6 - Sprashu Fes...?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Next Day...
Sora's POV:

"..." I yawned as I walked through town. I didn't have practice after school today, so I decided that I'd have some alone time. "Whoa...!" I looked to my right, and saw the ocean. The afternoon sun reflected off of its surface. 'I never knew that the ocean could be this pretty at this time...!' I thought. "Yo.", "Ah!" I saw Rin. "I thought you had practice today?" I asked. "I did, it just went quicker than usual." He said. "I see." I said. "Um..." I said. "T-thank you.... For uh.... For helping me..." I stuttered. "No problem." He said, ruffling my hair. "Hey!" I laughed. "What?" He said. "Tara will kick my ass if my hair is messed up." I said. "I never thought she'd be that picky..." He laughed. "Same here." I said. "Anyways, what're you doing?" He asked. "I'm just taking a walk." I said. "Mind if I join you?" He asked. "No, I don't mind." I said. He started walking with me. "So, are you and your team gonna compete in the girls prefecturals?" He asked. "Hm... I haven't thought about it." I said. "You should, knowing that you're tied with me in terms of speed." He said. "Although, I haven't seen Tara or any of your other teammates swim, so..." He said. "They're all pretty fast." I said. "But... There's always a few who aren't..." I said. "Yeah." He nodded. "Plus, I bet Akira's team will be competing as well, and you may get scouted." He said. "It'll take a lot of practice, though..." He said. "Exactly." I sighed. "Oh yeah. Haru and the others asked if we wanted to go to an event that Iwatobi is holding." He said. "An event?" I asked. "Yeah. It's called Sprashu fes." He yawned. "Huh. When is it?" I asked. "Tomorrow." He said. "Sweet. I'll be going then." I said. "They said that you need four people for a team." He said. "Alright then, easy enough!" I said. "Wow. It's already 7:00...!" I said, looking at my phone. "Already?" He asked, as I showed him the time. "I have to head back, Tara's gonna kill me." I said. "I'd better head back too." He said, as we walked back to the dorms together.

Timeskip!~

"Sprashu fes...?" Tara asked. "Yeah. We need a team of four." I said. "Alright. Uhm... You, me, Sakura, and Yuka." She said. Sakura Hikari and Yuka Akane were excellent swimmers, so it all worked out. "Cool. We're all set!" I said.

The Next Day, After School...
ITSC Returns...

"Whoa!" Tara said. "This place is pretty big!" I said. "It was recently rebuilt!" I saw Gou, Haru, Makoto, Nagisa, and Rei. "SORA!" Nagisa said. "NAGISAAAA!" I said, as we both hugged. "You guys are weird..." Tara sighed. "Heya Haru!" Tara said. He waved. "Anyways, how have you guys been?" I asked. "Great, actually." Makoto smiled. "Sorry we're late." I looked behind me to see Rin, Ai, Sosuke and... A boy with bright orange hair...? "YOU TRICKED MEEEE!!!!!" The boy shouted at Rin. He then saw Gou and wouldn't stop staring. Then he started staring at me. "Nevermind...!" He mumbled. "Uh...?" I said. "Ow!" Rin growled, and flicked him in the head. "Dude. Calm down, and back off." Rin huffed. "Hey! Who's this?" I asked. "This is Captain Mikoshiba's younger brother." Rin said. "Now that everyone is here... LETS GO SWIM!" Tara said happily, dragging me to the changing room.

Timeskip!~

"Can we join the relay too?" Tara asked. "Yeah." Makoto said. "There's only one relay, so you guys can swim with us if you want." Nagisa said. "Sweet!" Tara smiled. "Alright. I'll be on this team, and you'll be on the other." I said. "We're gonna race against each other!" Tara grinned. "Yeah." I smiled. We were split into two teams. Team Shark, which was Rin, Sosuke, me, Ai, and Mikoshiba. Team Dolphin was Makoto, Rei, Tara, Haru, and Nagisa. "Begin!" The announcer said. The first swimmers were Mikoshiba V.S. Makoto, then it was Ai V.S. Nagisa, then Rin V.S. Rei, then Sosuke V.S. Haru. Finally, it was my turn. I dove into the water and spun like a torpedo, accelerating my speed. I hit the turn, and spun again. "WOOOH!" I said, as I finished before her. I got out of the pool, and Tara threw a towel at my face. "Hey!" I laughed. "Nice work." Rin said to us. "Let's grab something to eat on the way back." Rin said. "You paying?" Mikoshiba asked. "You little-- fine..." Rin said. "Aw yeah!" I said. "Hey, don't forget about me!" Tara ran over to us, almost tripping on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe! This is so fun to write lmao!

I hope you enjoyed this semi-long chapter!

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro