Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heya back with another update... As am going back home... I am free for half an hour.. So the much I can update will post here...

Ragini's pov (continuation)

"Whatever, Do what you want but meet me in the living room in an hour. I want to talk to you without the attitude" My feet turned me around and I walked out of his new room instead of dealing with his snarky remarks. He didn't have to say a word for I knew he was wearing a smirk without having to turn around. But I couldn't stay for long or else I was the one who was going to snap.

I went directly to my room and plopped on my bed. There I got to let out the deepest breath ever taken. Sanskar was handful and knowing that I was going to be with him for god-knows how long only made the lump in my throat grow wider.

"What do you think I should do, Pumpkin?" I whispered to Pumpkin, my favourite house plant. Pumpkin was at present 4 years old and is the first plant I was given as a warming gift for my apartment. He had large green leaves with white painted in the middle of its foliage. Pumpkin leaned in towards me, stroking my hand in reassurance. He was able to move and replicate feelings - as did all of the other plants - was because I have Phyllokinesis. It is the ability to manipulate plants, whether that be helping or healing them, I was able to do it all. And of course no one knew that I had an alter-ego. Just how Sanskar has planned to keep himself a secret too.

I spent the next hour with Pumpkin as I began my studying of the hearing earlier today. My notes came to a conclusion quickly and went to the kitchen to wait for Mr Moody to come out of his room. Whilst waiting I turned on the television to listen songs and start watering plants. Only in the kitchen there were five plants. Aegis, my second favourite babe. She was quite the prick - pun definitely intended - and she shined the most out of the cacti I had by the window still. I could also tell that she was the most spiky today due to my wary emotions.

I put the watery tank under the sink as my attention was fully caught by the news reporter. Two million rupees were stolen from a bank on the west. In fact, I recognised this bank because I used myself. But two million rupees? Who could go to such a stunt and be successful with it? My first thought was Sanskar Maheswari who is famous as Danny in the world of crimes. He had done it before and it had proven but this time it was reported to have more than one thief. This was spelling out trouble and was loud and clear. If they were able to hijack a highly secured bank, how easy was it going to be for them and enter any house or worst, prison. The anchor continues with saying the suspects has convinced a woman of twenty two years of age of driving them away. They were going to announce who the woman was but I had to turn off the television as I heard the footsteps approaching.

"These plants?" Sanskar started as he entered. He waved all around the room as if he was swimming through air and ended up hitting a few leaves dangling about. "They have got to go"

"I'd rather die than get rid of them" I defend my angry plants, some of them were ready to pounce on him. I've grown used to their frail emotions. I mean, they were just echoes of mine. I shook my heads, mostly just for the plants to understand not to kill Danny. Or, at least, not yet. Maybe next week or a year from now. I shudder internally just thinking about it: a year living with Sanskar Maheswari

How could I not see how awful he was from the beginning? Though in my defence, Sanskar used to wear these nearly nerdy glasses and Sat in the back of classroom silently. I guess that what's you call a good disguise. Very Clark-ish if you know what I mean.

Hey that's it... Today my train took 42 minutes to reach my station... So you all got a little bit long one...

Take care

Bubyeeee...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro