#2: ChaosCat211

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/n: Hello! Yep, this one is for you, Chaoscat211! Sorry for doing this late, I didn't exactly get the notification of you commenting your request. But, I hope you enjoy!

"Oh KAIIII! Would you mind coming into the game room for a sec?" Cole called out from where he was in the Monastery, smiling to himself.
Today was the day. Today he would finally confess his attraction to the hothead.

It hadn't been easy for him to gather the courage to do so, however. It had taken months for Jay to manage to convince his best friend to ask Kai, mainly because Cole didn't know Kai's stance on LGBT people. He was very scared that Kai would be against them, and that even his friendship with the master of fire would be ruined by it.

"Don't worry, Cole. I know how scary it feels, that your friendship might be ruined by it. But trust me, the sooner you get it done, the better. Like an old bandage, right?" Jay asked his friend, grinning. Cole was grateful that Jay was helping him. Because unlike his enthusiastic friend, the master of earth wasn't feeling so confident.

Just then, they heard a robotic scream from the basement, cut short by Kai's battle cry.

The end.

Yep. That's it. I didn't include the fever part, so I hope you don't mind. See ya!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro