Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sanskar's Pov

She is coming towards me and accidentally may be her legs got slipped.. I don't know how but on the right time my hands move and I cached her.. I mean I save her from falling.. She closed her eyes tightly may be in fear.. But she is looking cute and beautiful.. Oh gosh!! What am thinking.. Am a villain and emotions are enemies for my mission.. She opens her eyes after sometime and am still holding her keeping my one arm on her waist and other on her arms.. She wraps her hand tightly on my neck... As she opened her eyes I again got lost in her black orbs.. It's so hypnotising.. We both got lost in each other.. Don't take me wrong we are just looking at each other.. After some time I came to sense and make her stand.. She is still looking at me making me uncomfortable.. Why am I behaving like human oh God save me!!

Ragini's Pov

I got lost in him and saw that he is not looking at me.. Well if  he was going to stand, I may have had some fun.. "May I remind you it's not every day someone is going to help you while you are still in that" Nothing.. He reflected as if I wasn't blabbering out things that otherwise would have slaughtered.. I sighed out, saying a few words about how unconvincing he really was, I goes in the kitchen and put my plate in the dishwasher.. That was when Sanskar finally let his breath go but, who knew that I would
regret hearing his next words for what would seem like an eternity after..
"There is no way in hell you out of all people found out my identity before anyone else" he angrily furrowed his brows, his tone harsh, like it was hard to control his inner self.. I tuned in cautiously ready to run away. He then take a deep breath and began to shed some light as to why everyone was so terrified of him. "Listen and listen closely, because you fixed me up tonight, I'll let you pick your choice as a form of gratitude. You have two options. One, which I'd prefer you pick, you get a quick and fairly painful death, or two, we become roommates while you aid me at any point I ask you. And please choose, choose quickly, I hate waiting "

Am so sorry for late update.. I didn't got much time.. I am busy with my college.. Again sorry for short one..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro