9 - Boredom

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rin's POV:

We finally arrived back at the school. "Hey." I shook my shoulder to wake Sora up. "Huh?" She said, yawning. "Cmon, we're back at school." I said. "Ugh..." She said, following me off the bus. It was getting late. Everyone walked back to their dorms. "That bus ride went by quicker than I wanted it to." Sora mumbled. "Well, time flies when you're sleeping." I said, as I walked her to her dorm. "Hehe... She's still half asleep." Tara said. "Oh hey." I said. "What?! How did I not surprise you?" She asked. "It's not easy." I laughed. "Sigh... Alright. Thanks for walking her down." Tara said, as the two walked into their dorm. I sighed, and headed back to mine. I walked in, shutting the door behind me. "She your girlfriend yet?" Sosuke teased. "We're friends." I said. "Suuuure... Let's see if you say that after one of you makes a move." He laughed. "..." I sighed, plopping onto my bed. "Ignore me all you want. It's gonna happen." He said. "Yeah... Suuuure." I rolled my eyes.

The Next Day, After school...
Sora's POV:

"Alright. Let's practice relay swimming." I said. "Team A will be competing against Team B. Team A is Sakura, Yuka, Hikari, and Tara. Team B is Sayaka, Mai, Shiro, and me. Any questions?" I said. "No, okay. Let's begin." I said. First was Sayaka and Sakura, then Yuka and Mai, then Shiro and Hikari, and finally me and Tara.

(The names Sayaka and Mai are references! See if you can guess what anime they're from!)

"I'll win." I smirked. "We'll see about that!" Tara winked. We both dove into the water after the other two finished. We both raced to finish. "Hah!" I said, as I finished first. "Team B wins!" I said. "..." Tara pouted. "What?" I laughed. "I can never beat you!" She said. "Practice." I said. I helped her out of the pool. "I know, I know..." She sighed. "Alright guys. Dismissed." I said, walking to the changing room. After I got changed, I sat on a bench. "You guys done?" Rin and his team walked inside. "Yep!" I nodded. A few minutes later, the Iwatobi swim team walked inside. "Oh, hey guys!" I waved. "Hiya!" Nagisa waved. "You guys having a joint practice or whatever?" I said. "Yeah." Makoto said. "Sweet." I smiled. "Heya Rin!" Nagisa said happily. "Yo." Rin waved.

After Practice...
Rin's POV:

"You were waiting for me this whole time...?" I asked, walking towards Sora, who was waiting outside. "Yeah, I was bored." She said, yawning. "You could've went for a walk instead, or something..." I said. "Naw." She laughed. "So... Tara keeps bugging me, saying that I should take you out somewhere or something..." I said, rubbing the back of my head. "Oh, really?" She asked. "Yep." I sighed. "..." We both stayed silent for a few minutes. "So...." I said, trying to break the awkward silence. "Yeah?" She asked. "Did you want to... Uh... Go anywhere today?" I asked. 'Shit. I probably sound like a complete idiot...' I thought, internally facepalming. "Sure." She smiled. 'Or... Maybe not.' I thought, smiling a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps!

I just wanted to pop in and say HOI XD

But, yeah.

I'm coughing so much that it's making my eyes water.

XC

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro