3| Helping Lukari Get Cleaned Up

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Once you made it back inside, you quickly grabbed two or three towels and laid them down on the couch before laying Lukari down on top of them.

Lukari could only muster up the strength to open her eyes after you laid her down on the towels so blood doesn't get all over your couch.

"(Y/n)..." Lukari murmured as she looked at you weakly.

You noticed her and smiled as you sighed in relief.

"Thank Arceus that you're alive..." You said as you held her paw.

Lukari squeezed your paw a little while trying to say something to you but she couldn't get her words out.

You noticed that and chuckled a bit before putting a paw on her lips.

"Not now...You can explain and tell me what happened to you later after I clean you up and treat your wounds...Okay?" You said gently.

Lukari nodded before she pointed at the shackles that are on her wrists and ankles.

"I'll take care of that problem for you too...Don't worry. Just relax..." You mentioned before you got up and went to get the first-aid kit.

Then you grabbed a hairpin as well before heading back over to Lukari.

As you pulled up a chair, you setted the first-aid kit down on the table nearby you and got to work on picking the locks that was on the shackles.

Shortly after doing that, you unlocked the shackles with ease and got them all off of Lukari's wrists and ankles.

"Got it!" You went as you smiled at Lukari, holding the shackles up in victory.

Lukari letted out a sigh of relief as she looked at you.

You got up and carried the shackles over before tossing them in the garbage can.

Then you headed back over and laid the hairpin down on the table before picking Lukari up.

"Let's go clean you off..." You offered as you looked at her.

Lukari nodded in agreement before you headed upstairs and took her into the bathroom.

Then you helped Lukari undress herself after turning the water faucet on in the bathtub and adjusting it to warm before tossing her clothes in the dirty laundry basket.

You picked Lukari back up and setted her down in the bathtub before you started to help bathe her.

While you were cleaning her, you didn't notice that Lukari was blushing a little.

"It's been a very long time since anyone has ever done this to me..." Lukari thinks to herself. "The last time someone helped bathe me was when my mother was alive and I was a riolu."

Then she smiled a tiny bit at the thought of that.

"Heh...Deja vu..." Lukari thinks to herself again until she felt you grab her paw gently and put a brush on it.

"There." You went. "Now, you can at least clean your front. Just be gentle with yourself because you're still wounded."

Lukari blushed again.

"O-Okay..." She replied before she began to clean the front of her body.

"Where do you live at?" You asked as you stood up.

"I live next door to you on the left in the shrine...Why?" Lukari says before asking.

"So, I can head over and get you a clean pair of clothes...I doubt that any of my clothes would fit you." You explained, chuckling a little.

"That's true..." Lukari agreed as she looked at you.

"I'll be right back. If you're finished bathing before I'm back, just drain the water, grab the towel to keep yourself warm and wait here in the bathtub..." You instructed as you picked up a pink towel and setted it on the chair nearby.

Surprisingly the chair was in really close range to the point where Lukari can just easily reach over and grab the towel.

"Okay...Thank you." Lukari says as she smiled a bit.

"No problem..." You replied as you smiled and chuckled.

Then you left the bathroom, headed downstairs, and putted your coat back on before heading out the door.

Leaving Lukari with the house all to herself until you return...

-Over At Lukari's Home-

As you went inside her house, you looked around in amazement.

The house looked really cool and comfortable since Lukari's house is a shrine.

As you went upstairs, you started heading down the hallway in search of Lukari's bedroom.

Eventually, you found her bedroom and went in before suddenly getting hit in the face by the scent of cherry blossoms.

Much to your surprise, the walls in Lukari's bedroom was decorated with paintings of a thousand cherry blossom trees.

You started to smile, enjoying the smell and the paintings.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro