65 ~ Suman Leaves Suryagarh

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

10K votes fast. 🥰

Suman POV

"You have become garbage," I said, and he immediately pulled me back. I landed on his lap almost and quickly shifted beside him.

He laughed and held my hand before I calmed down and corrected my dupatta over my head.

"So, how are you feeling?" He asked and snaked his arm around my neck. I leaned into his shoulder and muttered.

"Regular,"

He intertwined his hands and asked in a slow voice. "Will you miss you?"

I tried to control my smile and shook my head. "No, why would I miss you?" I asked and looked up into his eyes.

His face fell a little a little. "Well, you are going away; you will not miss me?" his eyes turned soft, more like pleading, and I still shook my head.

"No, I am going back to where I had spent the most marvellous years of my life," I said, and he nodded.

"Oh, so you like Mahableshgarh more than Suryagarh," he stated, and now I could feel that it was hurting him.

"Yes, a little more; you know you will not be there to embarrass and trouble me,"  I said, and his eyes widened with shock.

"I trouble you?" he questioned, and I nodded.

"You do not?" I asked in response, and he clenched his jaw, nodding his head.

"Maybe I should tell you what the actual trouble means," he said. I slowly tried to slip through his hold, and he was leaning in closer to me. I pressed my hand behind me on the floor and shook my head slowly, and before he could hold me, I escaped and ran away into the garden.

"hahhaahah," I could not stop myself from laughing and he immediately stood up.

"You cannot run away from me," he said, stepping ahead.

I took a few steps back. The air was cold, and the light was dim, embraced by the moonlight lathering the recently chopped grass. He approached me closer, and I ran back.

"You cannot catch me, Kunwarsa, if I want to run. You left me for a year too; now you should know how that tastes," I laughed, and he immediately ran faster towards me. I took a few steps away, running faster.

"Hahahahahahah," I laughed louder.

"Stop, Suman," he ran towards me even faster.

I looked at the tall trees standing in the garden and the noise of night insects in the surroundings, and I went behind a tree.

"You cannot catch me, Kunwarsa," I reminded him and he stood there, crossing his arms and then raked his hands on his hair a little.

"I can catch you, Suman, but then you will be in great trouble," he said, and I thinned my brows.

"What trouble?" I asked, and I looked at him, stepping closer to me.

"Bad trouble, something that will make you think twice before running away from me," he said, and I shook my head with soft laughter.

"You cannot scare me. I know you love me, and you will not do anything to me," I said, and he just stepped closer, and I took the steps away quickly, and suddenly his walk shifted into a run, and I burst into laughter and ran too.

But he was fast enough to grab me by my waist and lift me off the ground.

"Ahhh, hahahahaa, Kunwarsa," I laughed even more, and he pressed his cheek against my cheek. I tried to protest by throwing my legs and hands faster, but it seemed useless as he placed his arm under my knees and carried me bridal style. I laughed shallowed, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and stayed silent when he took me back to the place where we were sitting before.

He put me down on the carpet and sat beside me, chuckling a little and laid beside me. I pulled my knees close to my chest and looked at him, smiling at me.

"So, love, are you happy now?" he asked, and I nodded weakly, slowly leaned in closer, and laid beside him, placing my head on his chest. He put his hand gently on my arm and began soothing my skin.

"I am, Kunwarsa," I muttered, and he inhaled deeply and exclaimed all of a sudden.

"Agastya, bola karo na, hum bhi suman bolte hai tumhe,"

"Call me Agastya; I also call you by your name, Suman," he said, and I just smiled and shook my head slowly.

"Wives do not call husbands by their name," I said, and he lifted my face a little up to make me look at him.

"Bhabhisa, call Bhaisa by his name," he said, and I smiled.

"They are different, Kunwarsa; they are not husband and wife; they are lovers, two people completely into each other without any lines between them. They are at that level that no couple can reach. Nothing can break them apart because they might wake up as a Queen and King, but they always go back to sleep with each other as Rudra and Nandani only. We are not yet on that level, and we might not ever reach it," I muttered in a slow voice. He cupped my cheek, and I inhaled deeply with the warm and soothing touch.

"Trust me, Suman, we are over it. The thing that could tear us apart has already happened. We might not have started with the love, but we both know how to be there for each other in thick and thin. We know each other's past and insecurities, and it's the best thing to have in a relationship. We know that we might end up fighting each other, but that will only be due to the reflection of what we are, not because of our feelings towards each other. And that's the best thing to understand in a relationship. We might not be a normal, best couple, but our bond is beyond the best. We know giving space to each other while keeping us together. We know laughing with each other, caring for each other, and we know we are never breakable by anyone, now," he said and just gulped, looking at him and kissing his chest gently.

"Yes, we are," I muttered and closed my eyes.

It felt amazingly beautiful to enjoy the calm after the chaos. As he said, we were unbreakable now, and actually, we were. Nothing could break us because trust had taken birth in us. Last year was not the examination of his love, but it was a test of mine. It was a check on my ability to trust him, and I felt I had succeeded.

"Should we sleep inside?" he asked lazily, and I shook my head.

"It's not good to sleep together in the same bed before our wedding ceremony, especially when everyone is here in the Kingdom. Let's just wait for that," I said, and he gently pushed me aside and muttered.

"Then, let me bring the comforters and pillows here; it will get cold here at night,"

I smiled and nodded, lying on my back with my knees high, and he stood up from there to walk into the bedroom.

I blinked silently, looking around to see that it would be my chamber now. I would also spend my days and nights inside while he would work, sleep and eat here.

We did not need to meet in the dark, hiding from people. A smile appeared on my face, thinking of it.

Meanwhile, he returned, and I stood up to help him put the cottony mattress over the carpet and comforters with the pillows.

"You are sleeping with me here tonight, right?"

He asked, and once the mattress was done, I kneeled and lay, placing my head on the soft pillow. He chuckled, looking at me, and muttered.

"Ah, my love is looking like a Princess, letting the husband work and resting peacefully,"

I smiled, staring at him, adjusting the comforter on the edges, and I opened my arms wide for him.

"I am tired of working today," he smiled and came closer, pulling the comforter up. I wrapped my arms around his neck when he pushed his face into my chest. He inhaled deeply, and I closed my eyes with the comfort of his warm embrace.

Pulling the comforter up, he placed his hand on the sides of my midriff and closed his eyes, too.

His weight was feeling comforting on my chest. I wanted to love him like no one else ever did. I wanted to give him everything I had in me, everything I wished to give to my husband and was never able to.

I kept caressing his neck and played with his soft curls until he fell asleep. I also slept in some time.

I woke up when I heard someone calling me.

"Suman,"

I heard the voice low, and someone was touching my hand. I opened my eyes wide and looked at Nandani kneeling before me and whispering slowly.

"Get up, its morning,"

I gulped and inhaled deeply feeling Kunwarsa's breaths fanning against my neck and his hand over my chest.

My eyes widened with shock with his hand placement. Weighing on his side, his chest against my back, he wrapped his hand around shoulder and chest, encircling under my hand to keep me closer to him. His fingers reached up to my neck.

I felt timid instantly and looked at Nandani.

"Come soon," she muttered, and I nodded slowly.

She walked away from there, and I turned to look at the sky outside. It was still dark; it seemed like early morning but slightly past my regular wake-up time.

As I tried to pull myself away from him, he immediately drew me closer and I turned to look at him, his hand lowered to cup my right bosom and my stomach stretched a little. My nipples hardened, and he shifted a little over me, and his long fingers worked quite fast, pulling the shoulder of my blouse down and bringing my nipple out of the blouse.

And, before I could even say anything, he pressed his lips against my bud. I pulled my knees up and closed my eyes to control my racing heartbeats.

He was still asleep, but I could feel how hungry he was. Pressing my thighs together, I gently cupped his neck and calmed myself down. The protest would make it difficult.

He groaned, sucking on my nipple, and squeezed my bosom, making me cry a little. I bit on my lip to not let out a cry, and he continued sucking on my nipple until I felt a slight burn in my skin due to him.

"Anh, Kunwarsa, dukh raha hai ab,"

"Anh, Kunwarsa, it's hurting now," I cried out a little, and he softened a little and then suddenly pinched my nipple, making me shiver all of a sudden.

My eyes opened wide, and I moved my hand down his neck to his chin to pull his face away.

"Ah, chhodiye na, Kunwarsa, ab bass,"

"Ah, leave it na, Kunwarsa, it's enough now," I muttered in a slow voice, and he sucked me even harsher, which made me roll my toes and grunt. His dizzy, deep voice sent a strong shiver down my spine, and I immediately tried to pull the shoulder of my blouse up and push him away.

He shifted on his back and looked at me with the lazy eyes. I sat up and corrected my dupatta before slapping on his chest.

"Bilkul baat nahi maante hai aap,"

"You do not listen to me not even a single bit,"

He thinned his brows, looked at me, and clicked his tongue before looking away from me, and I just could not help but smile at him, showing tantrums, even more than Princess Rudraja.

"Vivah tak ki to prateeksha kariye na,"

"At least wait until the wedding,"

I muttered, and he turned to look at me and shook his head.

"Leave soon and come back sooner. I want more," he said slowly, and I smiled, looking at him before standing up.

"Ye sab aapke liye nahi hai, jab hamare bache honge, unke liye hai,"

"These are not for you, its for our kids, when they will be born,"

I said, and he shook his head, clicking his tongue.

"It's for their father first, and then they can have the remains,"

I chuckled hearing him and placed the dupatta on my head before saying.

"You should go back to sleep; I have to get ready,"

He gulped silently and nodded.

"I will come soon to make you my official wife, Suman; I love you," he muttered, and I smiled, walking away from him.

"I will wait for you too, Agastya; I love you too," I said in a slow voice, and he immediately smiled with soft laughter and cupped his face with his palm.

He looked terrific whenever he did that.

I chuckled, looking at him, and walked from there to do my morning business. After taking the bath and getting ready in plain yellow attire, I met everyone who was also prepared to depart.

In the meantime, Kunwar Agastya had also got ready, and after meeting each other, everyone walked out to the main door of the Kingdom to see me off with the Mahabalesharh's people.

I looked at Kunwar Agastya, watching me as I stood beside Daadisa. His fingers were fisted, and he stood beside Ranaji, talking to King Abhinandan. While Nandani was speaking to Ranima and Queen Trisha, he suddenly stopped and stepped towards me. I immediately turned to look at Daadisa, and before I could do anything, he held my hand and collected me in a tight hug.

"I will miss you so much," he spoke, and I blinked silently, looking at everyone looking at us. I did not know what to do. My hands fisted on my skirt as Daadisa's eyes widened with shock.

When he did not pull back in a few moments, I could not think of anything but gently patted his bicep and muttered.

"I will miss you too,"

He pulled up and kissed my hand. I just stood frozen. How could he do that right in front of everyone? Did he not have any shame?

Everyone started to settle into the Palanquin and horses. Ranima and Queen Trisha sat in one palanquin, and I sat with Daadisa in her palanquin.

He helped me sit down, and I looked at Daadisa, smiling at me.

As the lifters pulled up the palanquin, I could feel the butterflies erupting in my stomach, and I fisted my hands on the skirt, controlling my urge to look out at him.

"Dekh lo,"

"You can see," Daadisa said, and I smiled timidly before parting the curtains and looking at Kunwarsa, who was looking at me with a weak smile.

I tried not to let my eyes wet up with it. This separation was to unite for a lifetime.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love You All ❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro