Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Setting: Earth

"Why.....?"

"We have the target locked down!"

"Initiate Copper Thief. Move in!"

"I have moved..... several hundred galaxies. And yet.... you pursue me. Like little puppies, you! no, it's not me this time, you.... follow me and try and try, again and again. And it doesn't work. It. Doesn't. Work. Dear gentlemen I dare say that is called insanity."

Sirens wailed above head as flying vehicles surrounded the black clad figure in the street. Humans gathered but stayed far back behind the rows of alien-like soldiers.

"Insanity. Insane. That's what you call me. That's what I'm known as..." Smoke started pouring out of the figures hands. The soldiers only approached silently now, save the whirring of the giant robots approaching and the helicopter like vehicles hovering above.

"There is no forgive and forget. There is tolerate and "push it to the back of your mind until you remember two months later". Humans, aliens, does it matter?! With rational thought comes ideas, come emotions." A cloud of smoke burst out of the figures body, growing so fast an entire ten blocks was covered in a matter of seconds. Panic ensued from the humans but the soldiers switched a setting on their helmet and got into defensive positions.

"Your great-grandfathers were the ones to capture me and for generations the lies and deceit have been passed down, ever growing! Till no one knows the truth anymore..."

Their voice was echoing off the buildings walls now, like they had become the smoke.

"What I'm getting at is..... I didn't kill the king gentlemen, gentleladies, and gentlepeople. Now it's so ingrained in your tiny little brains that it was me who did such a heinous crime to our people. But alas, it is not so. What you seek is not here."

"Fire!"

Mmmmm, cool idea

Maybe I'll expand it someday

Enjoy👌

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro