7 - Dorm Switch... Maybe?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Next Day...

"Tara, hurry up. We're switching dorms." I said. "Ugh..." She said. She was doing her hair in the bathroom. "HURRY UP DAMMIT!" I said. "Okay okay! Jeez..." She walked out of the bathroom, finally. "Our new dorm is waiting..." I sighed. "Oh wait..." I said, looking at the paper I was given, and our dorm number. "We don't have a new dorm." I said. "WHAT?!" Tara shouted. "Oops!" I laughed, as we walked back inside. After we finished putting all our stuff back, I decided to pay Rin and the others a visit. "...?" I saw an open door, with Ai and That rowdy boy from yesterday talking to someone inside. "Hey guys." I waved. "Sora-chaaaaan!" The boy said. "YOU REMEMBER ME DONT Y--", "Back off." I saw Rin put his arm around Mikoshiba's head. "Ow ow ow!" Mikoshiba said, as Rin sighed. "So? You switch dorms yet?" Rin asked. "Actually... No!" I said. "We're apparently staying in the dorm that we were living in." I smiled. "Lucky." He replied. "I'm just glad I don't have to deal with him." He growled, pointing at the boy. "I feel bad for you, Ai." Sosuke walked out of the dorm. "Yeeeeah..." I said, laughing a little.

An Hour or Two later...
Rin's POV:

"Alright. Pick one out that you like, after that, We'll meet up back here." I said, as my team nodded, and left to go look at swimsuits. "Same for you guys, okay?" Sora said, as her team walked off too. "I'm just glad that the school is paying for them..." Sora sighed. "Soooora!!!" Momotaro dashed over to her. "What do you think of this one? Or this one? Or--", "I said, knock it off." I growled. "Okay..." He said, as I followed him over to the swimsuits that he was looking at. 'The kid must drive her crazy...' I thought. "This one." I said, handing him one. "Okay...?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "Sora! Come on!!" I looked back to see Tara tugging on Sora's arm. "Fine..." She sighed.

Sora's POV:

"We're gonna find you the cutest swimsuit ever!" Tara squealed, pulling me. "I don't need a swimsuit! The one I have is fine!" I said. "Too bad!" She laughed. 'Oh no.' I thought. I pulled out my phone.

Sora: HELP MEH

Rin: Sorry.

Sora: IM SERIOUS HALP

Rin: I would but I'm busy dealing with an idiot whose obsessed with you and my sister.

Sora: NUUUUUU!

'Shit!' I thought. "Okay! Try on these." She handed me at least five swimsuits. "I. Don't. Need. One." I growled. "You're a lost cause when it comes to looking great." She sighed. "No kidding! Now let me gooo!" I said. "..." She pouted. "..." I did the same. "Fine. Your free to go." She facepalmed. "Freedom...!" I cheered.

Sora: Nevermind! I'm free!

Rin: You're acting like a prisoner who just got out of jail. ._.'

Sora: I DONT CARE! IM FREE FROM HELL!

Rin: You exaggerate way too often... You do realize that, right?

Sora: Hehe! Yep!

I laughed at my own ridiculousness. I ran back over to where Rin and the others were. "Hey Ai?" I asked. "Oh, did you need something?" He replied. "Where's Rin and Sosuke?" I asked. "They went outside to talk." He said. "Ah, gotcha." I said. I ran back to Tara. "Find any that you like?" I asked. "Yeah!" She nodded. I saw at least four swimsuits in her arms. "One." I said. "Awww..." She pouted. "I can't pick!" She whined. "You'll have to pay for the others with your own money." I said. "Fine..." She kept the black one with pink accents. "See? That wasn't so hard. Was it?" I asked. She shook her head no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps!

If you want to laugh your ass off, then just watch this XD

[There should be a GIF or video here. Update the app now to see it.]

IT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT
XD

Anyways, have an awesome day!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro