Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kim Taehyung

===================

" Mom I'm home. " I close the door behind me, " What's for dinner? "

I look around, " Mom stop ignoring me. " I walked to the hallway to see my mom in front of her bed, sitting and sobbing.

" Mom! " I rushed over to her. I noticed a picture of a man and a letter. I held the picture ever so lightly.

" Your father...never left...when you were 2... " she says in between her sobs. She sniffles and smiles, trying not to cry.

" Your father on the contrary, worked in the military. Unfortunately he got shot on the side of the stomach and went to the hospital. He wrote a letter before he drifted off, but he didn't get to finish it. " she sighs and sniffles.

" Dad.. " I held back my tears. I never got to know him. She hugged me and I couldn't fight back the tears so I bawled in her shoulder.

" Hey..hey " she pats me as I slowly stop crying, " Do me a favor? Don't be a soldier fighting for the country...be a soldier fighting for yourself, your loved ones, and your heart like your father. " she released me and held out her pinkie. I smile and wipe my tears.

" Okay. " I connect my pinky with hers. She stood up and picked me up.

" Tomorrow is the funeral. " she says pointing to a dress hanging on her bed.

" I'll go buy a tux then. " just as I was about to walk out, my mom grabbed my wrist to stop me.

" He has a tux. " she looks down.

" No, I shouldn't. " I shook my head.

" Yes, you should. " she looks up and smiles, " Now, how about that dinner? "

~ Le next day ~

I barely slept. I'm usually a morning person but this morning I woke up with tiredness and tears. As soon as my eyes open, I saw a sight that is totally okay to be seen in the morning.

" Good Morning. " I mumble sarcastically to the tux hanging from the closet door.

After finishing taking a shower, I put on my tux and fixed the tie. I then stopped. He wore this for the wedding. I smiled. I walked from the bathroom the the kitchen where my mom was.

" Honey, your do- " her mouth dropped, " Exactly like him.. " she whispers.

" You look quite stunning. " I change the subject. My moms flawless black gown and her dark makeup couldn't make her look any younger. She smiled and chains her arm to mines.

" Remember, we are going to honor him not grief him. " my mom sighs as we leave the house. She pops the umbrella open.

" ....may god be with him. " my mom finished her speech as she slowly leaves the coffin.

" The son please. " the preacher asks.

" Oh no but I didn't know him well, sir. " I bow.

" I don't know more than half of the people who died but I still prayed for them. " he smiles and gestures me to walk to my lifeless dad. I walk slowly to the coffin.

" I didn't know him. " I look down to the coffin that's on the ground, " But I know him. " I look up to see the people.

" Not only did he risk his life for this country, he risked his life for me and my mom. That wonderful lady standing right there. My dad looks like a nice person, and I bet you he is. I couldn't go one day without thinking how he might be. It's hard to think of someone if you don't know them for anything. But my dad made it seem like it was easy. " I feel streams of tears run down my face. As I made my way back to my mom, the preacher stops and hand me a ripped paper. I bow and continue walking to my mom. We all sang before they covered dirt over his coffin.

" Mom, let me see the letter? " I whisper to her as everyone is taking a moment of silence. She gives me the letter from the purse and continues. I walk to a tree, not so far and read the letter.

Dear Tae and Kyongi,

My everything. I am dying. I think god has given me enough time to write this and send it to you both. Kyongi, your my moon. I'm your star. No matter where you go,ill be there. Taehyung, I never knew you. Your mother would send me letters every week telling me how you have been.

I sniffle silently as tears form.

So this Park Jimin guy..he seems nice. Don't worry, when I get to heaven, I'll tell god that sexuality doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure he will be ok with it. And son, don't let anyth-

That's where the paper is cut off. I start to cry. I then realized I had a paper inside my pocket and opened it. I connected it quick with this note.

-Ing happen to you. You fight for what you need, not what they want. And tell your mom that I love her more than the word eternity itself. I love you.

From, Geungskan

I swear dad, I promise you I'll be the son you wanted.

====================

Sorry for such a depressing chapter lmao. I swear, Tae's dad is goals. My partner shall be like that. And i have a stupid lizard in my room, so im like freaking out. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it.

23 more days~

Bye ❤~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro