2| Attacked And Left Behind

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-Lukari's House-

As Lukari putted the groceries away that she bought, she couldn't stop thinking about you for the entire time after she just met you.

She couldn't help it thinking of how cute and handsome you were.

Those beautiful (E/c) eyes made her felt like she could get lost in them.

How warm and soft your body felt after you hugged her.

Lukari already felt like melting into a puddle after having the thought of you hugging her.

And she's already a blushing mess right now.

After she was finished putting the groceries away, Lukari headed upstairs, took a shower, and got into her nightgown before she was about to go to bed for the night.

But, before she could get in the bed, a Lopunny appeared out of nowhere from behind her and covered Lukari's mouth, causing Lukari to let out a surprised muffle.

"Say one word an' I'll kill you and use that beautiful yellow fur of yours as a trench coat..." The Lopunny says before chuckling wickedly.

Lukari suddenly grew frightened as she looked at the Lopunny.

"Is she going to kidnap me?!?!?!" Lukari thought to herself in fear.

As the Lopunny pinned Lukari's arms behind her back with her other paw, keeping Lukari from squirming so much, Lukari suddenly jumped up and slammed both of her feet on the Lopunny's stomach, causing her to let go of Lukari.

Lukari quickly ran out of the bedroom and down the hallway as she went in another room.

Lucky for her, the phone was in the room.

As Lukari hurried over to the phone, she picked it up and called the police, telling them what's happening.

Once the police said that they'll be over at her house as fast as they could, Lukari hung up after thanking them.

"Now, all I have to do is buy some time for the police to get here so they can arrest that Lopunny..." Lukari thinks to herself.

But, before Lukari could do anything, she accidentally bumped into something as she was backing up a bit.

Lukari quickly turned around and her face paled as she saw the Lopunny standing there with the creepiest smile ever.

"Punishment's coming..." The Lopunny says before she grabbed Lukari by the neck and pinned her down on the floor.

Lukari letted out a scream as the Lopunny took a knife out and started to torture her.

The only thing Lukari could think of as she was being tortured with the knife, before blacking out, was...

"(Y/n)..."

-Your House-

You eventually woke up to the sound of a police siren, causing you to get up from the couch and investigate to see what's going on.

You grabbed a coat and putted it on before heading out the door, wondering what's happened.

As you walked outside, you saw a few pokémon standing nearby and asked them what's going on.

"I heard that someone broke into that house and ambushed the owner who lives there.

They've arrested the perpetrator who broke into the house and tortured them but they couldn't find the owner who lives in that house." A Gardevoir says as she looked over at you.

Your face paled, hearing this.

"I-I see...Thanks for telling me." You went before leaving.

As you were heading you way back to the house, you suddenly heard a chiming noise.

"It sounds like a bell." You thought to yourself before heading to the direction where you heard that sound coming from.

As you followed, you realized that the chiming sound was coming from a cemetery that's a few walks away, northwest, from behind your house.

You entered the cemetery and continued looking for the source of the chiming sound.

After what felt like hours, you tripped over a large rock and fell.

As you were getting back up, you suddenly noticed something yellow nearby, making you curious, as you headed over to it.

You quickly grew shocked as you found a badly injured shiny Lucario slumped against an old tree.

Hurrying over, you realized that the shiny Lucario was none other than the one you just met today.

"Lukari!" You went as you knelt down and picked her up, bridal style, holding her close to your body as you did so.

All she did was let out a light moan in response as you looked at her unconscious figure.

She was wearing a nightgown and had shackles on her wrists and ankles.

The chains on the shackles were broken but the shackles are still attached to her.

You quickly ran out of the cemetery and went back inside your house.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro