4 - A Change in Tide

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Yaaaawn..." I woke up, and stretched. "Mornin'!" Tara said. "Morning..." I said, as I got dressed, and decided to wear something nicer than the usual t-shirt and jeans. I threw on a grey tank top, a black and red flannel, and shorts. I also brushed my hair and teeth. "Ooh! Goin' somewhere today?" She asked, probably noticing the change in apparel. "I'm just gonna go for a walk." I said. "I'll go with you, just let me put my hair up." She said, putting her hair in a ponytail. "Alright! Let's go!" She said. She was wearing a salmon pink zip up jacket, with shorts, and her pink, and blue sneakers with yellow laces. "So? Where are we walking?" She asked. "I dunno..." I said, thinking. "Ah! I know!" Tara said. "Let's go visit Kuro!" She said. Kuro was my little brother, and he's one of the nicest kids that I've met. He also has a very bad type of cancer, so that's why we never get to see him... Because of his treatments and all. "Good idea." I smiled. *BzZzZzT!* "Hm?" I pulled out my phone. "Who is it?" Tara asked. "The Hospital...." I mumbled. "...Hello?" I answered the call.

"Is this Kuro's Sister?"

"Yes, is there anything wrong?"

"This may be difficult to process, but,... I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"Your brother... Passed away last night."

"....!" My eyes widened.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

"I understand. Thank you for letting me know."

I hung up. My phone fell out of my hand. "Sora...?" Tara asked. "..." I wouldn't say anything. "Hey! Sora!--", "He's gone." I mumbled, as I hugged her, crying. "No....!" She said. "He's... Dead." I said, as tears fell from my face like rain.

Why today...?

"It's okay.." Tara said, attempting to comfort me. "..." She stopped hugging me, and I lay in my bed. "He's really... Gone..." I said, trying to hold back tears. "I'll be back..." Tara mumbled, leaving the dorm.

Tara's POV:

I left the school, and took a walk through town. Why did I leave? Because when Sora is upset, she won't talk or anything. She won't move, let alone eat. So, I kind of have to take care of her until she returns to normal. No one can get her out of her bad mood. "That's it...!" I said, getting an awesome idea. I ran back to the dorms, and looked for him. "Aha!" I saw him. 'Talk about convenient!' I thought. "Hey! Rin!" I ran over to him. "...?" He turned and saw me. "Tara?" He said. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked. "What?" He asked. "It's a long story... But you can help!" I said. I explained to him what had happened. "Wow." He said. "Yeah, so, I need you to get ahold of Sora, and help her get out of her mood." I said. "Please!" I said. "Why won't you leave her be? Out of curiosity." He asked. "Because if I do that, she won't move, go anywhere, talk, or even eat." I said. "..." He sighed. "Alright. I'll see what I can do." He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shits goin dooooown!

XD

Anyways! Hello everyone! It's me, WaffleCake!

I've actually had this part of the story planned out, but I had to switch it up. So, sorry if it's a tad bit confusing...!

Anyways, have a fabulous day! See ya!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro