1| Accidental Meeting

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You letted out a sigh as you were walking down the streets of Noe Town.

The main reason why you were out of the house during this time of day was because you were starting to run out of food and needed more groceries.

As you stopped by the grocery store, you went down the aisles to get what it is that you needed before heading over to the front of the store to purchase the food.

Content, you walked out of the store, happy that you got the groceries that you needed.

But, as you were heading your way back to the house, you accidentally bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt..." You heard someone say as you sat up on the ground, letting out a groan, rubbing your head to massage the pain away.

As you looked up to see who it was you accidentally bumped into, you suddenly stared in shock, instantly noticing that you bumped into a female shiny Lucario who looked close around your age.

You blushed in embarrassment and helped her up as you got yourself back up on your feet.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" You asked in concern as you looked at her, straight into those beautiful ruby red eyes of hers.

"Yes. Thank you..." The shiny Lucario replies as she looked back at you, smiling a bit.

"I'm glad you're alright. You had me worried for a moment because I thought I scratched your knee or something like that..." You reasoned as you sighed in relief.

You picked the groceries up and started to put them back in their bags, lucky that there wasn't any damage to the eggs or any other groceries that you bought that's fragile.

The shiny Lucario started to help you as well, as she putted the remaining groceries in the last bag.

"What's your name?" The shiny Lucario asked.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n)..." You replied as you smiled before asking. "...What about you, ma'am?"

"My name's Lukari." The shiny Lucario answers as she smiled back.

You suddenly grew shocked again, instantly realizing that she's the Lady of Noe Town herself.

"Oh crud! Why did I not realize that you're the Lady of Noe Town?!" You replied in shock.

Then your face-palmed yourself before turning a light shade of red, indicating that you're feeling really embarrassed.

"...Now, I feel really ashamed of myself for not paying attention to where I was going before I bumped into you..."

Lukari chuckled a tiny bit at your response as she sweat dropped a little.

"Don't worry about it. I'm not angry at you. I'm not hurt or anything...Okay?" Lukari replies as she looked at you. "Besides...I forgive you. It happens to me a lot. We all make mistakes."

You letted out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much..." You said as you pulled her into a hug.

Lukari felt surprised as she blushed a little while you were hugging her.

"I never knew (Y/n) felt so warm and soft when he hugs someone like me....He feels so comfortable and I already want to stay in his arms forever even though we just met." She thought to herself as she hugged you back.

Lukari relaxed a little as she rested her head on your right shoulder, not wanting to end the hugging session that's going on between you and her right now.

Eventually, you parted from her and rubbed her head.

Lukari blushed again after you did that.

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Lady Lukari...Hopefully, we'll run into each other again." You mentioned as you waved goodbye, resuming on heading your way back to your house.

Lukari could only stand there, blushing, as she waved back while she watched you head off.

"(Y/n)'s so cute...I wonder where does he live at?" Lukari thought to herself.

Then she headed her way home too as she held the groceries in her left paw, while making a fist and putting her right paw on her chest.

Lukari could feel her heart pounding hard as she continued thinking about you.

-Over At Your House-

After all of that hard work on putting the groceries away, you deserved some rest.

You plopped down on the couch and began to relax before looking at the ceiling, thinking to yourself.

"I wonder how's Lukari doing after I met her today?" You think out of curiosity.

Then you shrugged your shoulders a bit before dozing off, completely unaware of what's gonna happen in the house next door to you on the left.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro