Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This chapter will be something not usual. So Enjoy!

==================

Jeon Jungkook was someone new. This school was too big for him. He would get lost easily and frown sometimes, but he would get his way around.

" Hey new kid. " a voice was heard behind him. Jungkook turns around slowly.

" H-hello.. " Jungkook nervously said, hugging his binder tight since he had it in his arms. He looks down scared.

" Nerd? " the person walked closer to Jungkook. Kook's legs was shaking in fear.

" Please don't hurt me, I beg of you. I'm new to the school and I don't want to cause trouble. Plus I'm very lost so if you wouldn't mind letting me go so I could find my way. " Jungkook said quickly, almost as if he was rapping. He was still looking down, holding tighter to the binder. Then Jungkook felt warmth, something he hasn't felt. It was the person, hugging him. Jungkook didn't hug back since his arms were busy. Jungkooks cheeks turned light pink with blush.

" Park Jimin. " the person let him go and stook his hand out as to hand shake Jungkook.

" Jeon...Jungkook. " Jungkook hesitated but smiled and shooke his hand.

" Pleasure to meet you. " Jimin says happily, showing his adorable eye smile.

" Yes, it is. " Jungkook smiles and bows.

5 months later

" Come! " Jimin smiles, softly grabbing Jungkooks hand while taking him upstairs to the roof of the school. Jimin has liked Jungkook ever since they've met, he decided that it was time to say how he felt.

" Why are we out here? " Jungkook says happily, catching his breath.

" Give me your hand. " Jimin asks. Jungkook puts his hand on Jimin's.

" Jin Hyung. " Jimin said in a serious tone. He was rather sad because according to Jungkook, that was his crush.

" What? "

" Jin Hyung. " Jimin places his hand on his heart, " From 0-10, how fast does it feel? "

" more or less 4. " Jungkook blushes.

" Now touch my heart and say your name. " Jimin demanded. Jungkook puts his hand on Jimin's chest.

" Jungkook. " Jimin's heart beated faster then a cheetah.

" I'd say, 10. " Jimin tells him his scale, he blushes hard. Jungkook's face turned pink.

" You like me, Hyung? " Jungkook smiles. Jimin nods, embarrassed because he confessed.

" Me liking Jin was a lie. " Jungkook admitted, " All along, my crush was you since we met. "

" Jungkook.. "

" Park Jimin.. "

=======================

Yehet. I'm still taking requests. BTW if u r confused, this was back then so like yeah. 24 more days~ byee

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro