Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey dearies sorry for being sooooooo late... I had exams so I got busy and was unable to update... Here am back in watpad after 6 months... I hope you all remember me..

Ahh OK lots of my blabbering if once I gonna start there is no full stop.. So let's jump to the story..

Ragini’s pov

He sauntered over the counter where now I sat. At least he responds I think to myself. He took a seat in front of me, he grabs my coffee and takes a sip. But that there was going to be a problem. Okay for sure am intimidated by him - I mean who wouldn't be after all he is so handsome - but I had to make ground rules. There was no way he would be free loading and advantage of me in any sort of way.

"I think we should establish some ground rules", I proposed. What would his response? The question that arises in my mind that time.

I stared into his grey eyes waiting for his feed back, but one minute yeah he wasn't wearing that contacts or more probably that strange lenses that any of that super had to wear. Whereas I found myself wearing everyday. Though they quickly grew agitating, he didn't mind tearing his around me as I knew both his sides. His grey eyes isn't like anything I have seen. They were like two dark clouds - the sides of them fading just like shadows. There was peek of darker clouds layered on top,whirling away like there was this invisible wind. They were undoubtedly Danny (his super villain name).

I knew how mine looked without contacts, I am wearing it now, how closely they resembled a jungle. Even glints of brown colour is seen when the is dying. It is definitely one of my favourite features of myself. And I could tell by the storm stirring in his eyes that it was one of his also.

"I think having rules is a piece of shit, but if you want to have them I'll obey you only in one condition - let me pick half of them" he offered ill-manneredly. I instantly said no, who knew what a super villains had in their mind regarding rules. I wasn't going to agree so easily. So it was my turn to make an offer.

"OK that will be fine but you have to change them if I don't agree, alright?" I was shaky in my answer making my whole position weak. He cracked an amused smirk and agreed. I pulled up a blank diary on the table and started to write. I also ignored his venomous remark how uptight I about these so called rules," so first is no stealing of other foods and drinks without consent"

He raised his brows questioning me with a parted mouth but chose not to say anything and nodded. It takes him seconds to pitch an idea about not looking into his life - past or present. I agreed if he also do the same for me.

Next thing we knew we had a set of five rules soon to be edited. They went-
1.No stealing of food of each other without consent
2.No prying into other roommates past and present life.
3. No super villainous things are allowed to come home except him.
4. No questioning why there is blood or any substance as long as it is cleaned up.
5. No being a slob outside the room.

After much bickering no 1,3 & 5 are mine, he backed down from getting his sixth rule.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro