10 - Ruined

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rin's POV:

Me and Sora were walking down the sidewalk just outside of Samezuka academy. And yet again, there was an awkward silence. "So..." Sora said, breaking the silence that I longed to cease. 'Finally...' I thought. "So... What?" I asked. "Uh... Wanna talk about something?" She asked. "I dunno..." I shrugged. 'Great job Rin... Greeeeeaaat job...' I thought. We continued walking, and eventually reached the sidewalk that had the ocean view. "Rin?" Sora asked out of nowhere. "Yeah?" I said, a tiny bit startled. "..." She stared at me for a second, before sighing. "What's wrong?" She asked. "What are you talking about? I'm fine." I said, laughing slightly. "You seem nervous about something..." She laughed. "..." I looked at her with a 'Really?' Face. "What? You do!" She laughed. "No, I don't, now let's go." I said. "Wait! Follow me! I wanna show you something!" She said, pulling on my arm. "Alright..." I sighed, as she pulled me towards the small forest next to the ocean. "It's kind of like a secret spot, or like a ninja hideout... Ish..." She laughed. She led me around trees and past branches and bushes. "Where are we even going Sora?" I asked. "Shush!" Sora giggled, as she stopped. "Right past here!" She smiled leading the way. As I turned the small corner that was a fairly large tree, I couldn't believe what I saw. We were standing atop a small hill. There were Cherry blossom trees next to the sapphire blue ocean. The sunset reflected it's orange hue on the peaceful water, and the breeze gently carried most of the petals into the water. "This is my secret spot!" She said, sitting down, and patting the spot next to her. I sat down, and took a deep breath. "Pretty relaxing, huh?" She said. "Yeah..." I smiled. "How long have you known about this?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Ehh... A pretty long time." She said. She was, in fact, beautiful. The wind caused her hair to sway in the wind. 'I feel like a creep...' I thought. "I feel bad... not telling you about this sooner... Heh!" She said. "Nah, it's fine." He said. "You seem to like it though, so..." She said. "..." Another silence. "It's nice to be alone. Just us." I said. "I agree... Tara and Momo can be a bit annoying at times..." She laughed. "Yeah." I sighed. "...!" She rested her head on my shoulder. And I had just realized that she was still holding my hand after dragging me here. I then rested my head on hers. "Hey... Uh... Sora?" I asked. "Yeah?" She replied.

Sora's POV:

'Oh my gosh what is he gonna say?' I thought to myself, getting butterflies. "Can I tell you something?" He asked, turning towards me. "Uh... Sure...!" I blushed a little. "I don't know how to put this..."

"But..."

"I--" He was cut off by his phone. "SHIT!" He said angrily, as I laughed. "..." He looked at his phone. I looked at mine to check the time, and it was getting late. "Hey." I said. "Yeah?" He huffed. "I gotta go, see ya." I kissed his cheek, before getting up and walking back to the academy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AWWWW SHEEEEEEEEET

XD

IM SORRY!!!!

Lmao it was pretty cute though, right? ;3

I mean, for one who has only advanced in one other fanfic that isn't an OC FIC, it was pretty good, right? ^^'

Believe it or not, I don't write fanfics too often! I like writing adventure books and stuff! >:D

Anyways, I'm gonna update again really soon! See ya!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro