Setting: Empty Warehouse/Apartment lol

⚠️Warning: Language and Abuse Mentions⚠️

diisful
This is just the drawn out version of what I had in mind :0

This

Is

Words

(Unedited)

Milos head throbbed horribly as he laid on his back. The guy on top of him painfully kneeled on his ribs, which if he had to guess they were broken, and laughed in his face. Milo didn't say anything as he tried to catch his breathe.

"What the hell is the bureau thinking now?! Sending the most incompetent, weak lowlife on the list after me?" Milo coughed out something incoherent as the Fury continued, his large talons digging into Milos poor face.

"You couldn't even beat my trainees. They would've torn you to pieces already." Fury smirked as Milo struggled to say something. A ragged "true" came from his lips.

Fury narrowed his eyes. Normally a hero would've either thrown him off and continued fighting (not that this was much of a fight) or start a huge speech about how he "wouldn't get away" and "he'd be dead in the next minute".

Milo however seemed pretty content to die, which made Fury very suspicious.

"What's your deal? Are you set to blow after I kill you? Is the bureau sending kamikaze hero's now?" He eased the pressure on Milo's ribs and sternum allowing him to speak.

"I-......I don't know of any.... bureau..." Milo said truthfully. He'd only known of the scientists but even then didn't know their affiliation. Tears from both not being able to breathe for so long and excruciating fear raking his bones had Milo at his wits end. He was shaking, all his muscles tense which only hurt the broken bones more.

Fury knows when he's being lied to, and this was not one of those times. He quickly realizes this kid might not even be a hero and releases Milos face quickly and stood up. He could've just beat up some kid that happened upon this location without second thought.

"If....if you're going to.....kill me, please... please do it fast." Fury looked down at Milo, eyes wide. What stuck up hero would politely ask to be killed by one of the most notorious villain in the area? Their pride would never let them.

"The hell are you talking about? I'm not going to kill you, just get outta my sight."

"NO!" Milo screamed finding the strength to push himself up and curl up in a ball, small as he could. Fury was at a loss for words. He then noticed a shiny ankle bracelet on Milos leg.

"The f*ck you mean "no"?" Fury strides up to Milo and crouched to his level, his wings tucked behind him.

Fury's sharp eyes showed that even without his contributions to Milos bruises and cuts, the kid was already a mess. Slightly malnourished and overall not in the right mindset.

"I-I can't go back. I.....don't want to...." Milo started crying harder, which made Fury very uneasy. This kid was definitely not from the bureau, nor any official hero registration. No way they'd let a pushover crybaby on the field.

That also brought the fact Fury did, in fact, just beat up a defenseless, clueless kid. Wow, even as a villain he knew how bad that looked to others, even his equally evil colleagues.

Fury shook his head and without really thinking, carefully picked up Milo, and without a word, spread his wings and flew out of the warehouse. He was vaguely aware of a group of unmarked vans sitting just far enough from the warehouse to be unseen from the inside. He landed on top of his luxury apartment's landing pad in his territory and descended inside.

Very carefully setting Milo down on his massive couch, Fury was internally raging at himself and anyone who was abusing the kid. He paced restlessly, his wings bristled in panic.

He could not let anyone know what he just did. And he couldn't let the kid go, for fear of rumors and retaliation. The kid didn't even want to leave.

Okay, plan. First learn the kids story and if he really isn't affiliated with the hero's bureau, maybe convert him and take him under his wing. Literally. Fury didn't want him out of his sight.
Second, find the people who hurt the kid and kick their *ss, then maybe burn their base of operations down. As a villain, Fury still had standards.
Third, maybe go harass some hero-run city nearby.

Fury stopped and looked at Milo, who was sleeping, not too peacefully, just five feet away from him. He went and grabbed a first aid kit but knew he'd have to get a contact to look at Milo's now very broken bones.

He carefully cleaned up the blood, wrapped the cuts and bruises, and tightly wrapped Milo's torso. Fury then decided to inject a mix of painkillers and sedatives to relieve some pain and prevent Milo from escaping, though it was highly unlikely Milo could even move.

He then checked the fancy anklet locked to Milos ankle. It had a blinking light on it and Fury guessed it was a tracker. He just gripped the metal and shattered it to pieces. The area which was locked up was purple like a huge bruise.

Who was this kid?

———————————————————————

After having done everything he could and throwing a blanket on the kid, Fury collapsed in an armchair and sighed heavily.

He brought out a cigar and started taking deep puffs. He closed his eyes and kept thinking of what happened to him and just how bizarre it was.

He got alerted when he heard Milo groan in pain. Fury opened his eyes and saw Milo awake and starting to panic as he didn't recognize where he was.

"Hey, calm down. You're fine." He got up and approached the smaller, cigar still in hand.

"Oh....I'm....not dead."

"....yeah." Fury watched as Milo just blinked slowly and groggily tried to sit up.

"Good luck getting up. I want answers first." Fury walked over to the armchair and sat down again.

"Answers..?"

"Right, I'll start easy. What's your name?" Milo stared up at the ceiling before answering,

"Milo."

"Wow, not even giving me an alias."

"Why would I give an alias?" Fury was gobsmacked. Yeah, this definitely wasn't any sort of hero. Who doesn't even try to hide their identity?

"So where are you from?"

"...uh... I don't remember.... somewhere on the east coast, I think. Wait where are we now?"

"New Mexico. How the hell do you not know what state you're in?" Milo paused, only breathing and fighting the feeling of sleep.

"Well.... I was kidnapped first of all. Then put through mental torture and physicals abuse.....so knowing where "the hell" I wasn't my first priority Mr..?"

"Just call me Fury."

"Like Nick Fury?"

"N-no." Milo just smiled at his little quip and Fury let it slide, shaking his head. Had it been anyone else he would've snapped their neck in a heartbeat.

"Do you know who kidnapped you kid?"

"No.... they all just refer to themselves as "scientists" though." Fury nodded and just took another puff of his cigar. He would have someone look into those unmarked vans.

"Alright, I'll get to the point and start with an...apology." Fury sighed.

"I'm... sorry I beat you to a pulp. I'll pay for any medical stuff yada yada. Next, I can't have you going out there telling the world what just happened. So I propose a contract that I'll help you deal with your scientist problem in exchange for your silence about this matter." Milo's shallow breaths and closed eyes made Fury think he fell asleep again till Milo said,

"Who even are you? Why...why help me? Are you some sort of hero?" Fury laughed.

"Quite opposite. As corrupt as the whole hero system is, I don't think they would be so quick to beat someone up."

"So you're a villain?"

"Bingo. Now, are you going to accept my deal, or perish where you lay? Truth be told, I really don't like murdering somebody innocent like you but... desperate times call for certain, violent actions." Milo opened his eyes, tear stains still visible on his face, eyes cloudy from the drugs.

"Yeah....that sounds nice." Milo was falling asleep again and it wasn't five seconds before he was out like a light.

Fury stood and checked to make sure Milo didn't just die on him and left him on the couch.

Taking out his phone he started the long process of calling in favors and setting everything up to start his master plan.

Commuting arson would have to wait.

This would be very fun ((:

————————————————————————

Very drawn out :0 but here's a ✨world building ✨ thingy I wrote up as I wanted to do some world building but it didn't fit in there 👌 from Fury's POV

"Am I a villain? Hmmmm. No, not really.

I kill entitled corrupt f*ckers who can't tell a corrupt politician to a rats *ss. The whole hero organization is a hoax.

The Wellingham accident was because someone thought it was a good idea to purposely destroy the dam to increase the water mills productivity. Who the f*ck thinks of that???

No one is told that their big shot, brain dead leader was the one to kill 40 some people and leave the rest of the town homeless then goes to blame me along with my other affiliates. The hero's even knew about this, but uses it as a rally to "finally" get rid of me and my colleagues "once and for all". Guess how that went.

So then said idiot gets killed some weeks later so as to protect people from their stupid decisions and avoid a huge legal fee to pay for all the court sh*t. The town was already broke from sheltering all of the survivors and providing basic needs. Again, even after this, the so called hero's do nothing to help.

See, we aren't the bad guys, most of the time anyway. I still enjoy a little crash and burn but that guy...just boils my blood.

Some of my contacts family was in that flood. And some didn't make it. It was personal to get that guy outta this plane of existence and do everyone a favor."

Oop hope u like it Gray 😎

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro