12 - Mood

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rin's POV:

"Alright... Alright... You win, for the fiftieth time." I sighed, as I set the X-Box one controller down next to me. "HAH!" Sora did what I'm assuming was a victory dance. "That's the... I can't count... Fifth Time in a row?" I asked. "I dunno, you tell me." I said. We were playing a game on me and Sosuke's X-Box one, and I was getting my ass kicked by Sora. "I don't care, I won! Hehe!" She laughed. I laid back on my bed, frowning a little. "..." Sora looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "You okay there?" She asked, laughing slightly. "Yep." I huffed. "Awww... Come on... Don't be a sore loser, Rin." She said. "I'm not." I said. "Yes you are." She said. "No." I replied. "Yuuuuup!" She laughed. "Nope." I said, closing my eyes. "YEEEEP!" She said. "Boop!" She poked my face. I opened one eye, and she was close to my face, smiling. I poked her face back, closing my eye. "..." I heard her growl a little. "What?" I asked. "..." I opened my eyes to see an irritated Sora. "What?" I asked again. "You're ignoring me." She said. "No I'm not." I said, yawning. "Nevermind... Let's keep playing!" She cheered. "Ehh..." I said. "We can play a different game if you want!" She said. "Nah." I said. "Come oooooon..." She pouted. "I wanna sleep." I said. "Alright then." She said, getting up. "See you tomorrow, I guess?" She said, walking to the door. "..." I thought of something. "Hey." I said. "Yes?" She replied. "Come here." I said getting up, and lying down correctly. "Alright." She sighed. I patted the spot on the bed next to me. "Huh?" She said. "Well?" I laughed. "Fine..." She mumbled, laying with me. "I'm not that tired." She huffed. "That's bullcrap. You have bags under your eyes." I said. "..." She frowned. "You're in a crappy mood now, aren't you?" I asked. "Yeah. A little..." She said. I pulled her close to me. "There." I said. She hugged me. "...?!" I was surprised. "That's better..." She said quietly, nuzzling into my chest. I laughed. "Cuddle bug much?" I asked, causing her face to gain a little bit of red. "No..." She mumbled. "Uh-huh... Okay." I said. "..." She isn't say anything. "Jeez, Sora... Chill." I said. "..." She still didn't say anything. "Sora?" I asked, before I noticed that she had fallen asleep. 'She's... Asleep.' I thought. A few minutes later, I had fallen asleep as well.

Sosuke's POV:

I walked back to me and Rin's Dorm. "Hey--" I walked in, to see Rin and Sora lying on his bunk. "...?" I raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "Told you that someone would make a move at some point..." I said walking out of our dorm. I started to walk towards Sora's dorm, only to see Tara walking in. "Tara." I said. "Huh? Oh! Hey Sosuke! What's up?" She said. "Uh..." I said. "...?" She raised an eyebrow. "Sora may not be sleeping in her dorm today." I laughed. Tara's eyes went wide, as she gasped. "OH MY GAAAAAAAAWD WHAT HAPPENED?!" She squealed. She followed me back to my dorm, and I showed her. "...!" She smiled, and I closed the door. "OH MY GOOOOOSH!!! IT WAS TOTALLY GONNA HAPPEN!!!" She cheered. "Keep it down, even though we're in the hallway, were standing outside the door." I said. "Oh! Whoops!" She said. "Hehehehe!!!" She laughed. "You can be weird sometimes, y'know..." I said. "I know, it's just that they're so cuuuute!" She said happily. "I can agree with that." I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EVRYBODEH CHANT IT WITH MEH!

OH

TEE

PEEE(heheheh LUL)

XD

Anyways, if you guys wanna teensy spoiler...

Sora and Rin will kiss soon!

I'm not telling when, but it'll happen very soon! :3

Hehehehe!!!

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! See ya!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro