Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ragini's pov

I think I blabbered out of nervousness for another 5 to 10 minutes... Later I realised that I am talking to a statue.... He is standing at the gate of kitchen only staring me giving different emotions... I don't know but am not feeling that am talking to Super Villain... I have seen him many a time
.... He didn't utter a single word to me.... I saw in movies that Villain looks horribly terrifying... But when I examine him closely he is pretty different... A handsome young guy... Of nearly my age...
Y

aa I took his mask off to bandaged his wounds.... Otherwise he would be dead... And may be his one of many many many enemies would have found him where he was...
Thank goodness he is safe now..
Don't know why is she still standing like a statue... May be he is just shocked... I even didn't heard any sound of him getting up...
May be I can say he blinked his eyes
Which makes him cute... I just want to pull his cheeks... Oops what am I doing... I am in front of a dangerous villain and thinking about him.. He didn't murdered me nor threatened me... May be he is good at heart... Let's don't run your mind unnecessarily... I got up from the chair and walked to him... We both are just continously staring each other... While going towards him I forgot to tell you that after coming from washroom I split water on the floor by mistake and now... Like a mad I forget that water is still on the floor... Omg my leg got slipped... I closed my eyes in fear...

Thank you friends..... Sorry for short one....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro