Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You told me you were fine," Adrien grumbled as they entered through the the entrance. He walked up to Roger Cop who had on a terrified face.

"I was, but now I'm not," Marinette huffed as she followed him. When they got to Roger Cop, she asked, "did anyone break out?"

"I'm really sorry, but she was a tough egg to handle," Roger Cop said. "Lila Rossi, before we could investigate, she attacked."

"What do you mean attacked?!" Adrien asked, folding his arms. "Come on, it was just one girl."

"Yes, but another girl came over..." Roger Cop began. "She came up behind one of us and hit him. Lila took the chance to escape. We don't know who that girl was, she was covering her face."

"Ugh! Alright, another investigation..." Adrien exclaimed. "Find out who that girl is. Find out what her relationship with Lila is and the reason she helped her escape. And most importantly, find that Unknown Person!"

Marinette sighed as she followed Adrien out again.

"Marinette, you're coming to live with me until this gets solved," Adrien exclaimed with a firm face. "I can't stand it when you get in trouble like this."

"I'm sorry, Adrien. I'm sorry this is happening," Marinette sniffed. "If I had been more careful with my secret, maybe this wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault!"

Adrien took her hand. "No, it's not. Stop saying that. You've got me how, and together we can defeat those girls. Now, come on, let's head home. To my place of course."

Marinette nodded and followed him to the limo that was patiently waiting.

"Hello Adrien, Marinette. So as for the investigation we're working on, where do we start?" Nathalie asked as they got in.

"Anywhere, I don't care," Adrien answered. "As long as you find me all those answers. And I will reward you with anything you want."

"Alright, I got it," Nathalie nodded, then motioned for Gorilla to start driving.

Weird... That unknown girl freed Lila, but not Nathaniel. Who can it be?

Marinette stared out the window. Right now she hoped that unknown wasn't spying on her now.

Even if she still felt guilty, she couldn't thank Adrien enough at how he decided to help her. This showed he really cared, and it warmed her heart to know that.

-----

Lila huffed, finally coming to a stop. She looked up at the girl who was still wearing the face mask.

"Thank you, Kagami, for saving me. That was really good." Lila gave her a thumbs up.

Suddenly the girl got out a bat, the same bat she had used to hit one of the police officer in order to set Lila free.

"What are you doing?" Lila backed away as the girl inched forward.

"What makes you think I'm Kagami?" She whispered as she raised the bat.

"But... You aren't going to hit me, right? I didn't do anything wrong to you," Lila chuckled. "And yes, I think you're Kagami. I mean, what other girl would save me?"

"Yes," the girl whispered again. "But Kagami wouldn't want to attack you, right?"

"Right. Which is why you shouldn't do that," Lila looked at her, frightened. The bat came closer, before it hit her face.

"Ah, stop!" She yelled. She tried to get up, but the bat came again and hit her on her back.

Why is Kagami hitting me?! So she set me free just to get me hurt again? What is wrong with her?!

Well, if it isn't Kagami, then who?!

"I'll give you a hint," the girl said again, coming closer to her ears. "My name... It begins with a C and ends with an E..."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro