Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Idk I start spamming people since I got WhatsApp... Idk it is fun. Anyways,

Kim Taehyung

=====================

After I stood up, I could see Park Jimin looking at me deeply. I clear my throat and sit down. I could still feel someone looking at me, I slightly look up, its still Park Jimin.

" U-um.. Miss can I go to the bathroom? " I raise my hand awkwardly. I guess he got the hint that I felt uncomfortable and looked away. The teacher allowed me and I scurried my way out.

" Hey Taehyung! " I stop walking. I slowly turn around to see Park Jimin walking towards me.. I just wanna pee.

" Hi... " I smile awkwardly. I took a step back as he got closer.

" Lemme pee with you. " he stops in front of me and puts his hand on my shoulder. I turned around shyly and continued walking.

" So where are you from? " He starts asking questions while going to the bathroom.

" Here.. I was just in a different school.. " I respond not giving a glance at him. It felt like forever walking to the bathroom. At last, we arrived.

" Ladies first. " Jimin smirked. I quietly entered, not giving a single fudge about him. ( A/N: Keeping this PG....for now (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ). I went to unbuckle my belt, ready to pee but I feel as if Jimin was looking at me.

" Just take a picture, maybe it'll last longer. " I said coldly. Just as I finished I feel pushed to the wall.

" Hey. Meet me tomorrow morning in the cafeteria. Be in our group. " Jimin winked, pinning me in the wall. I nod shakily and release myself from him.

" Tae? " he speaks as we both walk out of the bathroom.

" What. " I mummbled. He walked faster and stopped in front of me, pouting.

" I am not bothering you, am I? " he said so sadly. I stood quiet.

" Lets go back to class damnit. Stop stalling. " I softly push him aside and continued. It was a quiet trip back to class, mostly because he was texting. As we enter the class, Jimin shoved me aside so he could get in first.

" Move punk. Geez. " he said coldly, he looked at me then winked.

" Aish, this kid. " I mummur.

" What did you say? " he says pushing me, causing a scene in the class.

" Thats enough! " we hear the teacher yell. As we walk back to our desks, I trip Jimin. He almost fell while I smirked, walking badass.

" You think your funny? " Jimin says clenching my fist.

" Yeah I do. But everyone knows for sure your a phony little kid. " I said smirking evilly back.

" You piece of fu- "

" Oh geez! Both of you, DETENTION. " the teacher scolded as we both stood quiet. My first year of school I got detention because of a punk. This is gonna be a long year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai! Hope you all know, my chapters are short. I know. Idk y. But reasons. So anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Byee~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro