5| Treating The Wounds

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

As you looked at Lukari, you picked the first-aid kit up before getting to work on tending to Lukari's injuries.

Before you could do anything, you noticed that Lukari was feeling a bit scared.

You ran your paw through her hair soothingly to comfort her.

Lukari looked over at you and nodded, giving you the message that she'll be fine now, before you took out some of the materials from the first-aid kit and setted them on the table.

You decided to deal with the big wound injuries first before making your way to the less severe and smallest injuries.

"This'll hurt but it'll be over soon..." You warned as you started to stitch up one of the injuries.

Lukari whimpered in pain as tears appeared in her eyes.

"It's okay....I promise that it'll be over before you know it..." You said gently.

Lukari nodded again as she tried her best to resist the pain as much as she could.

-Hours Later-

"Alright, this is the last one." You went as you picked up a band-aid and putted it on the wound.

Then you smiled as you sighed.

"There. Now, all of the wounds have been taken care of." You said as you threw the band-aid wrappers away.

Lukari smiled back at you as she relaxed.

You double checked to see if you had probably missed any wound injures before confirming that they're all taken care of.

"Let's get you dressed up..." You said as you carried Lukari back into your bedroom, careful not to reopen the wounds that you just tended to.

Then you picked up the clothes Lukari had picked out to wear before handing them to her and turning around to give her privacy.

Lukari smiled a bit and then dressed herself up before letting you know that she's clothed.

You turned around to look at her again and then sat down on the bed.

Lukari sat down next to you as well, as you started to enjoy her company since no one has ever came by and visited your house before.

"Lukari? Are you okay?" You asked as you pulled her close to your body before lying down on the bed with her lying next to you.

Lukari nodded her head in response as she looked at you.

Then she rested her head on your chest while she huddled close.

You looked at her and smiled before resting your right paw on her back and began to rub it soothingly, being gentle with her.

Lukari felt tears appear in her eyes and run down to the sides of her face for a moment until she sniffed and wiped them away with her paw.

She letted out a sigh before looking at you.

"What is it?" You asked.

"(Y/n)? Are you single or do you already have a lover?" Lukari asked as she blushed a little.

"I'm single. I've been a virgin for my entire life now..." You answered. "Why?"

Lukari blushed again as she sat up on the bed, carefully.

"Because...um...I..." Lukari went before she began twiddling her thumbs nervously. "...I-I want to be your girlfriend."

You gave her a shocked look.

"But, we just met this afternoon when we were shopping for groceries - - " You began as you sat up on the bed too before Lukari suddenly lifted her paw up to stop you for a moment.

"I-I know..." Lukari went before twiddling her thumbs nervously again. "I-It's just...that...I like you. I really...really like you.

After you found me badly wounded and left alone in the graveyard for me to bleed to death and die, I was shocked and relieved that you happened to find me again."

"Why?" You asked.

"When we first met...I started developing feelings towards you.

I couldn't even stop thinking about you. And when I saw you again, I was happy because you helped me.

But, at the same time, I feared that no one was gonna look for me and help me. That's why I was shocked and relieved." Lukari explained before blushing once more.

You went "Oh." as you looked at Lukari.

From your understanding, Lukari was afraid that she wasn't gonna be found and taken in to get her wounds treated.

And it appears to you that Lukari thinks of you as her knight in shining armor.
———————————————————
Author's Note: Pfft! "Knight in shining armor"! I like that saying. X'D
———————————————————
You sighed a little, looking at Lukari, before gently pulling her close to your body anyways.

You kinda had to admit it...

You were starting to develop feelings towards Lukari as well.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro