5 - Mission Accomplished

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rin's POV:

It's pretty hard to believe that she won't do anything. It's also hard to believe that Sora is depressed, because she's normally the complete opposite. "Hey." I knocked on her dorm's door. "..." There wasn't a reply. "Sora?" I said, as I knocked again. "What do you want?" I heard her say quietly. "Come out." I said. "No." She mumbled. "Then can I come in?" I asked. "...no." She said. "Too late." I said, as I walked inside. She was lying on her bed, under a blanket. "You okay?" I asked. "Go away." She muttered. "..." I sighed. "No. Cheer up." I said. "I said. Go away." She growled. "..." I rolled my eyes. "Tara told me about what happened." I said. "Oh really?" She said. "Sarcasm isn't helping." I said. "I don't care." She said. "Get. Out!" She huffed. "Fine." I huffed, walking out. I pulled out my phone.

Tara: Is she okay?

Rin: No. She won't talk to me, other than to tell me to go away.

Tara: Maybe she'll be a little better tomorrow...?

Rin: I don't know.

Tara: Well, let's try again tomorrow.

Rin: Alright.

I sighed, as I walked back to my dorm. 'I'm just hoping she won't be like that for as long as Tara said...' I thought.

The Next Day...
Tara's POV:

"Alright. Places...!" I said, as Sora and Akira stepped onto the podiums, and got ready to dive. "Ready.... Go!" I said as they both dove into the water. "...?!" Akira was in the lead?! "Come on, Akira!" Akira's team cheered. "Sora! You've got This!" I said, as our team cheered her on. 'Here's the turn... She's still surprisingly far behind...' I thought. "WOOOH!" Akira finished first, and Sora finished a few seconds after. "Hey." I held out my hand for Sora to grab. "..." She ignored it, and got out of the pool on her own. 'She's completely emotionless...' I thought. "That's all for today... Dismissed." She said quietly, as she walked to the changing room. "Sigh..." I sighed, as I followed her. "Sora..." I said. "What?" She said, as she put her t-shirt on, along with her swim team jacket, her jeans, and sneakers. She grabbed her duffel bag, and left.

Rin's POV:

"..." I was waiting for Sora outside. I finally saw her walk out. "So? How'd it go?" I asked. "..." She didn't answer. "Sora! Wait!" Tara ran out of the building. "Sigh..." She sighed. "She's probably even more upset now..." Tara said. "Why?" I asked. "She wasn't acting like her normal self when she swam. She lost against Akira in a race..." She mumbled. "Wow..." I said. "Yep..." Tara said, moving a strand of hair out of her face. "She has been eating, thankfully." Tara said, as we started to walk to my dorm. "Well, see you later, I guess." I said, as we arrived at my dorm. "Yeah." Tara waved, heading back outside. I walked inside. "..." Sosuke wasn't back yet. I sat on my bed, and got my phone from my pocket.

Rin: Sora.

Sora: What

Rin: You need to get ahold of yourself.

Sora: No, I don't.

Rin: Yes you do. Because your skill at swimming is going downhill. Fast.

Sora: How do you know?

Rin: Tara told me. We've been working together to figure out how to help you cheer up.

Sora: I don't need help.

Rin: Well, obviously you do, because you aren't yourself. In fact, you're acting like the complete opposite.

Sora: ...

Rin: Look. I know your brother died, and yeah, that's pretty upsetting, but do you really think he would want to see you in your current state?

Rin: No, he wouldn't.

Rin: Nobody wants to see you like this.

I growled a little. Yeah, this was starting to piss me off. Everyone didn't like her acting like this, especially me.

Sora: I don't know what to do

Rin: What?

Sora: I don't know what to do!

Rin: You have to cheer up. That's what you have to do.

I was walking to her dorm. I opened the door, and she was lying on her bed, crying. "Hey." I walked over to her. "What have I... Been doing...?" She mumbled. "Being depressed." I said. "I'm sorry." She said, as she tackled me into a hug. "...!" She surprised me. "It's alright. Just, don't do that again, okay?" I hugged her back. As she was hugging me, I looked at my phone, and texted Tara.

Rin: Problem solved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
X3

I dunno how I did, but I feel accomplished!

XD

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro