Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ragini's pov
(continues from last part)

Fear stricken, my breath was caught in my throat and the only way out of it is to turn and run.. I started to back away as quickly as I could. If he was just knocked out then he can wake up by slightest of sound.. Though it wasn't easy as it seemed to... My inner human doesn't allow me to run away... I goes close of him and saw that he is badly injured... My inner instinct doesn't allow me to leave him to dead so I carried his perishing body, the most dangerous super villain Sanskar Maheswari up the stairs to my apartment... Obviously, it was the worst idea but I can't let go of my mother's teaching to help everyone who are in danger... I am lucky that no one was there in the corridor.. And I took him safely in my apartment.. I laid him out on my couch, took off his shoes and coat..There was blood everywhere on his body.. I wished that time I was a doctor not studying criminal law, luckily my mum is a doctor and I know at least how to fix him up... No hospital will admit him and I can't let any one die in front of me... I am glad at least he will survive.....

Now the question arises in my mind why was I helping the worst villain ever? By studying criminal law that how quickly people rashes to wrong path... Here Sanskar Maheswari, yes he made many of the bad decisions... He harm many people... But what if it's for helping the people? No one knows what actually his aim or mission is? Maybe something bad has happened with him in the past which turned him to devil? I don't know much about him personally... Only I got to know about him through TV or newspaper.. But once I ripped his shirt off I realised that he is not old enough... He is nearly 27 or 28 years old... Even in wounds I can say that he is handsome and hot... Oops what am I thinking... This accusations of the reporters of suspecting him as 50 years old proved to be wrong... Thinking that I bandage his wounds, may be after waking up he will decide to not murder me at least... I saw that my apartment door is open and I hurriedly closed it... Then I smelt something burning... I realised my pizza and hurriedly runs to kitchen and saw that my one and only pizza got burnt... Being tired I goes to my room to freshen up......

Thank you....
Do give your views....

ShwetaGupta1720
kondakarupa
Live_Till_It_Hurts
Ashlyn_Gragzteju
AnnikaShiv
LonelinessAbides
NasreenAyesha1
anjali3105
BusiMusi
_iammystery_