64 ~ Suman and Agastya Wedding Confirmed

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

10K votes 🥰

Happy Valentine's Day and Basant panchmi. Kindly follow all chapters if you have missed them by chance. ❤️

Suman POV

Pressing my lips together, I lifted a little from his waist and pulled his lower up, too. His chest was still rising up and down heavily, and I could feel how much restless he had gone. His eyes were closed and resting against the pile of pillows.

I tied his lower and crawled a little up, placing my hands on his chest, and he wrapped his arm around me lazily.

Looking at his face, I could sense that he was getting sleepy, and I gently placed my lips on his. He welcomed them and kissed me softly and even touched my lips to make me part my lips and brushed his tongue inside me.

I felt so good when he did that. I did not know why.

It was like he was accepting me in all of my states. Slowly pulling back, I caressed his cheek, and he was almost asleep.

I just smiled at this big baby and then looked at Princess Rudraja, who was sleeping soundly.

I kissed his cheek one last time and silently slipped off his bed. He held my hand before I left and asked if I was okay.

"Why are you leaving? Sleep with me, Suman,"

I could not stop myself from chuckling, hearing his slow, lazy and sleepy voice. I tried to pull my wrist out of his hand and muttered slowly.

"I'm just going to clean myself," I muttered. He nodded, shifted to his side, and gently held Princess Rudraja's hand.

I looked at the Uncle and niece sleeping comfortably when the whole Kingdom was busy. I quickly cleaned myself, walking out of there and then went to Nandani's chamber to look after the work.

I tried to have a small meal, but with every bite, I could feel him inside my mouth. Something had changed in me. I felt so good after knowing that I was able to give him something that he was craving.

His groans were still alarming in my ears. A slight smile appeared, and suddenly, Nandani called me.

"Suman,"

I immediately turned to look at her. "Yes,"

She walked to me and grabbed my hand. "Come with me," she said.

I thinned my brows with confusion. "Where are you taking me?" she asked as we both walked out of the kitchen to the meeting hall.

"Everyone is waiting for you," she said and suddenly stopped to look at me before asking. "By the way, where is Rudraja?"

I gulped; the memory of him in my mouth hurt my cheeks, and I tried to say. "Um, she is sleeping in Kunwar Agastya's chamber,"

She knit her brows. "And what is he doing?" She questioned.

"He is also sleeping with her," I replied.

"Ohhh," her eyes widened, and a smile appeared on her face. "Right, right, so you just not put the baby to sleep but a man too, very nice," she teased, and I could not help but feel the blush rising on my cheeks.

I shook my head. "It's not like that," I tried to say, but she pushed her shoulder into mine and muttered.

"Umm, did you just fulfil your bet, right? " Her voice was slow, and I looked at her with enlarged eyes before looking around to see if anyone was watching us.

"Shhh, Nandani," I said, and she laughed.

"Oh My God! You are having an afterglow," she added. I gulped nervously, cupping my cheeks, and she immediately wrapped her arms around me to hug me tightly.

"Oh my goodness, Suman, I just cannot wait to see you as my sister-in-law. We three will be unstoppable together," she said with excitement. I chuckled a little and hugged her back.

"Thank you," I muttered.

"Jiji,"

Suddenly, we heard Princess Aishwarya walking towards us. She opened her arms wide, too. "I am here too," she muttered, and we all chuckled a little.

"So, is it a yes, finally?" Nandani questioned, pulling herself back. I nodded, biting my lips, and she almost jumped in excitement.

"Finally, a wedding and lots of fun," she yelled.

And I could not help but laugh looking at them.

"Oh, my God, Suman, come. Everyone is waiting for you," Princess Aishwarya said, and I knit my brows, unable to comprehend why everyone was waiting for me.

They dragged me to the celebration hall, and I looked at everyone sitting there. Ranaji, King Abhinandan, Daadisa, Ranima, and everyone.

"Suman, come here to me,"

I heard Daadisa saying, and I silently walked towards her. She held my hand and made me sit beside her. I pulled my dupatta slightly low to cover my hair until the baseline and heard gossip. Suddenly, Ranaji asked.

"Where is Agastya?"

I lowered my gaze and looked at Daadisa, opening my hand and speaking to me.

"To hamare saath chal rahi ho na Suman,"

"So, you are coming with us, Suman,"

I lifted my gaze and looked at her with confusion.

"Vivah ke liye,"

"For wedding,"

She said, and a shiver ran down my spine when I heard the announcement of him entering the celebration hall. Lifting my gaze a little, I looked at him, walking in with sleepy eyes and his hair falling on his forehead. Nandani might have called him while holding Princess Rudraja in her hand.

"Kaha the aap Agastya?"

"Where were you, Agastya?" Ranaji asked, and I immediately lowered my gaze and looked at Daadisa, who was looking at me with a slight smile.

"Ji, Daadisa, I will come with you," I replied slowly.

"I fell asleep, Bhaisa," Kunwar Agastya replied, yawning a little, and he walked towards the empty seat beside Prince Ranvijay.

A wave of light laughter ran through after Ranaji laughed a little, and he just smiled, looking at him. A crimson and heat appeared on my cheeks, and I lowered my gaze.

"So, Agastya, we are thinking of the wedding happening in Mahabaleshgarh, and since then, Suman should go back there so that all the rituals happen properly," I heard Ranaji say. I did not know why, but learning that I stepped into the Kingdom as a maid and would come again to this Kingdom as a bride gave me a different kind of chills.

"Noo," Kunwar Agastya replied immediately and shook his head. Why does she have to go in there? All the rituals cannot happen here only?" I could sense the frustration in his voice, and suddenly, Daadisa said.

"But, Kunwar Agastya, the wait before the wedding and separation will be fruitful,"

He moved his gaze to me, and King Abhinandan interrupted.

"Yes, Agastya, it would be good if the wedding ceremony happened in Mahabaleshgarh. Sumanika is like my sister, and we could not celebrate much on Rudra and Nandani's wedding,"

I could see his dull expression as he looked at Prince Ranvijay.

"I think it's perfect. I mean, you two deserve a full royal wedding," Prince Ranvijay said. He looked at me and suddenly stood up from his seat.

My heart beat when he walked towards me, sat beside me, placed his hands on his knees, and looked at me.

"What do you want?" he asked in a slow voice, and I looked at everyone smiling and looking at us. Why was he making me feel embarrassed in front of everyone?

"Um, whatever Daadisa would like," I muttered in a slow voice, and he sighed deeply before saying,

"Alright, I cannot stay away for many days," he said. Suddenly, Nandani spoke.

"Yes, right, you were with her only for the last year,"

Everyone laughed, and I just lowered my gaze with embarrassment.

"She needed time," he said, and Ranaji interrupted.

"All right, I think it's good that Suman leaves for Mahabaleshgarh tomorrow, and then we can begin the wedding," he said and then looked at Daadisa.

"Daadisa, we will come soon to ask for Suman's hand in marriage with our Prince Agastya Dev Singh,"

Daadisa adjoined her hands and smiled.

"We will wait for you,"

I looked at Kunwar Agastya, who was looking at me, and suddenly, Ranaji's voice caught my attention.

"So, Suman, is it a yes from your side?" he asked, and a slight shiver ran down my spine. I stared into his green eyes.

The more everyone was asking me, the more I was getting sure that I wanted him.

"Ji, Ranaji," I said in a slow voice and then Prince Ranvijay interrupted.

"And, Agastya, you also tell you,"

He turned to look away at him and nodded.

"Ji, Bhaisa,"

I felt my heart beating wildly, and I did not know but tears down my cheeks when the attendees brought in a lot of sweets.

"It's final, then. Suman and Agastya are going to get married," Ranaji announced, and Daadisa collected me into her arms and muttered.

"Ye aansu bahane ki to baat nahi hai, Suman,"

"You should not cry, Suman,"

I chuckled a little, and when the attendee with the sweet arrived to us, Daadisa picked up a laddoo and fed me.

"Me too, Daadisa," Kunwarsa said, and she fed him as he leaned in closer. I pulled myself a little back.

After he ate the sweet, I pulled my dupatta slight and stood up to touch Daadisa's feet. She blessed me and kissed my forehead. I touched Ranima's feet too and then walked in the middle of the round hall and kneeled down to touch the floor gesturing to touch Ranaji's feet.

"God Bless You," He said and I did the same for Prince Ranvijay.

"May your life will be filled with immense love and obviously if you are marrying Agastya then tensions,"

Everyone laughed and I smiled, silently, waling towards Nandani and Princess Aishwarya. They both hugged me and made me sit beside them.

As Princess Rudraja looked at me, she immediately leaned towards me and I took her in my arms.

"She is your Kaakisa now," Nandani said to her and I just smiled looking at her.

Everyone was happy except one person. The groom himself. He was just staring at Daadisa and Ranaji frequently as if he wasted to poison both of them.

After the celebration got over, everyone retired to their room. The majority of the guests had already went home. I also went to my room to take some rest as Ranaji went into his chamber with Nandani.

I felt tired after such a long and happening day. Yesterday, I was thinking that Kunwarsa would come and he would not even notice me but a lot of things happened in just a single day that had not happened in the last eight years.

Phew.

I laid in my mattress and closed my eyes. I could inhale him in my own breath. His cologne was infectious and specially when he gets sweaty.

I did not know what would happen now. Maybe, I knew, I had to leave for Mahabaleshgarh.

Marriage. Second marriage, a thought that did not even came in my mind and suddenly I am here.

After my dead husband, I never thought I would be able to trust anyone or see anyone with a loving sight. But, seems like destiny was planning something else. The God grew a seed on a infertile land.

I just could not believe it.

I have found not a man but Man, a Prince, a insanely handsome, humours and charming Prince with a lots of love for me, respect for me and yes, kinkiness for me.

I just smiled remembering how he animated the lick for me. He looked Godly attractive in that moment. I just could not stop myself.

I rested for a while in my room until someone arrive and told me that Kunwar Agastya was calling me.

I went to him and found him in the resting area of his chamber with the bonfire burning in the garden and he was sitting on the stairs. It had turned dark and he turned to look at me and I smiled weakly.

"Why are you so silent?" I asked and sat beside me. He had a long wooden stick in his hand and playing with the fire.

"I do not know," he muttered in a slow voice and I held his chin and made him look at me.

"What happened?" I asked and he immediately wrapped his arms tightly around me and crushed me in a strong hug.

"I love you, I love you so so so much. I do not want you to go. I was missing you and you are already going. What will I do? I thought maybe I would have my dinner and now this," he muttered in a slow voice, in a childish way and I chuckled, placing my hand on his neck to soothe him gently.

"I am going to come back only. Its for the wedding, no?" I asked and he pressed his lips into the side of my neck and inhaled deeply.

"But, still," he kissed my neck and I closed my eyes, hugging him back. Though I could not even wrap my arm completely around him as he was huge.

"I love you more," I muttered and cupped his cheek to make him look into my eyes.

"You do not want me to get ready for you?" I asked in a slow voice and he asked.

"In red?"

I gulped before nodding slightly.

And, a slight smile appeared on my suddenly he muttered.

"You will look so fuckable in red,"

And, I immediately pushed him away and stood up from there to leave.

"Kachra ho gae aap bilkul,"

"You have become garbage,"

I exclaimed and he laughed a little before holding my hand and pulling me closer back to him.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love You all ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro