8 - Moments

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Half an hour later...

"Alright! Looks like everyone is all set." Rin said. "Let's get back on the bus and head back." He said. "Understood!" Everyone said.

On The Bus...

"Talk about cramped..." I mumbled, as we boarded the bus. "I'm just glad that there are two buses." Rin sighed. I sat down next to a window, and Rin sat in the middle, then... Momotaru. Tara, Ai, and Sosuke sat in the seat behind us. "Shit." I heard Rin mumble under his breath. "What?-- ..." I saw Momotaru. "Hey Sora! Whatcha think of this?" He held up a new swimsuit. "Uh... Okay...?" I said, raising an eyebrow. Me and Rin decided to communicate incognito.

Sora: O no.

Rin: ...

Rin: Kill me now.

Sora: Same.

We both sighed. "Boo!" Tara poked my shoulder. "AH!-- Tara!" I growled. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed her ass off. "..." I took a deep breath. "That was pretty funny." Rin laughed. "..." My face turned red. "Don't do it again." I mumbled. "Ahah... Haha..." She started to calm down. "That was amazing." She giggled. "ARE YOU OKA--", "Back off!" Momotaru leaned over Rin, only to get pushed back by Rin, who growled at him. "..." I facepalmed.

Sora: Tara.

Tara: Yeah?

Sora: Kill me now -_-

Tara: Why?

Sora: Mikoshiba's little brother is annoying as all hell...!

Tara: Hey, at least you have Rin separating you two.

Sora: True.

Tara: He totally likes you!

Sora: What?

Tara: Whenever Momo tries to get near you, Rin growls. Hehehe... ;)

Sora: ...So?

Tara: HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU!

Sora: HES MY FRIEND!

Tara: So? That doesn't mean that he can't have a crush on ya!

Sora: ... B|

Tara: :3

"..." I put my phone back into my pocket. I looked out the window, at the various buildings and houses that we passed.

Rin's POV:

I finally got Momo to shut up, surprisingly.

Rin: I finally shut him up.

Sora: Thank god -.-

Rin: He's even more crazier than his brother when it comes to girls it seems.

Sora: True.

I yawned. I watched Sora as she stared out the window. '...' I blushed a little. "I'm tired..." She said. "Same here. Looking for swimsuits and dealing with a nuisance wears you out." I said. "Hey!" Momo glared. "He has a point, Momo." Sosuke said. "..." He growled. "See? I'm not the only one who wants you to calm down." I said. "...!" I felt something lean on my right shoulder. I looked to see what it was, and it was a sleeping Sora. I took a deep breath. "Oh my..." Tara snickered. "Shh!" I said. "..." Momo's jaw dropped when he saw Sora sleeping on me. "Heh." I said. "No fair!" He whisper-yelled. "See? This is what happens when you aren't acting hyperactive 24/7!" I said. "...." He pouted. At this point, I didn't really care about what the others were saying. I wish it was just me and Sora having a moment without everyone else butting in. But, oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's another vid for your amusement.

Trust me it's so worth it XD

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro