13 - Let's Try This One More Time

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sora's POV:

"Hey. How long are you planning to sleep for?" I heard a familiar voice. "Ngh..." I groaned, as I rolled over in the bed I was sleeping in. I blinked a few times, now fully awake. I rolled over again, and saw... RIN?! "Huh?" I raised an eyebrow as I sat up. "W-w-w-what?!??" I shouted. "You don't remember?" He laughed. He was sitting on the edge of what I assumed was his bed. "Wait... School!" I said panicked. "It's a Saturday." He said. "Phew..." I sighed in relief. "Jeez... You're weird in the morning." He said. "Yeah... I don't really get along with mornings too well..." I yawned. "I can see that..." He said, ruffling my hair. I got out of his bed, and walked towards the door. "Sora?" Rin asked. "Yes?" I replied. "You free later?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" I replied. "Sosuke and I are heading to the pool later to practice. He wanted to know if you and Tara wanted to come along." He said. "Oh... Sure." I said, walking out of his dorm, and back to mine. I opened the door to be greeted by a smiling Tara. "OH MY GAWD!" She grabbed my hand, and pulled me inside. I barely managed to shut the door. "Let me guess... You saw?-- wait, why am I even asking... of course you saw." I said, facepalming. "Hehe!" She giggled. "Oh yeah. Rin asked if we wanted to go to the pool later with him and Sosuke to practice." I said. "Sure!" She said, shrugging.

Timeskip!
At the pool...

"Huh." I said. "What is it?" Tara asked as we walked into the changing room. "I guess we beat them here." I laughed. "Well, that's obvious." Tara said. After we got changed, we both dove into the pool. "I guess we're a little late." We stopped practicing, and turned our attention to Rin and Sosuke, who both walked in. "Yo." I waved, still in the pool. "How late are we?" Rin asked, as Sosuke waved. "About five minutes." Tara said. Rin nodded, as the two walked into the guys changing room. I climbed out of the water, and I walked onto the diving board, and dove into the pool, spinning as I splashed into the water. "Nice!" Tara applauded. I surfaced, and rubbed my eyes. "Alright, let's do this." Rin yawned, as the two walked over to the pool.

Another Timeskip!~

I walked out of the pool, only to see Rin leaning against the building.
"Hey." I waved. He waved back. "So... Uh..." Rin said, as we started walking together. "Hm?" I said, wondering what he was about to say. "Did you... Uh... Want to..." He began to speak. I laughed at his struggle to say something to me. "Do I want to... What?" I asked. "..." He sighed. "Just follow me, it's easier than telling you." Rin rolled his eyes. "Oookay." I said, following him. We eventually reached the small grotto where we almost kissed before. "Oh, you want to try that again?" I asked. "Don't worry, I muted Momo." He laughed. "Okay." I giggled. We both sat down. "Let's try this again." Rin said, pulling me closer to him. "Sounds good to me." I said, as we kissed. It felt like a massive amount of weight was lifted off of my shoulders. "Finally, jeez." Rin said, as we pulled apart. I laughed, as I hugged him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYYYY UPDATE

*fangirls*

IT FINALLY HAPPENED BOIS!

Now we can move onto Tara's wacky adventure XDD

Well, I'll try and update this as often as I can!

See ya!~ (=゚ω゚)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro