3 - Friends

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Rin's POV:

"..." I walked into my dorm, and sat on the bottom bunk of the bed. "You're back early." I looked up, and saw Sosuke. "You think so?" I yawned. "You also look pretty worn out." He laughed a little. "Well, two races back to back wears you out." I said. "Races?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, I ran into Sora at the pool." I said. "Times?" He asked. "Our times were between 0.01 and 0.02 seconds apart." I said. "Wow." He said. "Yeah, I was surprised too." I said. "She must be a worthy opponent then." He laughed. "She beat me when we used butterfly." I said. "And you beat her using...?" He said. "Freestyle." I said.

Sora's POV:

"Sigh..." I sighed, heading to my dorm alongside Tara. "But you two would be so cute together!" She was babbling on about me and Rin. Go figure. "We're just friends! Calm yourself." I said, blushing a little. "OH! YOU BLUSH-- MMPH!" I covered her mouth. "Keep it down!" I said, as she nodded. I removed my hand from her face. "Next time you do that I'm gonna bite ya!" She grumbled. "I'm gonna take a shower." I said. "Good idea. Chlorine dries out your hair and your skin." She said. "Okay, okay... I get your point Fashionista." I teased. "I'm not a fashionista. I just care about how I look." She said. I took a quick shower, after that, I plopped onto my bed. "Meh." I rolled over so that I was facing the bottom of the top bunk. I pulled out my phone, and began looking through my contacts. "Oh yeah..." I saw Rin's number. After our races, we exchanged numbers. "OH. MY. GAWD!", "AH!" I closed the contacts app, and saw Tara. "Did I just see what I thought I saw...?" She giggled. "One word. Friends." I sighed. "Heh! Not for long!" She laughed. "..." I growled. "What? I'm teasing." She said. "I know..." I replied, rolling over again. "OH MY GAWD!" She repeated again. "STAHP!" I said. "Nope! I'm not gonna stop." She laughed. "You're ridiculous!" I laughed. "Lemme see!!!" She said, trying to look at my phone. I was texting Rin. "Sigh... At least tell me what you're talking about." She huffed. "Swim stuff." I said. "What kind of swim stuff?" She asked. "The kind of swim stuff that Swim team captains talk about!" I said. "Heh! Pestering you is really amusing." She said, climbing up to the top bunk. "I'd imagine..." I said.

Sora: Hey

Rin: Oh hey, I didn't expect you to talk right away.

Sora: I'm bored. :/

Rin: Same here. There's nothing to do

Sora: I was wondering... Is that Gou girl your sister? You two look alike.

Rin: Yeah. I don't see her very often, though.

Sora: I don't have any siblings. I'm assuming that it's fun.

Rin: To have siblings?

Sora: Yeah.

Rin: Well... yes and no. Sometimes they can be really annoying, and other times they won't bother you. It's weird.

Sora: Oh, gotcha.

Rin: You get used to it after a while.

Sora: Wait.

Rin: What?

Sora: If she's your sister... Then doesn't she have shark teeth too?! O.o

Rin: ...No.

Sora: I'm kidding, Sharky.

Rin: :|

Sora: ...okay I'll stop.

Rin: Thank you. -_-

I laughed a little at the name I called him. I looked at the time, and it was 9:30 p.m. Already! "Damn... Time flies I guess...!" I said.

Sora: I'm gonna go to bed. See you tomorrow.

Rin: Goodnight.

Sora: Goodnight!

I put my phone away, and I turned off the lights. I walked back to my bed, and bundled up in the warm comforter. "Goodnight Tara." I said. "*snore*" Tara snored, which was a clear sign that she was asleep already. I smiled slightly, then I slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYO fam!

Lol

Hope you like that little nickname I have for Rin! Heheh!

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! See ya! 😎

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro