11 - Sleep

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

An hour later...
Rin's POV:

'Dumbass...' I thought, glaring at the text that ruined the moment. It was from Momo.

Momo: How's Sora?

"Ugh..." I groaned, sitting up. I had been lying in my bed. "Okay. Something's up." Sosuke said. "What?" I asked. "Ever since you got back from your walk you've been in a bad mood." He said. "I'm fine." I said. "Ooookay then." He said, putting his earbuds back in. 'I wouldn't have minded if it was someone tolerable... Like Sosuke or Tara, or Ai, but why him out of all people?!' I thought. 'The setting was perfect, the timing was perfect, everything was amazing...' I sighed, as I continued to growl internally. 'And to add to the streak of upsetting occurrences... Tomorrow's Monday...' I thought, frowning.

Sora's POV:

"Come ooooooon! Tell me pleeeease?" Tara whined. "Fine. If I tell you, don't tell everyone in existence." I said. I was sitting on my bed, along with Tara. Tara may not seem like it, but she can keep secrets. And she keeps them pretty damn well! "So?" She excitedly smiled like a small child going into a toy store for the first time. "Well, I showed him that spot in the trees near the ocean." I said. "I like that place, hehe!" She said. "And we kind of just chilled." I said. "He was about to say something that seemed important, but he was interrupted by a text." I said, laughing slightly. "You're saying it like you have no idea what he was gonna say." Tara said. "I know I know... I'm pretty sure I know what he was going to ask... Actually, 99.8% sure. But there's always that small chance." I smiled. "Ugh... Don't incorporate math..." She pouted. 'I won't tell her all of it.' I thought.

The Next Day, After Classes...

*Ding Dong Ding!*

The final bell rang. "Huh?" I yawned as everybody got up to leave. 'I was probably sleeping... Again...' I thought, looking at the clock. 'At least I wasn't asleep for too long...' I thought. "Hey, Sleepyhead." I looked up to see Rin. "You planning on staying here?" He joked. "No." I laughed, grabbing my bag, and getting up to leave. "You're lucky you weren't caught sleeping." He laughed. "Yeah... I wasn't asleep all through class, surprisingly." I said. "Oh yeah, I kind of told Tara about what happened..." I giggled nervously. "You... What?" He said. "Don't worry. She can, in fact, keep secrets." I said. "I didn't tell her about what I did though." I said. "Okay." He sighed. "Oh yeah, who texted you yesterday?" I said. "..." He growled a little. "Momo." He huffed. "Oh wow... I can see why you were irritated after it happened." I laughed. "Yeeeep." He said. "Let me guess... You didn't reply?" I said. "Obviously." He said, rolling his eyes. "I figured." I said. We were holding hands again, but I didn't mind. "You have practice today?" I asked. "No, do you?" He replied. "Nope!" I said. "HEY HEY HE--", "OW!" I heard rapid footsteps, then a thump. "...?" I saw that Rin was holding his arm out straight, and I saw Momo on the floor. "Talk about quick reflexes..." Momo mumbled, getting up. "Momo! W-wait up!" Ai ran up to us. "Oh, hey Ai!" I waved. "Hello!" He waved back. "I'm asking a question with an answer that I'm sure of... But, why was Momo running like a maniac?" Rin asked. "He shouted something, and ran ahead... So, I had to run to catch up to him..." Ai sighed. "Don't be a crazy idiot." Rin said to Momo, who pouted. "Fine..." He muttered. "Hey guys!" Tara Wales over to us. "Hey." I waved. Rin waved as well. "Whatcha doing?" I asked. "I'm gonna take a walk or a jog, or something..." She said. "Ah, gotcha." I nodded. "See ya!" She walked off. "Bye!" I waved. Rin yawned. "Looks like I wasn't the only one who was tired, was I? Hehehehe..." I snickered. "Oh I see how it is... Miss, "I sleep in class when I'm not supposed to."!" He laughed. "..." I pouted. "Not all the time!" I yelled, as he continued laughing. "I'm picking on you, relax." He said, ruffling my hair. I stuck my tongue out at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess what guys??

I'm back from the hospital! :DDD

LOL

Anyways, HEYO everyone! It's me, WaffleCake!

And holy crap I'm in love with this book XD

It's adorable. Tee hee!

Anyways, I just wanna let you guys know...

You all are going to hate me eventually.

Well, that depends on who your husbando from Free! is.

XD

Alright, now then, I'll see you all in the next chapter! See ya!💕💕

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro