in your civilian form, through the door?"

"I don't believe you're fine, Marinette," Cat Noir walked inside. "Oh and plus, the door was locked, and I was afraid you were already asleep and I didn't want to wake you up."

"Well, I'm doing great. Don't worry about it!" Marinette grumbled and sat down on her bed. "Why don't you believe me?!"

"I want to believe you're fine, but I can't bring myself to it. Show me your phone then."

"No!"

"Yes!" Cat Noir made a reach to grab her phone, but she kept it out of his reach. Then her phone started ringing.

Marinette answered, even if she knew she shouldn't have in front of him. And she regretted it.

"Hello? Who is this?" She called out through the phone. The other person chuckled before speaking.

"This is your Unknown calling," she said. "You should probably go and check the police station again. Some girl might have broken out...

And I know that girl is after you!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro