Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ragini's pov

I weaved at the great entrance of my apartment.. Finally I was at home... I quickly unlock the door and flicked on the lights... I feel relaxed.. Putting my bag on sofa and heels nearby on shoe reck I closed the door and put on the song in my playlist... I opened the freezer and saw that a pizza was there enough for tonight... I put it on the microwave and goes to attend the person knocking at the door.. It wasn't surprise to see my neighbour and close friend Laksh at the door, who had my electric bills on his hand... He laughed at the postman who always get confused with our bills.. He always remind me of putting garbage on the truck when it comes... He goes from there handling my bill and taking his... I again lock the door... I took the garbage and goes out to put in the box before truck came.. And saw something like human body there in the hole... I leaned towards it and it is confirmed that it's a human body only... I thought that the body may or may not be dead..

Some says it's dangerous to go dumpster alone at night... But I fought back my fear and goes down to see the person... And it's not anybody's body... It's someone whom everyone in Kolkata knew... He is...

Sanskar Maheswari
The Super Villain of the city...

Thank you friends...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro