Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Kim Taehyung

==================

After school ended, I was happy I was finally leaving but unfortunately I remembered I had to serve detention. I sighed and dragged my feet to the classroom.

" Good you came. " The teacher said. She took her stuff and left the room, " There will be a staff watching over the door if you try to leave. Have a good day. " the teacher evilly smiled and left. What a bitch. After that, I finally looked to the room and saw Jimin sitting there with his head down.

" Hey. " I said walking over to him. He stayed silent, " First time? "

" No. " I hear him mummble as he digged more of his head into his arms.

" Oh look up. I still need to ask why you turned on me all of a sudden. " I said softly pulling up his black hoodie, crossing my arms after he looked up.

" Hm. " he rested his head on his left palm while looking at me, smirking, " I did that for this exact reason. For you to be here. "

I stayed quiet, kinda blushed.

" Why? " I asked hesitantly.

" Because... " he said holding my chin pulling me closer to his face. I officially was a tomato by now. I could've moved away but I didn't. I see him bite his lower lip and look at my eyes.

" I wanted to know you better. " he let's go of my chin and goes back to his head dugged into his arms. I thought he was gonna kiss me....and I allowed that...

" Aishh. Then act like you wanna know me instead of sleeping. " I softly smack his head.

" I have your weakness. "

" What do you mean? "

" I can do anything to you, and you won't pull away.. You like me. " he said looking up smirking. I glared.

" No I don't. " I said with a sassy tone, crossing my arms and looking away.

" Haha. " he giggled and went back to his sleeping state. With impatience, I go to another desk not too far and did my work. But I couldn't concentrate, I kept thinking of the way he looked at me and the way he leaned me in.. What if I do like him?

===================

Park Jimin

===================

I look up to see Taehyung working. He looks adorable, but I couldn't help but notice he hasn't moved his pencil once. He just stared at the paper, thinking hard about something. Maybe that tease really did cause him to do that...

" Hey Tae. " I say to Taehyung. He looked up at me with a tear rolling down. Oh shit.

" Are you ok? " I said hurridly walking to him.

" Y-yeah. " he said, wiping his tears with embarrassment. I put my hand on his shoulder.

" You can tell me. " I said sincerely. I meet his eyes as it shined.

" I-uh... I just dont get this. " I could feel like he's lying, but I payed no attention.

" Ok, I'll help you. " I grabbed a chair and sat next to him, leaning kinda close to his arm.

" Uh...sure. " he says nervously, scooting slightly away.

=================

Kim Taehyung ( A/N: Sorry for switching a lot keke~ )

=================

" Ok so.. " Jimin started to help me. He just kept talking, I didn't know he was so good. But I didnt pay attention, I kept looking at his face. He is so fine. His perfect skin, his beautiful curvy lips, and his hair making him look sexy. I couldn't stop. Then I noticed he stopped talking and looked at me. He probably figured that I was just staring into him.

" I... " he couldn't finish his sentence because he traced off looking to my lips. Without knowing, the time was up and the security told us to leave from the outside.

" Hm. See you tomorrow. " Jimin said, putting back the chair and packing his stuff. It happened again...
" Bye. " I said awkwardly as I watch him leave. I just kept sitting there, in the same position. I finally mustered up, and finally packed my stuff. As I walk out, I didn't see him. I subtly touch my lips and felt my heart beat.

Park Jimin... I like you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai guys. Sorry if this is crappy, I was doing this in school cus reasons. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, annyeong~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro