[ 33 ] The Lost, Immortal Memory ::: Amami Rantaro

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

N O T E | Sorry for the trash I last posted X3. [IM SORRY IM AN OUMASAI FAN FITE ME JSXNIXJEKEJD] Anyways, this is the first part of the oneshot. And yes, this is the 33rd. I'm doing the 31st 32nd which is Ouma and Saihara and I'm still not posting it ahahaha. Anyways, enjoy this shit.

My world ended not with a whisper, not a scream.

But a single bang at a time.

He continued to hold unto me, his breath was becoming unsteady and his chest was bleeding badly. My mouth was left agape, a lost of words, but didn't had the urge to scream, cry, plead, sob, cough, retch, I wished I could cover my ears⎯because all of it was becoming too much to bear.

Then, I was cut off my panicked thoughts once I hear him speak.

"I always knew I'd take a bullet for you," He spoke, coughing out blood while his grip became tighter, clinging unto me for his dear life. The bullet pierced his chest, his dark blue over-sized t-shirt soaked with his own blood and it ebbed him to death.

My mouth closed and immediately quivered to tell him that 'it wasnt my fault', 'im so sorry', 'i wasnt becoming selfish, but i never thought he'd shoot you'. But his finger met my lips, telling me to stop my words.

He smiled till his last ; as his eyelids grew heavier, he lastly spoke his words,

"And I always knew you wouldn't take one for me."

And then, he shut his green colored eyes that always looked like diaphanous shining emeralds in our oldest memories⎯his soft, messy green colored hair that I used to ruffle and play with, sometimes insult it for how long it was.

His body felt limp and cold, and he stayed there, a bullet right his chest. My sobs filled the night, yet the sense of hopelessness filled me that there wasn't anyone who'd help us.

Soon, a Stygian-characterized man approached the both of us. His grin etched as of a Mad Hatter's, and felt like I was of Alice of Wonderland. His hood has left his face nothing more but darkness, except the grin that he made.

He looked like a complete Pandora's Box, and intentionally and logically, I should stay away from him.

But, I couldn't leave him, this green haired boy alone, slumped like a dead dryad, fallen like a leaf in the middle of a sleeping megalopolis, except, we were led into a dark, dark forest.

"Who are you?"

The man in black chuckled, "There's no need to be afraid of me, for I'm what will lead to your greatest, and wonderful desires, young lady."

"That question is asking WHO you are, so give me a name not a very long one like 'the one who'll lead me in my great—blablabla' shit." I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"I guess there's no need for a show then," He said. "My name is Kokichi Ouma, and I'm currently a grim reaper, so you can't see my face nor should I show my face." He says, "I just took orders from a friend of mine to play with you peasants for awhile~ But I guess let's pass. Going to the main part then,." He said, gesturing his arms wide.

"Seriously?" I rose a brow.

"Anyways, the God of Death has chosen the two of you," He said, pointing at the two of us with some lightning effects behind him, "Man, I love this part." He mumbled, I cringed as my eye twitched.

"Are you real sure you're a grim reaper?"

"Well... " He trailed, "......hey, do you believe in reincarnation trash?" He suddenly asked, making me stare at him blankly before I could respond, "U-Uh.. no," I sighed, "I don't think it's really true, see the situation here?" I asked, glaring at him as both of our glances direct to my lover.

"Let's just say that... I believe in those." He said, his grin replaced by an honest smile. "Spirits says these days that there are four stages of life we have in reincarnation." He said.

"First, is that we plant the seeds. Second, is when we water them. Then third, is where we harvest these seeds, and fourth, is where we use these seeds for our daily lives." Ouma explained in a serious tone.

"But, I don't know what or which stage we're all in now. But I hope that in my next life, I'm not a grim reaper anymore. Then you'll get to see my face." He smirked, "Just I hope you don't look like a horse or I swear I'll call you a horse literally instead of your name." I grinned.

"Bruh, do you even study japanese?~" He teased, "'Ouma' means 'horse' in the same way anyways, so you're literally calling me one." He spoke.

"Well, change topic." I glared at him. "How'd you become a grim reaper anyway? It's not kinda legit 'coz... you look.... kind.. in a way." I shrugged. Ouma's mouth turned agape as if he was shocked, but suddenly he laughed.

"Poor little girl. If you don't know.." His tone suddenly became a sad one, "We only become grim reapers if we created a really, heavy, bad sin back on our last life." He sighed, "But.. I don't even... remember anything about it.." He grits his teeth.

I smiled, "It's alright. But anyway, what are you guys,⎯the God of Death, do with us?" I asked suddenly, "Oh right, I got lost off track of what was really important." He sighed, "The God of Death is granting you⎯and your lover, another chance to live."

"Wow. Is he turning into the God of Life now?" I say.

Ouma shakes his head, "Please do not mock him. He is kind of short-tempered, but he says that both of you will live once again, on one condition⎯he will grant the other of protean control of time, and the other with immortality, if this tale continues or repeats again⎯with a different ending."

"..Huh?" I froze for awhile. The tale, repeating, continuing with a different ending?

"What if...this tale.. ends up with the same track of dead end?" I asked, my skin shivering from the tension filling me up.

"He will have none other choice but to take both your lives⎯involving your family relatives, friends, and he will destroy your souls into dust and he will not let you pass River Styx [1]." Ouma gulped, clenching his fist.

"River Styx... so basically, he's crushing our souls into nothingness and won't let us live again?" I asked, Ouma nodded, "But, if you succeed, this'll depend on how it amused him. If it was that lethargic.. or something not 'emo' colored thespian act, I don't think he'll like it."

"What?" I rose brow. "Hm.. there's nothing new for a Death God to not hate emo stuff... and hate lethargic stuff. He would hate hysterical stuff,⎯I mean the crazy way, of course." I sighed.

"Who and what is the name of the Death God anyway?" I crossed my arms.

"S-Saihara.... Saihara Shuichi.." He answered. "He told me he knew all about his past life. He said he had a major crush on a princess that acted as a symbo of the nine muses on Greek. She was really perfect. She succeeded in innovative arts and stuff. But she's more on the piano. And she was really good at it." He said.

Ouma sighed, "Anyways, what's your name?"

"Are you trying to trick me unto giving you because once grim reapers speak of someone's name three times, I'll die?" I glared at him, he chuckled, "That's not gonna happen. It depends if your name is on the list."

"Then, if you have no inquiries," Ouma said, snapping his finger and the scenery changed with the green haired's cadaver gone. Ouma brought me to a looking library with bookshelves filled with old written scrolls, a door with a glass window, and a table in the middle of the room, lightened up by the glass window that featured nothing on the outside, but it was a blurry window.

I sat on the chair and Ouma sat across the table. As he lifted a gold-like pot unto a antique chinese cup and transparent water fell on it. "That tea will help you forget of this life. And since the God of Death has granted you another life," He said, taking three cubes with a color black, dropping on my cup as the three cubes melted and the tea turned black.

I grimaced, "It isn't something poisonous, is it?" I gulped, dipping my nose a bit as I tried smelling the scent. But there was nothing.

"Well, drink your tea and after that, just say "reset"." Ouma instructed. I nodded obediently and suddenly spoke once more, "When I find you on my next life, promise me that you'll treat me unto some café of something."

Ouma chuckled, "How are you even sure that I'm a human on the next generation?"

"We'll see about that." I smiled, as I lift the cup to my mouth ; drinking the tea whil I can see the cup's bottom empty surface. I return the cup to the table and look at Ouma one last time.

Goodbye.

"Reset."

-----

[1] River Styx is a term in Mythology, which there says to be a river in the underworld, a dark, lonely river which is passed by souls (humans) to enter this world. [Which I do not know if they are reincarnated or what]

Anyways, hope you like it!
Thank you for the people who support
and flood vote this oneshots book :")

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro