#1: CaptainSteve1

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Here is your ginger shipping fanfiction! I hope you like it!

Where is it? Where is his controller? Jay wandered around the games room of the Monastery, looking for one of his most prized possessions, when suddenly, he got an idea.

"I swear, if Kai or Cole took it they're in for a world of trouble." He said as he lit one hand with lightning. Seriously, why did they take his controller without even asking? It wouldn't have been a big deal if they'd taken anything but that. His comics, his jacket, his spare controller for god's sake! But they had to take his favourite controller! Now, there would be no mercy if he found it in their hands. Not at all.

"Ok. Which one of you stole my controller?!" He yelled as he entered the game room and unplugged the game Kai and Cole were playing.

"Hey! We were playing that!"Kai shouted back, obviously annoyed at an angry Jay.

"Which one of you took my controller! Give it back now, or I will bring Sensei Wu's wrath on you for stealing it and not giving it back!" Jay replied. He was getting impatient. He looked at the controllers Kai and Cole were holding. Nope, they hadn't took it.

"Ugh. Nevermind. You two probably have no idea what I'm talking about." He replied as he plugged their game back in and left the room.

Where could it be? Lloyd was out in the city giving autographs, so it wasn't him. And Zane was meditating so it probably wasn't him either. That just left the girls. One of them had to have it.

First, he went to see Pixal upgrading the Destiny's Bounty's thrusters. It wasn't her.
It couldn't be his sister Seliel because she had gone to the mansion. That just left his girlfriend, Skylor, and his best friend who helped him on dates with Skylor, Nya.

He decided to confront Skylor first, her being his girlfriend and all.

He walked till he arrived at her door, then slightly knocked it. "Skylor, it's me, Jay. Have you seen my game controller?" He asked.

"Maybe I have, maybe I haven't. Only way to know is to come in." He heard the reply coming from the other side.

It's a trap, She's luring you in. Jay heard a voice say in his head, but shrugged it off as he was very close to finding his controller.

He entered her room, looking at the lavish, orange-coated walls. Simple and cool, he thought to himself.

"Have you seen my- HEY!" Jay said as he spotted his controller, dangling from her hand.

"You want it. I have it. Come and get it. Come and get it." He heard his own lines, as he had teased the master of form when he'd taken her jade blade from her during the tournament of elements.

Jay knew it was a trap. He had to surprise her, and take back his controller. But how? Aha! An idea!

"You really are a copycat, Skylor." He said with a smirk as he drew closer to her. Hehe. If his plan worked, he would be getting more out of this than just the controller.

Hmm. Skylor thought. He's clever. Not clever enough coz she was going for him without him knowing. "Well, then, come and get your controller if you want it."

"Saying it's a trap would be useless." He replied, smirk on his face growing larger.

"What, me, a trap? Not at all, because isn't that your thing, ZAPTRAP?" She replied. She knew that she'd got him, he could never resist that name.

Without a word, Jay lunged at her, arms outstretched. Hmph, too easy. Skylor thought as she tossed the controller to the side, grabbed Jay's waist and closed the gap between his and her lips.

After a few minutes, the two parted for breath. "Nice. You can have your important controller. It's over there." She pointed towards a controller lying on the bed.

"I'd rather not." The reply she received took her by surprise.

"Why not?" She asked, hardly aware that he was brazenly staring at her.

"I have something far more important in front of me right now." He smiled as he said this, and kissed her again.

THE END

A/n: To be honest, while writing I kind of grew to like this. It's actually pretty good. Though I will always ship Jaya and Kailor, this is also one I'm starting to like.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro